Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Why would I bash him? I think he’s better than Divya in every aspect who is a bully and vile. Hell she herself has said in interviews she didn’t offer much in show in terms of game play nor did she come off with any bonds 🤣.

He added a lot to OTT in many ways,good/bad/ugly, but yes Neha decision impacted his game but still he has owned up to his decisions good or bad. If he does something worth bashing I will bash him ☺️. I think it’s great he’s on BB and if he reaches final it’ll be a huge thing for him as he was not even well known.

The bashing one receives on OTT is zero compared to Salman, watch BB13 or BB11 for reference or BB7 even. That is why being in the finals or reaching towards the final weeks is a bigger deal on BB than OTT.

He has much to gain, he gained a solid fan following and no matter what happens it’s gonna be in his benefit.

Chalo. Let me not speak of Divya. She won the 🏆 and cash and jantaa ka Votes to win and she isn’t my rishteydaar.

But Pratik. Let’s see

1. Dominoes task - lost and destroyed BB property
  2. Raja rani destroyed property and also engaged in physical engagement but didn’t start it. Zee did. Still he was quilts as well.
  3. Rickshaw. Made task rad with neha and prevented moose from being saved. Worst part — he then eliminated moose. Please don’t say Raqesh for this. Pratik was the clear swing vote on this. And guess what. Moose had perfect strategy to save him and herself. Talk about being a friend …as he didn’t even have guilt that this choice wouldn’t even exist if they hadn’t got task rad.
  4. TTF - made task rad
  5. Dog in the bone. Made picnic game in a national sport with bunch of lies and bs and almost rad task but didn’t as neha was sanchalak
  6. He didn’t betray moose and nishant for safety and they repaid it in full by giving him captaincy.. Heck he didn’t even build a pyramid and openly said he gonna play dirty (Arrey yeh to meri strategy thee)
  7. He then saved Shamita. 😂😂. Instead of janam janam ka saath with nishant. Chalo no one owes anything to anyone
  8. Constantly not just disrupted the show on wkv but was badtameez as he paid no attention to KJo who had to remind him often to speak when spoken to. Stay on point etc. This is badtameezee not defending oneself when targeted.
  9. Manner in which he broke ties with akshara. Breaking was part of game. But manner was atrocious. And going off on langdee when akshara didn’t misspeak there.
  10. 10- 20. Engaged in extremely cheap moments with neha. Be it butt show. Or whatever he was selling with pulling shorts low etc etc. I am sure being generous here by just saying 10-20 and he is more than equally responsible for his bs with Neha. Not Neha alone.

I know there is a lot more to this list tbh.

Best part. He made popat of his own fans by choosing a briefcase. Support ka kya faida jab bandha Khood naheen jeet saktaa 😂😂 aur popat hain to grab bag and run. Sure if this happens in main also he will be cheered.

Ab karnaa hain to karo ignore. But yeh contestant na to clean hain. Na to honest nah to capable of winning tasks nor sporting when losing. Forget winning BB show and his fans claiming he won because he in BB main versus losing OTT is just placating themselves as they know their support was and is for a useless contestant.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Yes that was her strategy, a very calculated move, it worked for Divya. You have also agreed above, it worked. Divya played well. 👏 👏 👏 🥳

Do we have to say anymore? 😆

Thank you for agreeing it was a move to use nepotism 🤣.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

I agree. I think it was a good move and she deliberately kept doing it for sometime to stay in limelight, and it obviously worked for her.It's good to know that some people saw right through it and didn't fall for her BS. There's a reason I have never liked this girl, she always gave off negative vibes

That is the reason I liked Divya, She deliberately created a situation to put herself in center, to catch the attention of creative team and makers to keep her visible on episode and on WKV. She made creative team target her and got herself audience support. Divya looked like played a fox game, who did calculated smart move. We all saw it and got impressed. Divya earned it herself the limelight by her own strategy.

Divya was only deserving winner. 🥳

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

That is the reason I liked Divya, She deliberately created a situation to put herself in center, to catch the attention of creative team and makers to keep her visible on episode and on WKV. She made creative team target her and got herself audience support. Divya looked like played a fox game, who did calculated smart move. We all saw it and got impressed. Divya earned it herself the limelight by her own strategy.

Divya was only deserving winner. 🥳

Chalo keeping aside my dislike for her, I am happy for her fans and the people who voted for her, so congrats 😆 It does feel good when one's fav wins 😊
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for agreeing it was a move to use nepotism 🤣.

Nepotism does not heed any strategy. Favors drop in without any action, hard work or contribution. The example is Shamita.

Divya earned it;

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Chalo. Let me not speak of Divya. She won the 🏆 and cash and jantaa ka Votes to win and she isn’t my rishteydaar.

But Pratik. Let’s see

1. Dominoes task - lost and destroyed BB property
  2. Raja rani destroyed property and also engaged in physical engagement but didn’t start it. Zee did. Still he was quilts as well.
  3. Rickshaw. Made task rad with neha and prevented moose from being saved. Worst part — he then eliminated moose. Please don’t say Raqesh for this. Pratik was the clear swing vote on this. And guess what. Moose had perfect strategy to save him and herself. Talk about being a friend …as he didn’t even have guilt that this choice wouldn’t even exist if they hadn’t got task rad.
  4. TTF - made task rad
  5. Dog in the bone. Made picnic game in a national sport with bunch of lies and bs and almost rad task but didn’t as neha was sanchalak
  6. He didn’t betray moose and nishant for safety and they repaid it in full by giving him captaincy.. Heck he didn’t even build a pyramid and openly said he gonna play dirty (Arrey yeh to meri strategy thee)
  7. He then saved Shamita. 😂😂. Instead of janam janam ka saath with nishant. Chalo no one owes anything to anyone
  8. Constantly not just disrupted the show on wkv but was badtameez as he paid no attention to KJo who had to remind him often to speak when spoken to. Stay on point etc. This is badtameezee not defending oneself when targeted.
  9. Manner in which he broke ties with akshara. Breaking was part of game. But manner was atrocious. And going off on langdee when akshara didn’t misspeak there.
  10. 10- 20. Engaged in extremely cheap moments with neha. Be it butt show. Or whatever he was selling with pulling shorts low etc etc. I am sure being generous here by just saying 10-20 and he is more than equally responsible for his bs with Neha. Not Neha alone.

