Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Timing ka ghapla

Plus giving tasks acc to their strength

Like arjun ko max swimming tasks dete the as he was pro in swimming

Ya last mai task karwana so you know whar tricks to use

Timing la ghaflaa would be surprising as easily audited. yes If tasks are given to someone’s strength it’s a diff story esp if it’s another weakness. Even worse. . On order - there is no toss or draw numbers system for order ?

95027 thumbnail

Tanna after winning kkk last season kind of implied that bb results weren't fair

But kkk mai fair 😂

And in kkk10 public was unhappy with her win

Sab use gaali de rahe the

😂😂. Tanna ko credit for winning KKK. I still think hard to rig show overall as somewhere a weak contestant gonna fail badly. I heard Nikki for eg failed badly this year and also dubaoed a strong contestant with her 😂😂.

But yeah. Tanna was not my cuppa tea ever with an empty top floor 😂😂

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Timing la ghaflaa would be surprising as easily audited. yes If tasks are given to someone’s strength it’s a diff story esp if it’s another weakness. Even worse. . On order - there is no toss or draw numbers system for order ?

Order is as per rohit wish

This season even contestants raised questions on timings like on arjun winning task by 1 sec

And finale pe bhi they indicated about channel politics happening

This show is rigged too now

95027 thumbnail

Order is as per rohit wish

This season even contestants raised questions on timings like on arjun winning task by 1 sec

And finale pe bhi they indicated about channel politics happening

This show is rigged too now

Can you imagine — even rohit Shetty rigging shows. Sad :(.

ChapriBB thumbnail

😂😂. Tanna ko credit for winning KKK. I still think hard to rig show overall as somewhere a weak contestant gonna fail badly. I heard Nikki for eg failed badly this year and also dubaoed a strong contestant with her 😂😂.

But yeah. Tanna was not my cuppa tea ever with an empty top floor 😂😂

Obviously kuch to strength honi hingu

Just like bb waal2 couldn't make shamita reacg top2 with qll tricks as she didn't have any fan following

Ab ye thodi na rubina kkk gayi to jeet jayegi 😂

But dt was on another level ,best contestant this season ,winning max contestants

She was robbed in end as she is star plus facw

ChapriBB thumbnail

Can you imagine — even rohit Shetty rigging shows. Sad :(.

Rohit bhi bik gaya

95027 thumbnail

Obviously kuch to strength honi hingu

Just like bb waal2 couldn't make shamita reacg top2 with qll tricks as she didn't have any fan following

Ab ye thodi na rubina kkk gayi to jeet jayegi 😂

But dt was on another level ,best contestant this season ,winning max contestants

She was robbed in end as she is star plus facw

Jesus. It’s like don’t compete on a show that’s playing on a diff channel ??

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Being an OTT winner does not trump being in BB Infront of Sallu and on TV. Then why will anyone wanna win OTT? All LF discussions indicated they wanted to go to the main house, that is what they were excited about including Divya. They used to all make fun of there being no prize money for this OTT and what not. I still think she will come, can’t go on rumours alone as quarantine will begin tomorrow.

Divya in her interviews herself said nothing fun about her was shown and she didn’t get to do any game play, toh basically while she does have potential, audience did vote based on an emotional/nepotism card along with her pre existing fan base.

It’s very clear that they did not really want OTT contestants to come except 3 maybe, however everyone is rejecting BB so what option they had.

Last essay 🤣

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Being an OTT winner does not trump being in BB Infront of Sallu and on TV. Then why will anyone wanna win OTT? All LF discussions indicated they wanted to go to the main house, that is what they were excited about including Divya. They used to all make fun of there being no prize money for this OTT and what not. I still think she will come, can’t go on rumours alone as quarantine will begin tomorrow.

Divya in her interviews herself said nothing fun about her was shown and she didn’t get to do any game play, toh basically while she does have potential, audience did vote based on an emotional/nepotism card along with her pre existing fan base.

It’s very clear that they did not really want OTT contestants to come except 3 maybe, however everyone is rejecting BB so what option they had.

Last essay 🤣

What nepotism card ? 😆 🤔

Divya and Nishant were deserving top 2 among all contestants. There was no nepotism card here.

Nepotism card was at favoring Shamita and Neha on WKV and bashing rest of the contestants.

Edited by spicysagar - 3 years ago