Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

yeh toh khud apne Munna ko galat bol rahi thi ghar main hi smiley37 Rinku don bhi bohut sari cheezon sey call out hue bina nikal gayi smiley36 Barbie Handa naam hai uska koi derogatory term nahin. Derogatory bolna hi tha toh vamp bol deti.

Han Rinku ne Barbie Handa double quote karke bola lol.
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Maybe they evict both abhishek and chintu and bring back rider to calm down the public outburst šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Rider ke liye kaunsa public outburst ho ra hai smiley24
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Maybe they evict both abhishek and chintu and bring back rider to calm down the public outburst šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Nahi, Abhishek has more pull than rider as of now. It's blown out of proportion I feel.

Anurag ke saath almost all FD except munna ka sympathies de rahe te, especially walk fo shame ka sunke.

Waise uska greatest reveal video kithe hai? Ab bol raha hai tw space pe aaonga.

Abbey earth shattering video toh upload kar de.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1743227834410397757?t=9nByGfYcWXrursKM2XpkLg&s=19

Abhishek Bach gya, lag rhaa hai Chintu Ki beizaati Walli eviction hui Hai.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Vicky karey toh besharami aur ankita karey toh mahaanta

True

Yaar the point is - she takes her ex's name constantly in the show. Secondly, I do get that Vicky is shameless tharki who has crossed boundaries with Ayesha and Sana probably. So, there I get Ankita getting insecure. But he always considered Mannara and KZ as his sisters. And it's very visible with his actions with both of them. By pointing out at Vicky for his relationship with Mannara , you are also pointing out at the character of Mannara too which is very wrong imo..At least, don't make a kachra of the bhai-behen bond they made in the show.

KZ k sath bhi Ankita ka yahi issue tha, whenever Vicky praised KZ for his cooking, Ankita got jealous and insecure.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I trust Gossip page . I think, Abhishek ko isliye bhi WKW pe nhi kiya because Sallu probably didn't want to deal with him. Anyways he was pissed with Abhishek before because of KJo issue.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Aishwarya gets bashed for this woman šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Ok.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Age difference hai bahut . Infact Handa and Munna look compatible agewise.She is 32 and he's 31 smiley27.

Here it's not about age, Ankita is a brat now, but there's a part where munna and she genuinely connect. Manara doesnt have that. Munna and ankita both have also empathy, twisted, deeply flawed, but something. manna baby is just papa ki pari who thinks she's a princess but lacks everything to match that image, looks, money, success, nothing but chopra surname