Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

Confirmed contestants ke list main tina dutta dekha. Colors ki bahu hain, jeetne ke chances isi ke jyada hain. Abhi se bol rahi hoon! πŸ˜‰

She's an old fossil. Would reach finale like Rashami in season 13 but won't be the chosen one.

I'm betting on Karan Kundra to be the laadla of the season. Makers might even be gearing up for a Sid Vs Asim angle with Karan and Pratik.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Again Bigg Boss played a dirty game to make their favorites go forward by removing Pratik.

They knew money won't be enough. Even Nishant won't have removed himself from competition for money because he didn't know about his outside popularity.

Ticket to Bigg Boss 15 is something Divya and Nishant also must have thought of picking at one point. Briefcase bhi Pratik aur Divya ke paas hi rakha in hope that Divya hi utha le toh achha hain.πŸ˜†

Then their Colors laadla Nishant would've won the show.🀣

Itna manipulation kiya game ka Bigg Boss ne to make Nishant and especially Shamita reach top 3. Bali bhi chadhayi other contestants ki like Akshara, Gaba, Ridhima, end mein Pratik ki bhi.

Still couldn't win the show.πŸ˜†Nishant, Shamita and Raqesh might be the most undeserving finalists in the history of Bigg Boss.

Hopefully the deal made with Pratik would be respected, and no other finalist from OTT is allowed to enter the main season ever!

Why should duplicate Shetty even be allowed to go to Bigg Boss 15? She was already in Bigg Boss season 3. Why should she be given a second chance to play in the main season?

I can't tell how Pratik would be treated in the big house. I have a feeling Bigg Boss might play Sid Vs Asim angle with him and Karan Kundra to make them top 2. Or he could even be thrown out of the house in 2-3 weeks as he might not be a part of the script, and this was just a ploy by makers to make him walk out and make way for their favorites.

It all depends on the contestants now, and also Pratik will need to shift his mindset that now he is on TV and sallu doesn’t like haddh se zyaada attitude. Asim in premiere of BB13 used to behave so cringe but later he adapted and came into his own.

I also feel teacher vs student hoga, since Pratik was in love school hosted by Kundra 🀣.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I ofc don’t know any of them other than Divya and Pratik now. Should be interesting … colors bahoo vs rest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

All are Colors stars only, not only Tina. Most of them have worked on Colors shows, and on top of that they have seen OTT and know what Divya/Pratik have done, what worked for them. They will literally have to enter with a dhamaka because Colors already has stars. Unless all these contestants are useless then its another story πŸ˜†

shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Its weird with the BB fans.

If a gamer wins they says all season he/she only played game and made no bonds.

If a contestant who made bonds wins, they say there was no game and it was all a vacation/free ride to finale.

What do fans really want?

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

When Raqesh got eliminated he laughed loudly rejoicing it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nobody understood why he was happy and excited to leave the house. KJo asked him and he gave some accidental reality show reason. πŸ˜† 🀣 🀣

But I could read his mind and he was thinking - FREEDOM, FREEDOM, AT LAST FREEDOM FROM SHAMITA.
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Raka baach gaya 🀣

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I don't know why but this guy Nishant gave off some creepy vibes πŸ˜•

u r not wrong actually

reason why i didnt support him at all 🀣

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

u r not wrong actually

reason why i didnt support him at all 🀣

Though he wasn't a bad player but there was something off about him.
95027 thumbnail

Its weird with the BB fans.

If a gamer wins they says all season he/she only played game and made no bonds.

If a contestant who made bonds wins, they say there was no game and it was all a vacation/free ride to finale.

What do fans really want?

[/QUOTE

For now .,, Clearly Divya Agarwal πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

She's an old fossil. Would reach finale like Rashami in season 13 but won't be the chosen one.

I'm betting on Karan Kundra to be the laadla of the season. Makers might even be gearing up for a Sid Vs Asim angle with Karan and Pratik.

Not gonna happen. Pratik and Kundra are good friends. He was even posting about Pratik to win OTT. If anything they will be like brothers on the show