Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Just started watching πŸ˜’ it is 4 hours long episode.

spicysagar thumbnail

Kya pakkau skit tha. Such a boring. Nishant was looking best in the skit, but the skit and act was stupid. At least Shamita who is actress could have done better than others. She was as bad as others.

Edited by spicysagar - 3 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Entirely depends on how bad it πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. Pratik thinks he gonna be sher on main season when he couldn’t be one on OTT. πŸ˜‚. Might need lots of energy saved for that to defend his bs then. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. While we remind you of who won πŸ† :). So πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ do. Mazaa aah rahaan hain :)

Mujhe bhi maza araha hai seeing you justify vamps win lol working so hard? πŸ˜†

spicysagar thumbnail

Did Urfi and Ridhima did not come to finale?

spicysagar thumbnail

Entirely depends on how bad it πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. Pratik thinks he gonna be sher on main season when he couldn’t be one on OTT. πŸ˜‚. Might need lots of energy saved for that to defend his bs then. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. While we remind you of who won πŸ† :). So πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ do. Mazaa aah rahaan hain :)

Problem with Pratik is that on first day he fought with anyone for saying hello. He came across annoying. He was likable once he became captain. Even though he is was playing good at times, on the show he acted like a kid who would complain was coming to his disadvantage. Non stop talking lost his personality. He lost his focus once he got involved with Neha.

I am glad he took the bag and got a chance to BB15.

The way Harsh/Bharti were praising Neha, it looks like Neha is surely coming to BB15.

I hope Pratik’s sister, family and friends braineash him to stay away from Neha in BB15.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamelessKing

Those who are quoting the khabri's tweets about confirmed contestants should know that this is actually a fake khabri who just tweets nonsense all the time and steals real news from the reliable khabri (the one with 203k followers). The Real Khabri has not posted anything of that sort yet. As of now, no one except Pratik is confirmed for BB15. Not even the winner Divya. Just saw entire grand finale. No mention was made of anyone else going to BB15.

I said the same. πŸ˜† Only pratik is confirmed. And I don't beleive these khabris till it actually happens. Not even the reputed real khabri whose news have mostly been true. Always wait for news. Season 7 me mast Popat hua tha khabris ka. 🀣Never believed anything after that. Most khabris said Shamita and Divya top 2. Even divya said this. Maybe it was known to everyone. But something else was shown. If any divya/nishant fan is celebrating bb15. Please wait for confirmed news which won't be here before 3/4 days of start.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

The main show audience is way bigger and more importantly, way more diverse. Completely different demography

Yeah. And it's on national TV. Whether you watch it or not it will be showed. For Internet you had to open Voot and play episode. And Internet still has very less penetration in India. Around 30% and only 11% have stable Internet. And Voot was paid as well.

I am waiting for contestants list. My experience says divya won't be there. Makes no sense. Nishant will be. Since he didn't win.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

As they say. Thank god for small mercies. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Why are people on twitter going. Great choice by Pratik. As if Pratik knew he was getting ticket to BB 15 as prize and not money πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€¦. If they said. Good. Got something and even smart to know he won’t win. I would get it. That chalo at least accept to keeya ki wo winner naheen hain. And also if they celebrating they get to see him in main season. Also good. Happy for them to see their fav in main season but let’s not get carried away that he made the choice for a ticket to main season. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

pratik knew. Kjo told everyone. πŸ˜†

Still pratik ka speech dekho. Classic case of sour grapes. 🀣 Maybe he was told he isn't in top and he decided to select longer exposure to TV . He will make a bigger chutiya out of himself there. He can't control his testosterone. 🀣 on premier night he was the fighter. Then it was akshara and he very closely bonded with her. Then he was full on infatuated by neha. Destroyed his game. Was too late before neha got eliminated.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Ranvijay saying humein pata tha , ofcourse pata tha , rigged and undeserving winner.

ELITE NEPO KIDS LOSE AGAIN LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN LOSING FOREVER. πŸ₯³ REMINDS ME OF SEASON 7 WHERE ARMAAN TANISHA LOST AND THIER FANS BEHAVED SAME. Image
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Did Urfi and Ridhima did not come to finale?

Riddhima was there. Urfi got she wanted from BB. Fame/exposure to the non insta crowd. πŸ˜† Wo usi me mast hai. 🀣 Check some news items of her. πŸ€ͺ