Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
The reason why I am addiceted to roadies is Bani...I loved her in that show. I am definitely glued to bigboss this time.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I can't wait fr bani.she has so much potential
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Dev, glad to see you here.
She was a contestant in roadies 4. She was edgy and was disliked by all the other contestants but she escaped elimination each time and reached the top 2 in that season. She is powerful, loves fitness and gymming and is straightforward! Hoping we have the same favorite this season as the last one πŸ˜ƒ
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

Hi Dev, glad to see you here.
She was a contestant in roadies 4. She was edgy and was disliked by all the other contestants but she escaped elimination each time and reached the top 2 in that season. She is powerful, loves fitness and gymming and is straightforward! Hoping we have the same favorite this season as the last oneπŸ˜ƒ

Same here, Rida. I'm so happy to bare you again.

It means Bani is total nautanki with full drama. Ugh!
Hope she behaves so that I start liking her initially haha.

Hope so. My favorite actor Karan is entering. I hope he doesn't tarnish his image.
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Same here, Rida. I'm so happy to bare you again.

It means Bani is total nautanki with full drama. Ugh!
Hope she behaves so that I start liking her initially haha.

Hope so. My favorite actor Karan is entering. I hope he doesn't tarnish his image.

Haha yes but shes not a cheap nautanki, overall an interesting celebrity to be in bigg boss haha
and thats great, Karan is really decent and everything lets hope he does a good job with the show. Lets see who all can impress us this season
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am excited about her coming to BB. At the same time she will think too highly about her like above other contestants and will try to maintain her personality... So it can go either ways but i am here only for her. Bani FTW

But If for once she says i am fan of Salman... I am done. TaDa!
222149 thumbnail
I have no idea who bani is but reading all comments here looks like she will be very interesting πŸ˜†
Edited by MiniRulz - 8 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I never knew about this girl but her picture posted in that BB article reminds me of Sapna/Diandra πŸ€“
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
For all those who don't know who bani is then let me tell you she is by far the most controversial roadies contestant ever. In her season she was disliked by everyone but she made it to top 2 despite all odds. In the final she lost because it was based on eliminated contestants voting, if there was some task or public voting was involved she would've won. Basically she is the one to look out for this season.
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^^..oh yes she would have won if final was based on task or public voting but as she was hated by all her co-contestants,she lost with 99% votes against her..she was targeted in almost every eliminations that season and she survived all of themπŸ˜†..and just for the Info Vishal Karwal,Shaleen Malhotra, Sahil Anand and Ankit Mohan belonged to her season..they all were tough and bitchy guyz and she defeated all of them...and yeah she was the one who slapped Shaleen Malhotra on national TV tooπŸ˜†
Edited by -Faiza- - 8 years ago