Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Short reply. It does not trump but also does not take away a well deserved victory / ๐Ÿ† and also cash prize. And frankly for all the chat - there is a common agreement - BB hasnโ€™t really launched careers for most contestants and even winners despite being a larger platform and Salman hosting.

Losers can try to compete and lose again. That on them and makers.

Toh maine ye toh nahin bola ki she didnโ€™t get votes, she got votes for sure so she won but fact remains OTT does not trump TV and losing out on this opportunity and the opportunity to earn per week is stupid of makers to disclose now, that and bringing every single contestant of OTT back.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spicysagar

What nepotism card ? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค”

Divya and Nishant were deserving top 2 among all contestants. There was no nepotism card here.

Nepotism card was at favoring Shamita and Neha on WKV and bashing rest of the contestants.

Youโ€™re wrong, constantly implying KJO canโ€™t do shit to her career is a sly way of invoking the whole big bad movie mafia angle. These statements build on the raging nepotism debate going on since last year and tie in with the khunnas people have against KJO since last year.

She won on a sympathy/standing up to the big bad card with le nepotism brigade. Feel free to disagree that is my opinion, votes toh zaroor mille, not debating that but this was the turning point.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Divya ka interviews dekhaa? She openly said. I need to be calm vs sallu. But I will speak up my and stand for myself. I think this girl is v strong willed. Wouldnโ€™t be surprised as that being the reason makers didnโ€™t call her for show while they have called Raqesh. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I think yeh girl is capable of standing tall vs Sallu if that happened. Tbh.

Well I don't think that's the reason they didn't call her or something. Na I didn't watch her IVs. Honestly I dislike the girl and more than strong I find her ill mannered, disrespectful and would have loved to see Sallu bajao her ๐Ÿ˜† Jaise last year ke WKVs were added bonus for me
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Every viacom ( colors , mtv and other group channels) show is rigged. They pick winners and then design tasks based on that. ๐Ÿคฃ Divya was very very very good and obvious winners in everything but they did try to make shamita/neha win every time. Rigging it would have looked super bad. KKK me DT was a literal monster. That song Aisi Dhakad hai fits her so well. I didn't like her attitude in nach baliye but my goodness she is someone who will shine in all men season. If there is some international fear factor she and tejaswi ( she will be in bb looks like, i found a reason to watch if true, she is โ˜บ๏ธ) can be india representative. If anyone watched splitsvilla, the BIAS will make you puke. ๐Ÿคฃ

SV used to be a good show years back. Even though heavily scripted it was still somewhat entertaining. Now its quality has deteriorated so badly and contestants bhi bkwas aate hain ekdum ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผMoreover don't know why but I disliked Ranvijay and Sunny a lot as hosts. I found Nikhil Chinappa and his lady counterparts much better.
infinity101 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Tanna ko credit for winning KKK. I still think hard to rig show overall as somewhere a weak contestant gonna fail badly. I heard Nikki for eg failed badly this year and also dubaoed a strong contestant with her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

But yeah. Tanna was not my cuppa tea ever with an empty top floor ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Have never liked Tanna. A selfish arrogant bimbo with such an off putting personality
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Tanna after winning kkk last season kind of implied that bb results weren't fair

But kkk mai fair ๐Ÿ˜‚

And in kkk10 public was unhappy with her win

Sab use gaali de rahe the

Ye Tanna ko har jagah hi gaaliyan padti hain lgta hai. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Youโ€™re wrong, constantly implying KJO canโ€™t do shit to her career is a sly way of invoking the whole big bad movie mafia angle. These statements build on the raging nepotism debate going on since last year and tie in with the khunnas people have against KJO since last year.

She won on a sympathy/standing up to the big bad card with le nepotism brigade. Feel free to disagree that is my opinion, votes toh zaroor mille, not debating that but this was the turning point.

Divya was

better than Pratik who lost his focus going after Neha,
better than Nishant who tried to backstab his friends,

better than Shamita who only had jealousy and failed love angle.

Divya did not have any support from anyone and fought her battle alone. She stood strong against all, including KJO, press and Biggboss. It was her actions that triggered reactions from other contestants. She made it clear that she will not take BS from anyone including KJO.

