81kash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys,
I seriously blame myself for watching season 9 of BB. I just wish & pray its not like 9. M just too scared, as i understand that due to under rating of BB9 they had to come up with something that would have the public glued and attached to the show. This was a trick to involve commoners so that the popularity increases or atleast remains constant.

I believe we don't watch television or entertainment shows to watch ourselves, as commoners will be like us. So not liking this concept much but lets see.

Happy Watching Fellow fans of BB.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
BB9 was worst season in history of all BB all over the world . I think even makers realized this. Hopefully this season will be better .
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

BB9 was worst season in history of all BB all over the world . I think even makers realized this. Hopefully this season will be better .

To me, nothing beats season-3 as the worst & boring BB season ever! 🀒 πŸ₯±

BB9 still had Mandana, Priya, Kishwer.. & short yet fun stay of Gizele & Kawal uncle..πŸ˜†

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yess agree wid u @Oyye chup kar...Was season 3 the one wid krk & Ashotosh was the winner I think of that season...πŸ€” don't remember exactly ! But last season was quite good...Bigg boss had even worst season in the beginning when I wasn't a viewer πŸ˜†
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Naaz695

Yess agree wid u @Oyye chup kar...Was season 3 the one wid krk & Ashotosh was the winner I think of that season...πŸ€” don't remember exactly ! But last season was quite good...Bigg boss had even worst season in the beginning when I wasn't a viewer πŸ˜†

You mixed up season 2 & 3..πŸ˜† Season 3 had KRK.. & Vindu won.. season 2 had Raja, Rahul Mahajan, Sambhavna & Ashutosh won..😊

Last season was okayish.. but the channel manipulated the show way too much in favor of Prince & ruined it!

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 8 years ago
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

You mixed up season 2 & 3..πŸ˜† Season 3 had KRK.. & Vindu won.. season 2 had Raja, Rahul Mahajan, Sambhavna & Ashutosh won..😊

Last season was okayish.. but the channel manipulated the show way too much in favor of Prince & ruined it!

hahaa I don't remember much & I've not seen first 3 seasons πŸ˜† so don't know who were the contestants but I hated krk's season 😳 & yeah...last season the channel was very partial 😑
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Best one was BB 4 for meπŸ˜†
Nothing beats those fights
81kash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Best one was BB 4 for meπŸ˜†

Nothing beats those fights

I agree absolutely, can still watch BB 4 again. Nothing can beat Bindra, Ashmit and Veena.