I know there is a lot more to this list tbh.

Best part. He made popat of his own fans by choosing a briefcase. Support ka kya faida jab bandha Khood naheen jeet saktaa 😂😂 aur popat hain to grab bag and run. Sure if this happens in main also he will be cheered.

Ab karnaa hain to karo ignore. But yeh contestant na to clean hain. Na to honest nah to capable of winning tasks nor sporting when losing. Forget winning BB show and his fans claiming he won because he in BB main versus losing OTT is just placating themselves as they know their support was and is for a useless contestant.

Mate, camera was on him throughout BB OTT season. Despite him betraying Nishant as you mention, Nishant continued his friendship with him and ditched Divya time and again, Moose supported Divya only because she was upset with Pratik, toh jitna bhi negative ya useless bolo, he had real bonds in the show and had real dynamics with people. Moose recently posted crediting him for taking care of her on his insta post 🤣

He saved Nishant and Moose when it was needed and Neha agreed to it tho she didn’t gel well with them, he returned the favour.

He voted out moose because that very week she was playing solo game and paired up with Divya na so why feel so sorry for her, while Neha was with him throughout, I don’t see anything wrong, kuch bhi. Neha made rickshaw task raddh not Pratik

He raddh tasks, so what? Is this khatron? Lmfao tasks have no bearing on BB winners, rewatch and see recent winners please 🤪. Half your points or more are on tasks only and then getting raddh.

Akshara is a regressive woman who blames Neha for stealing her male connection when he is the one who dumped her 🤣. Instead she never says anything about Pratik who supposedly betrayed her, itna negative hai toh khulle mai bash kyun nahin kia. It’s because he ain’t half as nasty/gossip monger as Divya is who openly mocks and bullies and she would have had anyone given her time of day.

Pratik is a deserving contestant because he provided content on the show, whether you agree or not that is another matter, you dislike him so you’re not being objective. Pratik was a huge content provider, take off the hate goggles and be real 🥳

bas bas abb essays save karte hai BB15 ke liye, itne lambe posts iss OTT ke liye kaafi hai hum dono ke liye 😆

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Nepotism does not heed any strategy. Favors drop in without any action, hard work or contribution. The example is Shamita.

Divya earned it;

Nepotism is favoritism due to lineage which Shamita has gotten true. Using a movement inspired due to unfortunate circumstances and implying someone will ruin your career when no such indication was made repeatedly to cameras, to a herd mentality audience reeling from a tragedy in 2020, is manipulative and nasty.

Divya got the votes and she won I never ever argued with that again 😆

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Mate, camera was on him throughout BB OTT season. Despite him betraying Nishant as you mention, Nishant continued his friendship with him and ditched Divya time and again, Moose supported Divya only because she was upset with Pratik, toh jitna bhi negative ya useless bolo, he had real bonds in the show and had real dynamics with people. Moose recently posted crediting him for taking care of her on his insta post 🤣

He saved Nishant and Moose when it was needed and Neha agreed to it tho she didn’t gel well with them, he returned the favour.

He voted out moose because that very week she was playing solo game and paired up with Divya na so why feel so sorry for her, while Neha was with him throughout, I don’t see anything wrong, kuch bhi. Neha made rickshaw task raddh not Pratik

He raddh tasks, so what? Is this khatron? Lmfao tasks have no bearing on BB winners, rewatch and see recent winners please 🤪. Half your points or more are on tasks only and then getting raddh.

Akshara is a regressive woman who blames Neha for stealing her male connection when he is the one who dumped her 🤣. Instead she never says anything about Pratik who supposedly betrayed her, itna negative hai toh khulle mai bash kyun nahin kia. It’s because he ain’t half as nasty/gossip monger as Divya is who openly mocks and bullies and she would have had anyone given her time of day.

Pratik is a deserving contestant because he provided content on the show, whether you agree or not that is another matter, you dislike him so you’re not being objective. Pratik was a huge content provider, take off the hate goggles and be real 🥳

bas bas abb essays save karte hai BB15 ke liye, itne lambe posts iss OTT ke liye kaafi hai hum dono ke liye 😆

For someone still relatively new/not that popular, I think Pratik did good. He did stay in limelight afterall. I liked him the most this time because I for some reason found him endearing and good natured too ❤️
infinity101 thumbnail

Nepotism is favoritism due to lineage which Shamita has gotten true. Using a movement inspired due to unfortunate circumstances and implying someone will ruin your career when no such indication was made repeatedly to cameras, to a herd mentality audience reeling from a tragedy in 2020, is manipulative and nasty.

Divya got the votes and she won I never ever argued with that again 😆

This 👍🏼 You have summed it up so well.
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

For someone still relatively new/not that popular, I think Pratik did good. He did stay in limelight afterall. I liked him the most this time because I for some reason found him endearing and good natured too ❤️

Wahin toh, not saying he doesn’t have faults but useless bolo when content dia, nope I can’t agree with that lol.

See you mentioned essays the other day and this time I wrote two essays 🤣