Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Shree15

Tbh I have different perspective on Ankita taking Ssr’s name…..to me from where I am seeing Ankita definitely hasn’t able to move on from him because as per media reports that time it was not her who broke up with him it was the other way around… she was willing to marry him and someone who you were in relationship for so long, the closest to him for long time….wanted his companionship for life suddenly dies with tragedy It for sure creates void and regret after all they are humans and it affects deeply and with Vicky being borderline abusive isn’t also helping…..

Ankita is def going through this underline trauma as much I understand human psychology apart from that I don’t see her taking ssr’s name a big issue as people are making it unless she is degrading him…..although it’s wrong to bring his name again and again but then again all she has said about him so far I guess is good and not in derogatory manner so i don’t think it’s that of a big issue……smiley6

Is that why she's so awful during his demise? When someone is lost, you don't do what she did. Blame someone else so awfully the way she did.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

Jokes apart, I would rather be jobless than work with Tushar Kapoor. smiley36 Only teja gets lucky , else everyone else is doing such work in desparation. Working with tushar kapoor is not an honour tbh

teja bhi nagin kia bus
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: behindyou

Jokes apart, I would rather be jobless than work with Tushar Kapoor. smiley36 Only teja gets lucky , else everyone else is doing such work in desparation. Working with tushar kapoor is not an honour tbh

I know tushar isnt considered a superstar, but he's not a bad actor, I've seen him in shootout at lokhandwala movie. Tushar isnt a big deal but it's way better than your tv serials, which are all alike atp

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

makkara trumps them all

https://x.com/thekhabritweets/status/1743167459702772206?s=46

Waise bb waale bohat hi besharm hain itne sab kaand ke bawajood celebrity guests ko toh bulaate hi hain aur contestants ki baja ke zabardasti unse cheer bhi karwaate hain guests ko 😂😂

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Is that why she's so awful during his demise? When someone is lost, you don't do what she did. Blame someone else so awfully the way she did.

yup I agree with that I won’t go on that whole rhea fiasco because everyone in that mess were wrong who were milking a tragic demise…..I am just talking from the show perspective that I don’t find it that offensive unless she degrade the deceased man….I think she deserves this little liberty to talk about her ex partner unless she is not putting his dignity down….Just from show perspective

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

I know tushar isnt considered a superstar, but he's not a bad actor, I've seen him in shootout at lokhandwala movie. Tushar isnt a big deal but it's way better than your tv serials, which are all alike atp

And Ekta ki movie mil gai which is not bad IMO. Movie hai ya series? Tv actors ko movies mei kya hi roles milte hain, thode bahot mil jae bahot hain, BB ke baad at most people only do music videos, sbko kaam nahi milta.
anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Manhoos BB mein non favorites ke liye humiliation alag hi level ka hota hai..be it is for Asim, Rashmi, Pari priyanka, Arshi khan,Himasnshi ,Umar riaz, Biker,KZ aur ab bechara abhishek .

Animated GIF

Word Count: 1

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Bakre ka mutton kheema ban gaya smiley36

Kaun munnaa

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Trp agai maintained 1.7

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EXOL

high time abhisek was out.. he had no contributions these days ..

Animated GIF

Word Count: 0