Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Not sure what urvashi is basing that opinion on, but I get the feeling that rohan is now in a state of mind that screams -- I am Beyond Caring!!

even when BB was warning him in the confession room, he was like "ya ya ya, ok ok" and was in a hurry to leave the CF. his reaction to the warning said it all. We all know that this entire season, BB's rules and warnings were so baseless, pliable and biased that, I believe, they have become a joke for a majority of the viewers. So nobody takes them seriously anymore, and I dont blame rohan for doing the same.

While I dont approve of rohan encouraging lopa to read that letter, I dont think that at this stage of the game, it would make any difference to the audience/creatives/critics whether he proves himself to be a good sanchalak or not (cos he will, regardless of his performance, get criticised by salman). he appears very disheartened and just wants to drag himself to the finishing line.

as for urvashi, it is just her opinion like we all have ours.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Never liked her forced opinions
Overhyped winner
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is her opinion,who cares about it??πŸ˜†
what will rohan get if he is unbiased??What has rohan get for always following rules??He tried his best in every situation an d fir bhi was nominated for whole season, his captaincy was taken away. BB is tuchcha and rohan is doing right in whatever he is doing.
#Votefor Rohan😊
#Rohan FTW #Lopa FTW
#RoPa FTW❀️
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was wrong from Rohan as a sanchalal but I don't think Rohan is now interested in BB's biased faltu rules even in confession room he was disinterested πŸ˜” but what can guy do ??when BB has discouraged him so many times 🀒
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nobody was a good captain or sanchalak this season. Why only blame Rohan everytime?

And anyway cheating is always appreciated in BB tasks, even by BB himself.
Edited by JumpingViolets - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Urvashi awesome as always. Before people call her PR etc (which no one cares about anyways) let's applaud Urvashi for constantly exposing the duplicity of Lopu and her governess Rohan. πŸ‘
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
urvashi bani's chamchi...
if Rohan support tht witch bani he s genuine and intelligent a and if Rohan doesn't support witch then Rohan puppet etc...this s logic of Rohan haters...haters challenge u ...we Rohan fans will make him to finale stage but he wins or not depends on endemol products and business strategy...
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Dracarys.

He is ruining his game in the name of 'genuine fraandship',as Hippo said he needs to stop being a munshi to Jhoothon ka Chanta aka Ms Lopa.

+1

LOL @ people calling her confused because she supports different contestants after each episode. That's the true meaning of being NEUTRAL. She doesn't hold anything against them for what they did in the previous episodes and praises/bashes them accordingly.
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

Off course he is silly
Tabhi tooh beep beep wale aurr mabehen ki gaaliya nahi deta πŸ˜›

Rohan FTW πŸ₯³

Koi na.. thode din aur Lopu ke saath rahega toh sab seekh jayega 😳
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheebri

2 days after episode telecast Uru kuru finally decided about Rohan. Uru aunty became winner because Sallu uncle was against Imam otherwise Imam was sure shot winner. Who cares about uru aunty's views.😑 Play vamp that only suits.

Duh! We care about her views. Her fans care about her views. BB viewers care about her viewers.