Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Waise Abhishek without Chintu shayad thora pheeka par jaye…tou Isha ko nikaal dein. smiley36

Ankita didi hai na 😎!

Also they might tutor Abhishek to go against munna if he re enters.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Here it's not about age, Ankita is a brat now, but there's a part where munna and she genuinely connect. Manara doesnt have that. Munna and ankita both have also empathy, twisted, deeply flawed, but something. manna baby is just papa ki pari who thinks she's a princess but lacks everything to match that image, looks, money, success, nothing but chopra surname

No she can't match with Anku and MUnna because they are shrewd ,negative and self-centred peoples thats why they get along .I am not a fan of any but cant stand them 2 ,even deep down Ayesha is with them ANku and Munna.
1275456 thumbnail

Aish ke waqt yeh bhi ghalat thay. I don’t trust any tbh, especially initial reports, agar koi 6-7pm ke baad aye wo shayad zyada believable hogi.

1275456 thumbnail

The thing with all these khabri and bb handles is that they don’t have any contacts working in Colors or Endemol. Their sources are usually camera crew, and other staff…so any reports that come before 7-8pm are bound to be questionable as tab tak eviction hui nahin hoti.

There used to be someone on IF, I think Nishant or something, who actually knew someone working in BB production, wo sahi news de deta tha. But then he moved to US and uske baad never saw him here

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Itny pyaar bhadey scenes kon skip karta hai

Maine toh 3 weeks se episode dekha Hai nhi hai, only few Twitter clips.smiley37smiley37

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kooki07

No she can't match with Anku and MUnna because they are shrewd ,negative and self-centred peoples thats why they get along .I am not a fan of any but cant stand them 2 ,even deep down Ayesha is with them ANku and Munna.

More self centered than mannara? I don't think so. Munna and Ankita are shrewd, munna definitely, but they've something human. But mannara is just the papa ki pari who doesn't have any depth as a person. I ME AND MYSELF, BARBIE IN HER BARBIE WORLD

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This is true tho, am surprised sirf ek marke fatt gayi Abhishek ki.

https://twitter.com/ABHISHEKUMARFC/status/1743217899660345448?t=lZdkWnnSdUPzrwOoF75N5Q&s=19

1275456 thumbnail

Of all Khabri handles, this khabri is by far the biggest LUL. Aaj tak ek baat bhi sahi nahin hui

https://x.com/real_khabri_1/status/1743240711598928109?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
I think Chinu is or will become the male Rakhi Sawnt who does not know the limits.
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Aree kuch tooh reheem karo bechare rajni paar aaur kitna pages bharna hai tumko smiley7

#staystrongrajni smiley18