Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

If chomu is out munna gonna win in a landslide. He's the closest competitor as well as the fav of Elvish kinda audience. No matter how much you hate, the motivation to vote for some random person isnt that high.

But also, chomu gives content. BB doesnt give a F about rules, har roz tode jate hain, season is already low, i doubt they're gonna risk

I agree fake eviction for trp happened now he will be brought back..... archana gautam rinse and repeat this is....also how they will get the buzz for finale..bcoz if chomu out then munna is clear winner so I don't think they will do it and its elvish fans for abhishhek vs munna fans so I think he will be called back

Edited by Krishna45637 - 9 months ago
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Manara me bohoot bade gaali dede munnu ko smiley36

KYA BOLI - CHARACTERLESSsmiley42. woh toh woh haismiley41.

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Btw speaking on bringing in religious topics on bb ppl on reddit and sm r saying that in munna and chintu’s fight in LF chintu used a casteist slur which is used for ppl of munna’s faith against him which if true is also not ok at all

if this is true…then Chintu should be evicted as well
SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop

Manara is hating the man she claimed to like last weekend. Flipper. 😂😂😂😂

I knew it Manna can love only herself. She wanted Munna just because of his votebanksmiley41.

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

I knew it Manna can love only herself. She wanted Munna just because of his votebanksmiley41.

Yeah 👍

Word Count: 1

SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrickyMind

Manaara aaj toh Munawar k samne bol rahi hai - hate is the word.. I really wish this man never win.. Buri sangati mai mai thi smiley36

Munawar to Manaara - aap chahte ho k mai na jeetu koi fark nahi padta

What Munaa has done to win this show ????

Babysitting Manara for 9 weeks then babysitting Ayesha for 3 weeks . One week has been wasted for gaining sympathy for himself.

WORTHLESS WINNER LOADINGsmiley41

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Why are you so sad @Bluekohl ???

Abhishek is evicted . Please don't tell me that you've been supporting himsmiley43against Munna.

Khanzaadi has to pretend that she's angry .Let me inform you ; I can sense her happiness as soon she'll meet Abhi outside smiley43smiley42

@smiley7

DON'T YOU DAREE. this smiley35 ruined her game. KZ was my fav this season. She could fight solo, and she's pretty and adorable. Next munna.

And btw just imagine if after the BB chomu gets more offers, and #Abhisha get togethersmiley39While everyone has been fighting for her, she picks chomu againsmiley36

Pompur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Mental health is a very trending topic these days after the rise in suicides. As soon as Neil spoke about his mental health, to Abhishek's luck and Chintu's bad luck the very next day he started poking him again calling him mental and all. That's why he's getting support from everywhere.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Harud

Mental health is a very trending topic these days after the rise in suicides. As soon as Neil spoke about his mental health, to Abhishek's luck and Chintu's bad luck the very next day he started poking him again calling him mental and all. That's why he's getting support from everywhere.

Also haven't some bb contestants did this as well? I remember reading an article or something that reality stars often get into severe depression

Chomu's support is not same, the wannabe kabirsinghs have been supporting him since beginning blaming Isha. However the other groups which includes tv stars are people who themself work in tough situations(1516 hr day) more prone to depression etc and angry how he's ousted about his shrink and everything

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No matter how much you loved Tejo she is a common character in every serials. Star Plus to ZeeTv Or Colors. All serials have one Tejo...the good heroine. Absolutely same. smiley36Even in UD 3 there is a new Tejo. The Good gal. Her acting,look is also like Tejo. smiley36Check other serials...they all have one Tejo. They are all good. Aloo ka paratha, gazar ka halwa, onion ka paratha pakanewali sanskari Tejo.🤭 Aur kitne dekhesmiley19smiley36

Edited by jhalak7 - 9 months ago