Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SriRani

is Divya Quarantining or not?

Not yet. She is saying in interviews. She is ready to go if called. But not called yet. So guess not.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SushantForever

I meant to say she wasn’t participant in roadies.

I understood that you meant she was not a roadie.

You responded to the picture with Divya’s list of career mentioned Roadies. So I was trying to explain that she was part of Roadie crew. It was part of her career.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I understood that you meant she was not a roadie.

You responded to the picture with Divya’s list of career mentioned Roadies. So I was trying to explain that she was part of Roadie crew. It was part of her career.

Yeah got it.i know though.i am die hard fan of roadies and splitsvilla to Some extent also😆 From rannvijay wining season to hamid,i did not leave any season unwatched. Same as splits.

But as i dont follow divya did not know about that sheep show.

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantForever

Yeah got it.i know though.i am die hard fan of roadies and splitsvilla to Some extent also😆 From rannvijay wining season to hamid,i did not leave any season unwatched. Same as splits.

But as i dont follow divya did not know about that sheep show.

Me too same as you.

I watch all Roadies and Splitsvilla and few mtv reality shows. I also do not follow Divya. I saw her in splitsvilla first time. She was ok till she got evicted. But when she came back as wild card she was nasty targeting the other girl who was Priyank’s connection. I think her name started with N….. Divya also got trolled and was most hated contestant that season. After Splitsvilla, I saw her in Biggboss OTT. I did not follow ace of space. I saw Pratik on Love School. He created lot of content for the show showing his aggression and drama. He was very immature and was unknowingly mean to few girls and boys. He was much better in Biggboss.

Other than few MTV shows and Biggboss, I don’t follow any Indian shows. So most times the Biggboss contestants are new to me , even though they are popular.

When I watch Biggboss I judge contestants based on their performance on this show and not what they were before coming to Biggboss. I still hate Divya for her splitsvilla actions, After watching Divya in Biggboss first week, i did not think I would support Divya. But as weeks progressed, I found her better than rest. When I compare to all contestants only Nishant and Pratik were looking deserving to be top 3. Anyone would win was fine.

In BB15 I will watch all contestants including Divya, Pratik as fresh and judge them based on their performance on that show.

Edited by spicysagar - 3 years ago
IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

.in sab mein?imam. I liked the sanki pooja misra as panga creator too! Lol

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why can’t BB let one season run normally without this seniors BS? Seriously it’s so annoying and redundant. Abb seniors ko tribe leader bana dia hai.

Haven’t been watching post interviews much but I for one am glad Pratik did not let Neha alone take the fall for this, what happened may have been very hurtful for her family lekin she is getting bullied a lot and it’s not for her behaviour with contestants but rather insane level of sl** shaming. Show khatam, her marriage is her problem, trolling her family and her is juvenile.

His fans and other fans of the delusional Pratik/Akshara ship need to get that Pratik and Akshara were NOT married and it is him who dumped her not Neha . Other than that she needs to face the music and definitely avoid BB otherwise best of luck to her.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Lol bb senior concept again coming in bb15

With rubina ,gauahar and shweta

Last season this concept kinda killed the season qnd fans were made on basis who dislked sid

First two weeks were all about the seniors

I hate this concept so much, wtf is wrong with BB why can’t they just a season be normal .

Oh wait is it because no one wants to sign up on their show because they humiliate and bring a contestants personal life on the show 😆

Like hell I don’t like Arhaan but what happened to him could cause any person grave mental distress, it went into the illegal possession of house kinda category, ditto for this creepy abhinav/Kavita/Rubina crap and the whole Asim has a girlfriend outside crap or the brutal humiliation every wkv of KVB.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
95027 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/aditi7506/status/1439303333487910912?s=20

Just had to post this. 😂😂. I had forgotten this :).

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail

I want to see new faces in BB15. None of the BBOTT contestants should be there.

Edited by spicysagar - 3 years ago
Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I hate this concept so much, wtf is wrong with BB why can’t they just a season be normal .

Oh wait is it because no one wants to sign up on their show because they humiliate and bring a contestants personal life on the show 😆

Like hell I don’t like Arhaan but what happened to him could cause any person grave mental distress, it went into the illegal possession of house kinda category, ditto for this creepy abhinav/Kavita/Rubina crap and the whole Asim has a girlfriend outside crap or the brutal humiliation every wkv of KVB.

Exactly man and it’s not like any of these opening themes/concepts of bb have ever worked. They always flop & bb hurriedly cancels them so I don’t know kab aqal aayegi in dheet creators ko 😂😂