Divya earned audience support because the way she defended herself front of all.

I hated her first two weeks, but she impressed me more than any other contestants on the show as weeks progressed.

Divya deserved to win among all contestants from Biggboss OTT.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Well I don't think that's the reason they didn't call her or something. Na I didn't watch her IVs. Honestly I dislike the girl and more than strong I find her ill mannered, disrespectful and would have loved to see Sallu bajao her ๐Ÿ˜† Jaise last year ke WKVs were added bonus for me

That's where I disagree. KJO was not only extremely biased but is a part of nepotic industry and also a pretty vile man himself (I know this for a fact). And when we look for women to be strong in a petty and misogynist industry, how do we call her strong spine as disrespectful when we find one. Furthermore, her standing up, made KJo admit that he was expressing opinions not facts (not the job of a host tbh) as those opinions were not even those of jantaa (When Endemol employees posed as jantaa and asked questions) but on numerous occassions he came across as a totally biased and useless host where 2nd wkv he was busy playing useless tasks even. Best part of wkv for me was him totally struggling by attacking her and then having to fluster but agree to what she said but also rambling (actually screaming) to say I am fair.. I am fair!! which ofc he wasnt ๐Ÿคฃ

And Sallu is no better (no doubt we enjoy his band bajaoing as typical BB season for me has alway been vs colors bahu and beta and sallu bajaoing them)....but I feel if she had the chance she would have stood her ground vs him... ofc the reaction would be no different if she did that as it seems we can't accept someone (esp a woman) having a spine and taking on these "celebrities" having their own favs. Sadly looks like neither u (for diff reasons) nor will I get to see this play out but I am frankly not sad... I think seeing OTT contestants in BB is crazy and looks like they already have 3 confirmed (Pratik/Shamita/Nishant) with potentially Raqesh as well.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Have never liked Tanna. A selfish arrogant bimbo with such an off putting personality

I used to call her "dumbo bimbo" during the season ๐Ÿคฃ

infinity101 thumbnail

That's where I disagree. KJO was not only extremely biased but is a part of nepotic industry and also a pretty vile man himself (I know this for a fact). And when we look for women to be strong in a petty and misogynist industry, how do we call her strong spine as disrespectful when we find one. Furthermore, her standing up, made KJo admit that he was expressing opinions not facts (not the job of a host tbh) as those opinions were not even those of jantaa (When Endemol employees posed as jantaa and asked questions) but on numerous occassions he came across as a totally biased and useless host where 2nd wkv he was busy playing useless tasks even. Best part of wkv for me was him totally struggling by attacking her and then having to fluster but agree to what she said but also rambling (actually screaming) to say I am fair.. I am fair!! which ofc he wasnt ๐Ÿคฃ

And Sallu is no better (no doubt we enjoy his band bajaoing as typical BB season for me has alway been vs colors bahu and beta and sallu bajaoing them)....but I feel if she had the chance she would have stood her ground vs him... ofc the reaction would be no different if she did that as it seems we can't accept someone (esp a woman) having a spine and taking on these "celebrities" having their own favs. Sadly looks like neither u (for diff reasons) nor will I get to see this play out but I am frankly not sad... I think seeing OTT contestants in BB is crazy and looks like they already have 3 confirmed (Pratik/Shamita/Nishant) with potentially Raqesh as well.

From whatever I have seen of the girl and her behaviour (in other reality shows as well) and this one too, I have always found her badtamiz and ill mannered. WKVs maine zyada nahi dekhe but jo bhi dekhe mujhe unme wo disrespectful hi lagi.There is a fine line between putting across your points and straight out being rude and she was the latter.Plenty of contestants in the past have been bashed for the most trivial things and many of them have stood up for themselves too but without being disrespectful to the host. There is nothing wrong in speaking up for yourself and I admire strong women with level headed personalities but I am sorry I find none of these qualities in Divya.So let's just agree to disagree here because anyway the show is over and let's see if she comes in BB15 or not. Baki we would find new contestants to bash soon and I wish we stand on the same page this time ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago