Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I want to see new faces in BB15. None of the BBOTT contestants should be there.

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1440361821295181824?s=20

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1440402032225968130?s=20

Well then too bad for u cuz bb tak has confirmed that both Pratik & Nishant are coming and maybe even Divya 😂😂

But forget that, my issue is that as someone who’s all time fav is Asim but liked Pratik & Nishant this time I’m in a massive conundrum over who to support now that Asim’s bro Umar is also coming 😂😂

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Why can’t BB let one season run normally without this seniors BS? Seriously it’s so annoying and redundant. Abb seniors ko tribe leader bana dia hai.

Haven’t been watching post interviews much but I for one am glad Pratik did not let Neha alone take the fall for this, what happened may have been very hurtful for her family lekin she is getting bullied a lot and it’s not for her behaviour with contestants but rather insane level of sl** shaming. Show khatam, her marriage is her problem, trolling her family and her is juvenile.

His fans and other fans of the delusional Pratik/Akshara ship need to get that Pratik and Akshara were NOT married and it is him who dumped her not Neha . Other than that she needs to face the music and definitely avoid BB otherwise best of luck to her.

@bold They haven't learnt from BB14 the flop season (in terms of BARC ratings) because of seniors interference. BB was originally an individual personality show where eliminations are decided based on public votes not a show where mentors guide contestants or make decisions to eliminate any contestant.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Simba Nagpal is not for show like Biggboss. I had seen him in Splitsvilla.
Hope I am wrong and he does not waste the space.

Edited by spicysagar - 3 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
spicysagar thumbnail

Pratik’s Parrot clip 😆 😆

https://twitter.com/Komalbedi171/status/1439706906482806790?s=20

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Simba Nagpal is not for show like Biggboss. I had seen him in Splitsvilla.
Hope I am wrong and he does not waste the space.

He will be eliminated early

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Me too same as you.

I watch all Roadies and Splitsvilla and few mtv reality shows. I also do not follow Divya. I saw her in splitsvilla first time. She was ok till she got evicted. But when she came back as wild card she was nasty targeting the other girl who was Priyank’s connection. I think her name started with N….. Divya also got trolled and was most hated contestant that season. After Splitsvilla, I saw her in Biggboss OTT. I did not follow ace of space. I saw Pratik on Love School. He created lot of content for the show showing his aggression and drama. He was very immature and was unknowingly mean to few girls and boys. He was much better in Biggboss.

Other than few MTV shows and Biggboss, I don’t follow any Indian shows. So most times the Biggboss contestants are new to me , even though they are popular.

When I watch Biggboss I judge contestants based on their performance on this show and not what they were before coming to Biggboss. I still hate Divya for her splitsvilla actions, After watching Divya in Biggboss first week, i did not think I would support Divya. But as weeks progressed, I found her better than rest. When I compare to all contestants only Nishant and Pratik were looking deserving to be top 3. Anyone would win was fine.

In BB15 I will watch all contestants including Divya, Pratik as fresh and judge them based on their performance on that show.

In roadies it was nibi,nibedita.very nice and soft spoken girl.i see now, divya almost not in touch with that grp or from anyone latest season.may be tiff still going on.

In ace of space she did it again,said so many things to chetna,again a calm girl,and varun's friend and i forgot may be varun had thing for her.but again aag laga di divya ne😆but chetna still friends with them,i think varun had role in this coz he is actually a good person.

Though i am reality show fan but dont know why i dont like abusing for no reason thats why i am not divya fan,i used to support her because she was with priyank,but when again came back as wild card,started abusing i just felt bad,stopped supporting her. And i never like playing lonely card,woman card etc.etc. Still she won,good thing.hope to see them band bajaoing other colors ki bahu jamai😆

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SushantForever

In roadies it was nibi,nibedita.very nice and soft spoken girl.i see now, divya almost not in touch with that grp or from anyone latest season.may be tiff still going on.

In ace of space she did it again,said so many things to chetna,again a calm girl,and varun's friend and i forgot may be varun had thing for her.but again aag laga di divya ne😆but chetna still friends with them,i think varun had role in this coz he is actually a good person.

Though i am reality show fan but dont know why i dont like abusing for no reason thats why i am not divya fan,i used to support her because she was with priyank,but when again came back as wild card,started abusing i just felt bad,stopped supporting her. And i never like playing lonely card,woman card etc.etc. Still she won,good thing.hope to see them band bajaoing other colors ki bahu jamai😆

She won coz of kjo biasedness against, hms isolating her and her connection getting evicted

In short jo akela hai ,will win in end 🙄

Plus obviously connection wity colors

List dekhna ,jo colors face honga will win

Bb15 most prolly karan kundra will win if he comes