Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

And this is the woman who paid 200 Rs to people in the mall to hold banis posters 🤣
Amazing !
At least her PR offers money selflessly for showing support unlike her selfish client who can't even shar food 😆

+1

and no wonder she is so confident and bullying Rohan with M2...😆
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

Oh to farah ko bhi 200 me khareeda kya.
RIP logic

Was Farrah also at the mall holding bani s poster ? 🤣
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Channel's support, Twitter bots support, PR's support...Phir bhi she'll probably lose to Manveer 😆 Shame on Bani !!!
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL ... Hum to pehley hi kehtey they k is ki PR hai .. Some of those fake twitter accounts have posted 100 tweets a day since making the account which is unbelievable for me. Whether you are a student or a professional, or if you stay at home, you have other responsibilities in life except for BB. How can someone post 100-200 post a day without messing their personal life? 😕
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukifan

i was just confirming that was it a plan or not i didn't disrespect it

i said for all who are doing it..specially bcoz i didnt knw if u did it or not...it wasnt meant for u...
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bani used to host films preview .
She meet all celebs
Are u guys on other planets
Bani got over 200 k fans

Grow up and stop digging dirt on Bani .

Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShahZur

Bani used to host films preview .

She meet all celebs
Are u guys on other planets
Bani got over 200 k fans

Grow up and stop digging dirt on Bani .

Exactly she personally knows ppl from the industry like Ranveer, Varun Dhawan, Shahid Kapur, Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh to name a few so its not like celebs don't know abt her & need scripts to express their views.

If some don't know Gauhaar was once engaged to Sajid Khan (Farah khan's) brother and still friendly with Farah. Obviously Farah personally knows Bani.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL...achha hai yehi sab kar ke dil ko tasalli de do.
If anyone wants to know the truth. This girl works in a PR company/ is a PR and a fan of Bani. But that does not mean she has been hired by Bani. And Bani truy has fans from all age grps and all over the world and lucky that she has a fan who knows how PR works.

Also someone from the other fan grp posted her stuffs on Twitter, which was encroaching her private space and many did not take this lying down and tweeted about taking legal action and that person deleted his/ her twitter account.

Also this Bani fan w have working in PR company must have met celebs and gotten clicked, not a big deal. Its actually amusing the way ppl a clutching at straws and trying so hard to discredit Bani and the huge support she is garnering. But frankly speaking I dont blame then. Kahan se laaye apne favs ke liye aisa support???
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

And this is the woman who paid 200 Rs to people in the mall to hold banis posters 🤣
Amazing !
At least her PR offers money selflessly for showing support unlike her selfish client who can't even shar food 😆

rofl

Word Count: 1

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Bani is so rich she managed to buy people like KT, Mandana, Urvashi, Farah Khan, Salman Khan, Karan Johar, Andy, Karan Mehra, Gauhar Khan. Even Vidhya Balan liked Bani, is she a PR too?
If I click pictures with Karan Johar tomorrow, will I become a PR too. Kya kuch bhi