Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Rashmi was a main contestant in 13 and 15 mein as wild card aayi thi with an mg till the finale most likely lol

And i dunno if tehelka’s wife supports Abhishek but i saw 1 clip where she was saying ke the pda isha and chintu do infront of abhishek isn’t nice lol

Did rashmi replace someone?

I remember debo replaced Ejaz...

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Isha worked 2seasons in 2 most important character. And Jasmine is no ordinary negative character. Chart means nth. PCC is the only BB16 contestant who is jobless now.

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Did rashmi replace someone?

I remember debo replaced Ejaz...

Nai woh, rakhi and her then hubbie, devo aur bichukle bas as wild cards hi aaye thaiy lol

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Lulz aunty.

Waise woh bhi kaafi young lagti hai someone in late 30s early 40s... Ankita ke age ke aas pass. Us hisaab se I wasn't believing Isha being older😭😭😭.

And Ankita kal isha ko bula ke puch rahi thi what was happening btw vikcy n ayesha. I believe in age is just a number, but ankita behaves like a teen most of the time.

I read somewhere that she FAINTED after seeing sushant love scenes in SDRsmiley29

bhai wtf you're an actor yourself

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

And WAIT. CHOMU CHINTI GET BACK TOGETHER IN THE SHOW ONLYsmiley37

Waise bhi isha said tune usse itna rulaya hai 🤣.

Ajeeb hai ye teeno. Besharam is the word for them.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

aisa kya sixth sense hai ki jo word mute hua vo sun liya sabne.. smiley36kuch bhi fenk rahe hai

munnu mazdoor usko sympathy dilwane ky lye kuch bhi krsakty h
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

now i know why all weaklings were evicted coz then only it would have created rift between the strong players.. else strong players were one grp.. would have been boring.. now with abhisek gone again the circle is being reduced .. would love to see how the contestants will move forward the game else too much time is being wasted on this trio

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Isha worked 2seasons in 2 most important character. And Jasmine is no ordinary negative character. Chart means nth. PCC is the only BB16 contestant who is jobless now.

Ratings, charts, popularity everything doesnt matter but she's the best because you said so?

LMAO Btw PCC was the heroine of bpraak album's title song, and now working w Ekta kapoor, and Tushar kapoor. That too, after a surgery. Just bc she doesnt want to pick any random role w no growth doesnt mean they're jobless. It's ISha who's dancing in front of her ex co star poster who HATES her bc she's so desperate for some attention when out of UD

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

waise chuntu getting dumped after show tho lol 😂

Edited by Kinginthenorth9 - 9 months ago

Word Count: 1

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

now i know why all weaklings were evicted coz then only it would have created rift between the strong players.. else strong players were one grp.. would have been boring.. now with abhisek gone again the circle is being reduced .. would love to see how the contestants will move forward the game else too much time is being wasted on this trio

Yeah. This actually makes so much sense