Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Just face the facts, Lopa's own twitter handle and even Bani twitter handles pay for trending. But in terms of number Lopa is nowhere near Bani... : 🤣

There's no need to pay for trends.. you just need a verified account like Gauhar's or in Lopa's case the Miss India one to tweet the trend and leave the rest to the fans.. it'll trend. Besides, Lopa's trends are mostly fan trends, random ones. If it had been in relation to the episode then one could have counted it as a payed trend.
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh really?

What is rohan trends on twitter? I am his fan.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Just face the facts, Lopa's own twitter handle and even Bani twitter handles pay for trending. But in terms of number Lopa is nowhere near Bani. Before you say im a Bani Fan no im not ... : 🤣

Lopa - Twitter

TWEETS 1,633

LIKES 503

Bani - Twitter

TWEETS 22.2K

LIKES 1,455

Instagram

Lopa - Instagram

• 606 posts
  • 108k followers
  • 304 following
Bani - Instagram
  • 775 posts
  • 557k followers
  • 478 following

Idk about others but I can speak for Bani fans as I'm in different twitter groups and let me tell you that we all discuss about the trend together, plan the timing etc. we're all fans. Not paid PR. 😊

pluviophile. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^Yes, I can vouch for that. My friend is a Bani fan and she mostly discusses about trends in group DMs on twitter same for Lopa fans. No one would pay for fan trends.
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Well sorry but her comment implies that lopa has only PR not fans. Well this is alsso insulting to fans. Dont u think so.

Where did I anywhere say all the fans are PR? 😆 All I said was Lopa has a dedicated team of PR in twitter. They handle her official account. Arey her official account has mention managed by team lopamudra raut. No need to find out hidden implications of my words 😆 I am usually direct and to the point.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@saga_twilight @amiyah here where people r talking about lopa trending n if someone makes a comment on PR toh isiliye i got a little hurt😆. I k lopa isnt that popular but atleast she growing 🤔
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was just replying to some comments about PR in this thread only. No worries!! Obviously her fans have helped in maintaining trend...I never denied that. Only pointed it out that she has a PR team so no need to deny it. Now before you say something...not directed to you. Carry on with your trends. Good luck!!
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

You cared enough to post this pic.
ehaab thumbnail
The Khabari
2h
The Khabari @the_khabari
It's Confirmed Eviction to held tomorrow! But BB Team are in no-mood to evict Mona Lisa! Eviction might be shocking. #BB10

Is the_khabari relieble source?
ehaab thumbnail
Gaurav might get eliminated

Source:salilanand
Edited by ehaab - 7 years ago