Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Except Munna ALL her bonds are through Vicky. No one in the house looks to spend time with her unless they want gossip on SSR or to cry. This is because she simply doesn’t know how to have fun and as u said she’s deeply insecure.

Agreed. All she wants people to talk about her, how good she is. I have hardly seen her chilling and enjoying with other house-mates. Usko har cheez md issue hai. I remember once Vicky told her ki tera muh bana rehta hai har waqt- I bashed Vicky then but now I also started observing the same. I know it's a game show but chill bhi kar sakti ho. Probably, that's why she sleeps a lot because usko baat hi nhi karni kisi se properly. She just want people to praise her all the time.

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

They should refuse to support him this time and support Abhishek 🤣🤣.

Haha true cuz rider se toh kahi zyada potential hai abhishek mein munna ko haraane ka 😂🤣

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Neither does she have a career as BB portrays her to have.

Heck she only got limelight after ssr ke death. I remember visiting her ig at that time and she legit had 2k, 800 /900 likes. And itne Pagal reels te uske I remember me and friend loking saying Pagal gai kya ye.

She is one confident and kept repeating I am Ankita Lokhande dont u know I hate her stuck up neck all the Time .She needs to com down and deserve to shown the reality .
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

He got less votes than Aoora smiley3

Ab iske liye bhi bura lag Raha hai. Are we going to watch Aoora, Arun, Anurag while content givers are being evicted. smiley5

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Agreed. All she wants people to talk about her, how good she is. I have hardly seen her chilling and enjoying with other house-mates. Usko har cheez md issue hai. I remember once Vicky told her ki tera muh bana rehta hai har waqt- I bashed Vicky then but now I also started observing the same. I know it's a game show but chill bhi kar sakti ho. Probably, that's why she sleeps a lot because usko baat hi nhi karni kisi se properly. She just want people to praise her all the time.

Couldn’t agree more as long as you suck up to her she will be mommy dearest.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Haha true cuz rider se toh kahi zyada potential hai abhishek mein munna ko haraane ka 😂🤣

And I think he was catching up and was running at the 2nd place ?
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wtffff smiley37

now I don’t think they’re bringing people back, the speed of evictions seem they’re heading for the finish line. I deffo feel the negativity of this week cemented his fate.