Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Simba throws Umar in the pool not evicted, kundra body slams pratik not evicted, umar does a similar thing instead of nominations tell audience to choose to save or evict him and all rival fandoms join in to vote him out cuz bb wanted shamita and rashmi in top 5 over Umar lol

As for Asim jaisa bhi ho my issue is if archana last season and tehelka and abhishek now are evicted for violence cuz poking is part of the game toh why was the case reverse in bb 13 where violence was cool in response to poking? Double standards much? Lol

13 was a v violent season! Wait I can't recall why was rashmi part of bb 13 & 15 guessing 15 was the umar ka season.

I remember ppl shipping them (umar & rashmi) so much 🤣. Kabhi Singh ke family photo bhi bana diya tha 🤣🤣🤣.

Oh btw Tehelka's wife is supporting Abhi?

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Manku nikali kya Abhishek ko smiley36????

Edited by SunqianFan - 9 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

BB needs to make a proper law book.

If violence is allowed on poking then all people should've the right to do it. If it's not then eviction for all. Like make proper detailed constitution of biggboss

anurag neck grabbed arun and also pushed him hard two times

Biggboss just warned him lol

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

So launde mein potential hai for bringing typical chaotic scenes needed in bb isko lao bb 😂😂

Also bring in lockup waala shivam bc bohat content dega woh bhi poking ke naam pe 😂🤣

Wo bhi mast tha lol. I liked him.
1275456 thumbnail

The funniest would be, Samarth gets evicted and while he is going out, Abhishek enters at the same time from the tunnel. Iss banday ki itni jalle gi smiley36 samarth is bottom 2 according to many so nikaal dein iss ghatiya insan ko

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

bhai idk. I cant even differentiate bw anurag and arun

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

The incident when her mom slapped him? Chomu was narrating that na? eww.

On the one hand he acts like kabir singh on the other hand he is still down for her who can never be loyal to anyone lol

Actually her mom might even support chomu now he's famous. She never cared about a good person company, the reason she disliked chomu was he's a side character, and she wanted Ankish to sail

No am not sure about that... That might be another incident. Apparently he had some hissy fit tab. Mother did nothing AFAIK.

No mom is planning to file a lawsuit against him post BB 🤣🤣🤣.

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Yes I think Anurag was the most aggressive of all physical incidents…ek tou neck grab, then 2-3 pushes, then breaking the plate

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Punty the og ko bhol gye kia arya ko patak dya tha

Jail bnai thi us k lye garden ma

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

No am not sure about that... That might be another incident. Apparently he had some hissy fit tab. Mother did nothing AFAIK.

No mom is planning to file a lawsuit against him post BB 🤣🤣🤣.

Aunty is gonna go to jail herself, considering she's around so many times, even when chomu was making creepy remarks of her being 18