Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

707793 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

And this is the woman who paid 200 Rs to people in the mall to hold banis posters 🤣
Amazing !
At least her PR offers money selflessly for showing support unlike her selfish client who can't even share food 😆

OMG you 🤣

see this also

Jacky wrote the question on her hand ...retake ka option nahi tha question puchte waqt 😛😆

https://twitter.com/Lopa100fan/status/823134904464658432

sach main kya fixed winner chuna hai ..areee iss LOSER se aacha to koi bhi mil jata

but wo kehtey hai na Dil aaya gadhi pe to hoor kya cheez hai

Disclaimer :- i am not comparing Bani with Gadhi ..its just a Proverb ...
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How silly is all this..Farah Khan took a pic with bani's PR lady knowing that it will surface somewhere online..If they wanted to keep it under the wraps whoz stopping it and how rich is bani that she can afford to pay big magnates like KJO, Farah... etc...

This anti-bani rhetoric is ludicrous..
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

So Bani is so rich she managed to buy people like KT, Mandana, Urvashi, Farah Khan, Salman Khan, Karan Johar, Andy, Karan Mehra, Gauhar Khan. Even Vidhya Balan liked Bani, is she a PR too?

If I click pictures with Karan Johar tomorrow, will I become a PR too. Kya kuch bhi

Gauhar is. 😛 And whats money when you have channel support. 😉
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wahi tho! i was wondering yesterday when farah was telling bani is very beautiful... and i learn the new definition for beautiful... 🤣
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eavesdropping...😉
https://twitter.com/siireeem/status/823447392087220224

Word Count: 1

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chugli karne Mein Bhi nakamyaab 😆
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Eavesdropping...😉

https://twitter.com/siireeem/status/823447392087220224

Details please. I dont follow sireem.
1101232 thumbnail
Rohan's GF tweets -

All the Bani J fans srsly need to get a life, u guys focus more on Lopa n Rohan rather thn her! LOL

😆 😆 😆
1101232 thumbnail
Rohan's GF tweets about RoPa -

"N I don't really think u guys follow bigg boss if u ship ROPA as a couple! They are best of frnds n it's a genuine relation!"

It was such a bad move from her side IMO. Why's she reacting like this? 😕 Agar kuch hein toh hein & if there's nothing no need to react like this... People will take more advantage to prove their claim because of her reaction. It wasn't needed at all.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Sonali fan abhi abhi tweet kiya -

Makers chahte hai maanver , Manu and lopa KO top 3 Mai rakhegi without looking votes...

------ pata nehi saach iya jhut .. Just wish aisa na Ho... Bb ne abhi abhi live voting ka plan banaia ... Iyea Keya chalraha hai... Mera halat kharab hai ab... Hum din rat ek karke vote de raha Hu ... Uska iye sila dia bb ne :'( ... Wish Sonali fan Ki tweet galad Ho..
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago