Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

She won coz of kjo biasedness against, hms isolating her and her connection getting evicted

In short jo akela hai ,will win in end 🙄

Plus obviously connection wity colors

List dekhna ,jo colors face honga will win

Bb15 most prolly karan kundra will win if he comes

Can I give my take on why she won. I think some of the reasons are complementary to your reasons .. I have zero background and history on her of other HMs… So “none of the prev baggage or merits” are why I think …

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Can I give my take on why she won. I think some of the reasons are complementary to your reasons .. I have zero background and history on her of other HMs… So “none of the prev baggage or merits” are why I think …

Her Prev fan following was huge too and online viewers watching ott were less

Yes she was more deserving than neha ,shamitq or raquesh

And pratik lost his plot in his tharak

So ya she was deserving winner atleast she uswd to do tasks unlike last year apple winner

But i wouldn't have supprted her nonetheless as i don't find her good personality

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold They haven't learnt from BB14 the flop season (in terms of BARC ratings) because of seniors interference. BB was originally an individual personality show where eliminations are decided based on public votes not a show where mentors guide contestants or make decisions to eliminate any contestant.

You're right BB14 was an epic disaster because main contestants were made to feel like frikkin freshers in university. Now again the same BS,I bet anyone who raises voice against seniors will be front runner.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Exactly man and it’s not like any of these opening themes/concepts of bb have ever worked. They always flop & bb hurriedly cancels them so I don’t know kab aqal aayegi in dheet creators ko 😂😂

Ikr. Just make it survivor theme for everyone and throw them in the garden, lord again this same crap.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1440361821295181824?s=20

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1440402032225968130?s=20

Well then too bad for u cuz bb tak has confirmed that both Pratik & Nishant are coming and maybe even Divya 😂😂

But forget that, my issue is that as someone who’s all time fav is Asim but liked Pratik & Nishant this time I’m in a massive conundrum over who to support now that Asim’s bro Umar is also coming 😂😂

He is Asim's brother, not Asim. If you like his game, support him but khairaati support kyun dena hai Umar ko - seen this across SM and people talking about Riaz dynasty likee

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Just read the list- sanaya, ronit all are very strong.and rhea also? Watever she is,instigated or not, i am not gonna support her woman card,or anyone's woman card..and my bet on sanaya if she is in. I think- she will win,she is very popular.i am okay with pratik,but if he supports rhea,i am out of his league🤔 and if anyone handsome comes,will drool over him☺️

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Her Prev fan following was huge too and online viewers watching ott were less

Yes she was more deserving than neha ,shamitq or raquesh

And pratik lost his plot in his tharak

So ya she was deserving winner atleast she uswd to do tasks unlike last year apple winner

But i wouldn't have supprted her nonetheless as i don't find her good personality

She stood up to a seriously nepotic producer/influential host to speak her mind. She proved that he was stating opinions as facts. And we saw the bias. And he is nowhere close to a kind soul. It takes a lot to stand up to this in the industry … But that wasn’t just it.

She was mindful of her surroundings. She lost the plot like the king queen task where she performed v poorly and also had really great strategies in others. So she showed she is human making mistakes and also was super dedicated. Don’t forget she and moose won the rickshaw task and she won ttf final round. Her strategy of covering her container was excellent.

She did care when she had non game convos. She is pretty clear about that even now. She didn’t expect anyone’s support during tasks and expected everyone to play for themselves.

And best of all her regret is she didn’t make the friends and fun she thought she would have vs being isolated. She speaks about that pretty honestly in her interviews as well.

We the viewers know better that her underwear issue was between girls and in fact the other girls involved spoke to the guys etc. So again crap spoken about her isn’t even truth but actually lies.

Truthfully in a competition / game. Yes it matters who the competition is and in her case - most were lost and lost the plot in many ways. Best part. More others saw her succeed. Be it rickshaw task when odds were against her or ttf - the more aggravated the HMs were. Almost jealous and anger many times.. and the way she band bajaoed the two daayans esp in debate 😂😂. It’s like asking Neha “have the lambs stopped screaming Clarise) if you get the reference and hence she is still giving the interviews she is 😂😂.. oh and I will give her credit. She is who she showed up in show as she is doing now — toxic and bitching types with no sense of self reality. Viewers like me saw that v clearly… and according to her jantaa is wrong and them not being with her means we suck 😂😂.

I see this as I have no background on her or any other HM. So I am able to see this without prev baggage as I said for all of them. And sadly I just saw non stop crap gaming and behavior by others lots of times.

That’s why I think she won in the many ways she connected with audience on this journey of hers in BB OTT.

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
95027 thumbnail

On a different note. Seeing the series the morning show — just saw 3 episodes last few days. *ing Reese and Jennifer. Pretty interesting so far.

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Jitna maine bb ott dekha and from splitsvilla

I didn't like her personality

Bus just she was better than neha and shamita

RasodeMaiKonTha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Is Nishant coming on bb15?😳

I would like to see him there.

Also heard that Shammo Rani is also coming?

Female Vikas Gupta.3rd time entering😳

Iska ramu kaka bhi aayega kya?..pls I don't want to watch boring love story😔