Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Again Bigg Boss played a dirty game to make their favorites go forward by removing Pratik.

They knew money won't be enough. Even Nishant won't have removed himself from competition for money because he didn't know about his outside popularity.

Ticket to Bigg Boss 15 is something Divya and Nishant also must have thought of picking at one point. Briefcase bhi Pratik aur Divya ke paas hi rakha in hope that Divya hi utha le toh achha hain.πŸ˜†

Then their Colors laadla Nishant would've won the show.🀣

Itna manipulation kiya game ka Bigg Boss ne to make Nishant and especially Shamita reach top 3. Bali bhi chadhayi other contestants ki like Akshara, Gaba, Ridhima, end mein Pratik ki bhi.

Still couldn't win the show.πŸ˜†Nishant, Shamita and Raqesh might be the most undeserving finalists in the history of Bigg Boss.

Hopefully the deal made with Pratik would be respected, and no other finalist from OTT is allowed to enter the main season ever!

Why should duplicate Shetty even be allowed to go to Bigg Boss 15? She was already in Bigg Boss season 3. Why should she be given a second chance to play in the main season?

I can't tell how Pratik would be treated in the big house. I have a feeling Bigg Boss might play Sid Vs Asim angle with him and Karan Kundra to make them top 2. Or he could even be thrown out of the house in 2-3 weeks as he might not be a part of the script, and this was just a ploy by makers to make him walk out and make way for their favorites.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Finale mein bhi Bajra ko extra screentime diya. 🀣

I guess this was done to clean her image outside.πŸ˜†

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nishu going to main house or no???

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Nishu going to main house or no???

30 sep tak pata chalega. πŸ˜† Waise news on SM is that Pratik and nishu have not been seen anywhere. πŸ˜† Other contestants have been snapped in photos and parties celebrating but not these 2. Pratik ka to clear hai he will be in quarantine. Nishu no one knows .
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

When Raqesh got eliminated he laughed loudly rejoicing it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nobody understood why he was happy and excited to leave the house. KJo asked him and he gave some accidental reality show reason. πŸ˜† 🀣 🀣

But I could read his mind and he was thinking - FREEDOM, FREEDOM, AT LAST FREEDOM FROM SHAMITA.
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Edited by spicysagar - 3 years ago
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

pratik knew. Kjo told everyone. πŸ˜†

Still pratik ka speech dekho. Classic case of sour grapes. 🀣 Maybe he was told he isn't in top and he decided to select longer exposure to TV . He will make a bigger chutiya out of himself there. He can't control his testosterone. 🀣 on premier night he was the fighter. Then it was akshara and he very closely bonded with her. Then he was full on infatuated by neha. Destroyed his game. Was too late before neha got eliminated.

I finally saw the bag ka scene. I get it now. They knew they were choosing to go to BB main. That’s good for him. Thing is tho I think he wants to be an actor. He needs to take dance classes urgently as an Indian actor. And also given everyone knows his game now - it’s gonna take a lot. Yes I do believe he knew / felt he was not gonna win OTT anyways.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

30 sep tak pata chalega. πŸ˜† Waise news on SM is that Pratik and nishu have not been seen anywhere. πŸ˜† Other contestants have been snapped in photos and parties celebrating but not these 2. Pratik ka to clear hai he will be in quarantine. Nishu no one knows .

Didnt nishu tell pratik see in a little bit ? I thought that was in reference to BB house .. maybe I am wrong. But I do think Nishu too will go to BB main.

And yup. KJo emphasized Divya name for suitcase and then the rest. I think they were hoping to entice her to pick it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Confirmed contestants ke list main tina dutta dekha. Colors ki bahu hain, jeetne ke chances isi ke jyada hain. Abhi se bol rahi hoon! πŸ˜‰

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

Confirmed contestants ke list main tina dutta dekha. Colors ki bahu hain, jeetne ke chances isi ke jyada hain. Abhi se bol rahi hoon! πŸ˜‰

I ofc don’t know any of them other than Divya and Pratik now. Should be interesting … colors bahoo vs rest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