Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1275456 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Then you haven’t seen last season, they crossed all limits in that.

Yup I haven’t! The only season where I didn’t even watch 1 episode.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

IMO abhishek coming back will set a bad precedent. Samarath should be bashed and evicted for tissue incident and isha should be bashed badly like priyanka jagga but abhishek coming back is a big no. Makers should not glorify violence but unfortunately he will be coming for sure

Archana was brought back for much worse. I don't want Abhishek back but makers doesn't care about violence. Rules are different for some contestants.

Sera-high123 thumbnail
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Yup I haven’t! The only season where I didn’t even watch 1 episode.

Last season was blockbuster

ChapriBB thumbnail

I loved last season especially coz of shibdu 😍

Mandali bonding

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Samarth had it long coming. I have never liked Abhishek and he also instigates and pokes people, shouts on their face, gets aggressive etc. but Chintu Isha ka bahot zada ho ra tha 2 din se. Inhe ek baar bhi bashing nee mili thi islie itna hawa mei udd re the. Making fun of someone’s mental health problems is such a low blow! Imagine all those people suffering from it watching that episode and seeing 2 vile people making fun of the fact that somebody going through it had to go see a psychiatrist. Samarth ko toh jhapad padna hi chaie tha! Sab log bol dete hain ki poking is part of the game, that’s like normalising it, I agree ki it might be part of the game, but for how long can one take it? Hum log kitna tolerate kar lenge real life mei yaar smiley29
ChapriBB thumbnail

Chintu made Abhishek hero by going way personal

And hms were dumb enough to corner him

Even after knowing what happened in bb8

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: behindyou

IMO abhishek coming back will set a bad precedent. Samarath should be bashed and evicted for tissue incident and isha should be bashed badly like priyanka jagga but abhishek coming back is a big no. Makers should not glorify violence but unfortunately he will be coming for sure

This is nowhere the worst, or even close

s13 is full of examples.

s16 Shiv almost hit someone with a chair (intent was never much clearer, he's literally held by people)

Archana was also called back after she raised hand

Archana spilled or mixed hot oil and water and it'd spilled, some went on PCC back

MC threatened to kill shalin and his family, and it's way more dangerous bc he's a goon BG

ChapriBB thumbnail

Agar kisi ki image negative to can change if everyone pounce on one person chahe wo wrong kyubna ho

Hms dumbness costed all this

Makers played with them smartly and they fell into the trap