Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Last 3 weeks and no one has the winner quality. It's sad - the quality of contestants have degraded too that we always end up disappointed by the winner (the horrors of Bheja and Stan winning is fresh in my mind).

This time around too, I won't be surprised. Manku bahu rani or Munnawar have the chances and I have nothing but to say smiley11

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kya paagalpan hain sab, chomu evicted but will be brought back, lekin chintu evicted will not be brought back. Superb! Show lost all its credibility.

Chomu ne itne weeks se dimaag kharab kar diya sab ka poke kar karke lekin evict hoke waapas aa jayega for slapping someone.

Superb precedent for next season's.

nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Matlab, it's basically confirmed he's returning. Why would they bother spoiling his eviction so openly? smiley29
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Samarth had it long coming. I have never liked Abhishek and he also instigates and pokes people, shouts on their face, gets aggressive etc. but Chintu Isha ka bahot zada ho ra tha 2 din se. Inhe ek baar bhi bashing nee mili thi islie itna hawa mei udd re the. Making fun of someone’s mental health problems is such a low blow! Imagine all those people suffering from it watching that episode and seeing 2 vile people making fun of the fact that somebody going through it had to go see a psychiatrist. Samarth ko toh jhapad padna hi chaie tha! Sab log bol dete hain ki poking is part of the game, that’s like normalising it, I agree ki it might be part of the game, but for how long can one take it? Hum log kitna tolerate kar lenge real life mei yaar smiley29

He wasn't even poking, he was up straight bullying. That's where the problem is... Chintu has been pathetic always, he just covers it up by making a mockery of himself being funny.

To be honest i have started watching BB regularly past 15 odd days se, warna beech mein thoda dekh ke uth jaati, so I don't really know how nasty Abhishek was. Am pretty sure itna toh nahi kiya hoga? Or he wasn't targeting the same person back to back for days? Rinku ne bhi yahi bola ke samarth aur isha uske peeche roz padte te and finally after 4-5 days he would burst.

Anyone would have reacted to have chintu did, Infact jab kambal se do baar cover tabhi he was asking for it. Who throws a blanket like that? And he did shove the tissue paper in his mouth cause Abhishek spits it out, it wasn't just brushed in his lips.

But what's funny is last week Salman hailed chintu chinti while they were having their pda in full form and made him cry.

That gave them the encouragement I suppose, or was it just because they could figure out these are gonna stoop lower and BB being BB wanted masala.

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

https://x.com/bbosslivefeed/status/1743253008404906253?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw

Ghatiya bezaat beghairat nikammi badniyat badghumaan badbakht badlaihaz chudail choori kacchri aurat

kuch naya Bolo yeh tooh tumne kaal bhi bola thaa smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Abhishek should not be evicted .

Sonali Raut gave a good tight slap right across Ali's face .She heard that Ali had said something vulgar about her , walked towards him and gave him a hard slap . After that she was punished that she will be nominated every week as a punishment ....but she was never voted out by public .

People totally understood that she was right so they never voted her out .

In this case Abhishek's slap was a reaction of Samarth forcing tissue paper in his mouth ( someone who is a serious claustrophobic ) .

And if they do evict him then evict Samarth as well as he too went in the physical violence zone ... he started it .

Bashing should be given to Isha. She is no less

In this same season, Tehelka was evicted for raising hand at this same Abhishek. It was Abhishek who created a huge scene that Tehelka should be punished.It would be unfair if he isn't evicted..Chintu ko bhi kardo or nominate him till finals.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Vicky chhodo - Isha real player nikli. Dono boyfriends out aur khud show me 🤣🤣 jabki Chintu was the most loved on WKWs and Abhishek had the fan following aur top 5 me kaun- Isha after kicking out both the guys who were fighting because of her. 🤣

Asli mastermind toh yeh nikli

NINALOGY thumbnail

Chomu toh wapis ajaye ga par chintu nhi aye ga

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Why is Ankita wrong there? She followed rules there (physical violence is not allowed (with Tehelka's eviction, an example was set), and why expect her to be mahaan and save him at this stage of the competition. She is there in the house to win like everyone else.

[Samrth, too, needs to go.]

The PR orchestrated social media posts and outrages make it difficult to determine who has real organic support. Only Munawar has for now -- and it not because of winning the previous OTT Bigg Boss, but has more to do with his controversy and incarcenation.

Edited by Taiyo - 9 months ago