Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

It's not about betrayal, people behave in a certain way, the way their personality is. ISha is all about fame, popularity, and she'll do whatever it takes to be on top. Chomu is more pop than her rn, after BB he'll have more options, and he's obsessed w her, so they might get back together.

Shame on him if he takes back. I had heard he had and isha's mother had caught her with another guy while they were already in a relationship. Kitna shameless creature Hai Abhishek to still be obsessed with her. Even if Isha doesn't go back, he will. The other day ayesha asked him do you still like her after all the nasty fight and he was smiling.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Main nahi karti non genuines manhoos- maaron ko kabhi supportsmiley18

Achha aap toh abhishek karo supportsmiley42woh kaunsa genuine hai.Cunning fox hai woh bhismiley41.

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

jungle show m acha tha

Lock up short stint thha bhut lagta h paise dekar gali dilwai doctor ko lol shaleen copies that

So launde mein potential hai for bringing typical chaotic scenes needed in bb isko lao bb 😂😂

Also bring in lockup waala shivam bc bohat content dega woh bhi poking ke naam pe 😂🤣

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

G word was used by munna...G se iska alag leval ka obsession hai...

Arun was heard saying ke chintu ne kutta kaha toh problem hai khud G mein dum bole toh kuch nahi

munnu pakka jeet raha .

Chinga hatred ka level 🥵 chuntu ki support m agai 🥵🥵🥵🥵🦁

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Simba throws Umar in the pool not evicted, kundra body slams pratik not evicted, umar does a similar thing instead of nominations tell audience to choose to save or evict him and all rival fandoms join in to vote him out cuz bb wanted shamita and rashmi in top 5 over Umar lol

As for Asim jaisa bhi ho my issue is if archana last season and tehelka and abhishek now are evicted for violence cuz poking is part of the game toh why was the case reverse in bb 13 where violence was cool in response to poking? Double standards much? Lol

BB needs to make a proper law book.

If violence is allowed on poking then all people should've the right to do it. If it's not then eviction for all. Like make proper detailed constitution of biggboss

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Baklolu yeh to bata konsa slur tha reddit wako ny yeh nhi btya

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Abuse bhi mute

Hota

I m. laughing at king mazdoori of nunnu smiley36

I really need no effort cuz woh sote sote araam se jeet raha hai bb khud one by one khud hi uske rivals ko hata rahay hain (abhishek ko waapis bulaenge is wkw though very obvious lol) 😂

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

I really need no effort cuz woh sote sote araam se jeet raha hai bb khud one by one khud hi uske rivals ko hata rahay hain (abhishek ko waapis bulaenge is wkw though very obvious lol) 😂

yeh eviction to drama hi ha 99 percentage
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Shame on him if he takes back. I had heard he had and isha's mother had caught her with another guy while they were already in a relationship. Kitna shameless creature Hai Abhishek to still be obsessed with her. Even if Isha doesn't go back, he will. The other day ayesha asked him do you still like her after all the nasty fight and he was smiling.

The incident when her mom slapped him? Chomu was narrating that na? eww.

On the one hand he acts like kabir singh on the other hand he is still down for her who can never be loyal to anyone lol

Actually her mom might even support chomu now he's famous. She never cared about a good person company, the reason she disliked chomu was he's a side character, and she wanted Ankish to sail

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Ankita Vicky ka tu ghadha tu gadhe

smiley37

smiley23smiley24Vicky beta tereko hummne kabhi gadha bolte nahin sunna. Rote nahin beta smiley9.