Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Vicky and Mannara still had the chance especially Mannara ( though Vicky ne nikal dia hota but the way he didn't justify the bullying thing like Ankita did) but Ankita never. The way Ankita was going on and on about how Abhishek was wrong was clearly visible. Jo thoda bahut chance tha wo bhi gya. Although, even if Munna made Ankita the captain, he still could convince Ankita to save Abhishek ( wo to episode me dekhne me pta chalega). If he couldn't convince Ankita - because apparently he didn't make Vicky and Mannara because he couldn't manipulate them, to kya fayda usko captain banane ka.

Koi fayda nahin she is also whining about him in LF. Fighting with Vicky on sitting with Manara. Slapping him.

Vicky tharki uncle hi sahi but atleast he would be pleasant to talk to, no one in the house likes spending time with her except equally Debbie downer Munna these days.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Lets appreciate Aishwariya now..

Khoobsurat smiley27, khoobseerat, khushmizaaj, meharbaan, khushkhalq, dilkash..

Garbage trash 🗑️.

Pompur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Manhoos, bewakoof, zaalim, sitamgarh…

Na maqool, na murad, na samajh, na shukr...

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harud

Bebaak, mazboot, hoor, samjhdaar, hayadaar, wafadaar, sharamdaar...

Azeemsoorat, paakdil, imaandaar, khushmizaaj, sadaqat pasand, sabrmand…❤️

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Isha doesn't like anyone except herself, it's all a pretense, she was such a lil good adoptive daughter of vicky ankita for few weeks, and then FLIPPED.

She doesn't even like her BFs, baaki toh ghanta pasand ayenge use

She had to like and accept Samarth because she had no choice. She’s gonna dump him as soon as they leave this show.

She’s a flipper but tbh this season contestants are so nalle they never ever questioned her.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

In between I fell for her sympathetic act but when Ayesha came back suddenly she’s saying Rider is not trust worthy but Isha is who then went on to nominate Ayesha as least deserving.

Itni idiotic player hai.

I loved when Isha told her she still wanted Vicky over her as captain but then thought she had the ehsaan, like I feel Isha dislikes her a lot smiley37

Yaar to be honest, it's very difficult to live with Ankita. She is insecure of every damn person and tries to dominate. Isha had put her on 4th position usne bhi she showed that she was hurt. She really tries to impose her bonds on people which can be hella suffocating. Any of her friend goes against her, she gets irritated. Vicky is creep, irritating and toxic but he has this better way where he doesn't try to dominate the other person or at least doesn't impose, doesn't make a hue and cry if someone goes against him- that's why Isha, Chintu, even Abhishek at times, Mannara prefer him over Ankita.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 9 months ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vicky bhaiyya bhi ek ulte haath ka laga dete to aur mazza aata smiley36

Imagine the outcry, 90% bashing chomu ko dv ke liye hi milti hai. 95% sympathy isha ke paas dv ki hai

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Neither does she have a career as BB portrays her to have.

Heck she only got limelight after ssr ke death. I remember visiting her ig at that time and she legit had 2k, 800 /900 likes. And itne Pagal reels te uske I remember me and friend loking saying Pagal gai kya ye.

Ek low budget show kia which always takes place in a hut and pata nahin kya career career banaya hai.

Omg that’s so true she looked demented in her reelssmiley37

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Poor guy. That's why looks out for different options smiley19

Aishwarya got the hate for nothing.

He's kinda the chilled out no pretence kind. Shrewd hai and has no qualms admitting it.

Am not really sure about his tharki pan...

1275456 thumbnail

Na maqool, na murad, na samajh, na shukr...

Besabr, zehreeli, ahmaq, shaitaan..