Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Waise kaisa tha hansraj as a contestant?? Always wondered why bb never called him lol

Can he be the season’s controversial content maker jo har season ek hota hi hai 😂😂

jungle show m acha tha

Lock up short stint thha bhut lagta h paise dekar gali dilwai doctor ko lol shaleen copies that

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 9 months ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Even I felt the same that isha n he might get back. BB contestants have this habit of betraying their fans /supporters🤣🤣.

It's not about betrayal, people behave in a certain way, the way their personality is. ISha is all about fame, popularity, and she'll do whatever it takes to be on top. Chomu is more pop than her rn, after BB he'll have more options, and he's obsessed w her, so they might get back together.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Btw speaking on bringing in religious topics on bb ppl on reddit and sm r saying that in munna and chintu’s fight in LF chintu used a casteist slur which is used for ppl of munna’s faith against him which if true is also not ok at all

I thought it was the G word that was muted.

I don't think munna would have kept quiet, he would have raised an issue right there.

Chintu should be whacked, he's highly toxic... I hate ppl like chintu jo hans hans ke joker banke bully karte hain and get away with everything.

Bluekohl thumbnail

She's inspiring. Pretty and good at her work, I really hope it works out for her.

1275456 thumbnail

Abhi bahut baada fattu hai, he should have been bold that he hit him. Earlier also jab violence hua ppl didn't bother to apologize or anything. Ye aisa kyun behave kar raha hai.

Mein toh bolti hoon jaate jaate chintu ko ek aur sahi ka tapas marke nikal Jaata. What's there to lose anyway? Sab kuch toh gaya.

Abhishek isn't winner material if he's so daara hua. One main reason maybe cause he came with the least amount of fans and he prolly doesn't know what's happening outside. Bhank mil jaye toh ye bhi udne lagega🤣.

Meri ek theory yeh bhi hai ke probably BB wanted to take him out to show him just how much support he is getting outside…bring him back so he can play fearlessly

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Can you share the reddit post? Im curious now lol

Yaar i watched the clips, they usually mute the fights…unfortunately

Last year saw LF regularly, and yep they mute most fights

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Meri ek theory yeh bhi hai ke probably BB wanted to take him out to show him just how much support he is getting outside…bring him back so he can play fearlessly

sohail khan creative ky smiley32
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

I thought it was the G word that was muted.

I don't think munna would have kept quiet, he would have raised an issue right there.

Chintu should be whacked, he's highly toxic... I hate ppl like chintu jo hans hans ke joker banke bully karte hain and get away with everything.

G word was used by munna...G se iska alag leval ka obsession hai...

Arun was heard saying ke chintu ne kutta kaha toh problem hai khud G mein dum bole toh kuch nahi

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Asim was the worst man! I will never forget that push sid gave him n he fell on the bed!!

I don't remebthe rest much, even Pratik was treated badly and teja hailed.

This season it's Abhishek and biker.

Simba throws Umar in the pool not evicted, kundra body slams pratik not evicted, umar does a similar thing instead of nominations tell audience to choose to save or evict him and all rival fandoms join in to vote him out cuz bb wanted shamita and rashmi in top 5 over Umar lol

As for Asim jaisa bhi ho my issue is if archana last season and tehelka and abhishek now are evicted for violence cuz poking is part of the game toh why was the case reverse in bb 13 where violence was cool in response to poking? Double standards much? Lol

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Abuse bhi mute

Hota

I m. laughing at king mazdoori of nunnu smiley36