Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: meghan11

Every person who talks in bani's favor is her PR or has been corrupted somehow..

What a sad state of affairs..therez nothing called virtue and everyone's doubts even their own shadow..corruption is so rampant, no faith anywhere..

Anyone watching the whole show will know she does not deserve to win. Its an entertaining show where you crown the best personality.

Is Bani Entertaining :NO
Does Bani has best personality :NO

She deserves to win: NO
But will she win: Yes

So from above, does she has PRs: YES!
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Like for first part... Yea ab god bhi chahte hai banij jite... 👏
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Anyone watching the whole show will know she does not deserve to win. Its an entertaining show where you crown the best personality.

Oh well that is ur opinion and ur entitled to it. But for a huge chunk of population out there thatz not the truth.

BB is not about crowning the best personality, it a game show where the HM who makes connect with the audience wins coz they are rooting for her/him.

For the very strong BaniFam out there, she has endured a lot at the hands of wary, jealousy, and remorseless contestants just coz she doesn't fit the bill of a STEREOTYPICAL Indian lady and they are insecure of her.

And to answer your questions:

Is Bani entertaining - YES and this season belongs to her. She was ruling everywhere. People can love her, hate her but can't ignore her. IF Is also a testament to that. She ruled the minds of every single person out there..

Does Bani have a personality - hands down the best amongst the lot in the house. She rocks it!!

Does Bani deserve to win - Ater what she endured in the house she is the only deserving candidate to win the trophy..

Does she have PRS- heck yes. Every celebrity has. What's wrong with that??

BTW Bigg Boss is not an entertainment show. It a game show where people play psychological or MIND games and the strongest one picks the trophy.
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

What is the criteria of winning this show???? The one who gets the most votes... So by this does Bani deserve to win????

Hell YES ...will she??? Its left to see what the makers of the show decide..

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aliaftw

I disagree! Bani was never targeted in the house! Manu Manveer bitch about everyone, so she was not alone! Who else targeted her please mention name with the incident ?

remember the taxi task where lopa made a plan that noone is going to give their money to bani

and everyone apart of jason and gaurav agreed?

thats what i call targeting

Edited by ayaan786 - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

remember the taxi task where lopa made a plan that noone is going to give their money to bani

and everyone apart of jason and gaurav agreed?

thats what i call targeting

An the igloo task when someone pushed Lopa and she feel, without knowing the facts she targeted bani and even called her roadside person.
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Don't include every or anyone into this.. talk for yourself. By saying 'anyone' you've included me and guess what ? I disagree with your opinion. 😳

She has immensely entertained me with her complex and multi-layered personality. She has a goofy, funny side but yet she is very insightful person; that is a rare combo. You don't see it that is fine but don't undermine those people you gets her. She is the most flawed person in the house but she is no unapologetic about it that makes me root for her.

If she has PR - so what ? I think even her PR was really good and every other PR agencies should take some boot camp training from Bani's one and with the amount of immense fan following she has, its a double whammy for all other contestants.
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@BOLD.. I watch the show & i think she DESERVES to win! STOP generalizing & stating YOUR opinions as facts with terms like 'anyone, everyone'.. as they are NOT! Talk for YOURSELF ONLY!

Lemme answer the YES/NO thingy for you!

Is Bani Entertaining :YES!
Does Bani has best personality :YES!

She deserves to win: YES!!

So from above, does she has PRs: YES! & Hello? everyone has PRs.. who don't?! 😆

That's your opinion & this is mine.. nothing ain't fact! But at the end majority will be counted..& if Bani is supported by majority of public..she'll WIN!

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 7 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No2Pencil and OCK
Thanks for quoting that one. I for one have never understood why so many in the forum prefer to state opinions as Gospel truth. This is exactly what Rohan did after getting out of the BB house too. Who is anyone to decide who I should like and who I shouldn't? What is it? An arranged marraige? LOL