Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I also want nishant in BB15. Will be fun to see nishant handle the contestants, cos BB 15 main I am sure ek se badhkar ek aayenge,plus its a longer journey. OTT main karan,riddhima,akshara,milind were all not good players so he could easily have his way with them.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

I also want nishant in BB15. Will be fun to see nishant handle the contestants, cos BB 15 main I am sure ek se badhkar ek aayenge,plus its a longer journey. OTT main karan,riddhima,akshara,milind were all not good players so he could easily have his way with them.

biggboss manuplate again for tharki nishant ๐Ÿคฃ otherwise is lukkhe ke pass votes kaha ha
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420

tharki nishant will be on main biggboss

lol selmon bhoi is ke lega

kween D ki bhi ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

kweenD toh gayi ๐Ÿคฃ can imagine salluโ€™s baade baade aakhein while scolding her ๐Ÿคฃ

if they r introduced in bb15 premier, i m wondering if pratik remains kitkit like ott premier i wonder how will sallu react on this ๐Ÿ˜†

lmao tharki nishant ๐Ÿคฃbilkul apt naam hai ๐Ÿคฃ

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

kweenD toh gayi ๐Ÿคฃ can imagine salluโ€™s baade baade aakhein while scolding her ๐Ÿคฃ

if they r introduced in bb15 premier, i m wondering if pratik remains kitkit like ott premier i wonder how will sallu react on this ๐Ÿ˜†

lmao tharki nishant ๐Ÿคฃbilkul apt naam hai ๐Ÿคฃ

tharki nishant is chreographer of colors show from many long long time

so its obvious sare setting ki ha us ko top 2 ma lane ki ๐Ÿ˜†

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I literally fast forwarded through this finale roughly 30 minutes were wasted on ritesh genelia business venture and food products . They both have zero enthusiasm and look up themselves. Then really bad jokes by Karan and ritvik took up more of my life. Very terrible stuff and dances of Pratik and Divya looked weird to me ๐Ÿคฃ

Pratik suitcase part looked very dodgy, firstly Nishant and him were staring at each other, I dunno if they expected it but anyway good for P. Congrats to Divya on the third win but also I feel after being a winner coming on BB15 is counterproductive IF OTT is meant to be a proper show with many seasons and to add value to the win.

All ex contestants except Neha were treated like decoration/furniture. Only Neha spoke and boy she did sing well though, beautiful voice.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
aks_gamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did anyone see how genelia made a face when kjo told them pratik is going to bb15 ๐Ÿ˜†

I wonder why maybe because she didn't liked him

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420

tharki nishant is chreographer of colors show from many long long time

so its obvious sare setting ki ha us ko top 2 ma lane ki ๐Ÿ˜†

i m not fan of tharki nishant

but he does deserve to enter bb15

baanda ne apna 200% diya hai in this show

i wonder how he will do in bb15

mujhe nahi laagta zyaada din tikegi wahan cause the celebs coming there r more popular n has way stronger votebank

biased colors can manipulate results but phir bhi dont think he will make it to finals ๐Ÿ˜†

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Iโ€™m not going to watch the epi. Result Pata hai baki small clips insta pe aati rehti hain.

I just wanna know k kaun jayega bb15 main

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RasodeMaiKonTha

Ofcourse it is jasoos

I do not like her but have to appreciate how she turned her haters from first week to winning it.

She was THE vamp in the first week but then slowly and steadily the neutrals started liking her and she managed to gain more fans in this journey.

If she goes to bb15 she will be a tough competition to others even if more popular celebs come.She has established a good fan base now as I see many people suporting her on SM.She will go inside with a Winner tag and more confidence.

Anyways let's see how bb15 goes aur meri panauti kab tutegi yaar.๐Ÿ˜ก

When will my favourite win this damn show๐Ÿ˜ญ

Aapka fav kaun thaa ? Mein to Khood shocked hoon. First wkv se season chaloo keeya aur divya ka strength dekha (I have reasons to immensely dislike KJo from before). Second wkv par to uska band hee bajaa daala. Itna nervous kar deeya usko ki he shouted ranting. I am phair phair ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. In the meantime the two senior citizen ne to feedback ke saath licence to isolate bitch and toxic approach le leeya. Bata toota. Pratik phoota (with neha). So frankly 2 became easy for me. Nishu and Divya. Aur as u know. Koi doodh ka dhoola naheen. But jab hum log band Baja ke enjoy kartey hain. Aur even that debate performance mein jo isney bajaayee in dono ki ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Aur best part. Yeh dono literally soch raheen thee. Yeh ghar humaraa. Yeh trophy humaree. Yeh HMs humarey. Remember neha ka rant โ€œwe are known people. Humarey log kya bolengeyโ€. Now she is like not only lost on show but on SM giving random pe random answer. Sach mein mazaa ayaa overall to not worry about colors ki beti yas beta winning because despite all the rigging done for the HMs they lost ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

but fav bataa do. Main season mein at least nazar mein rakhengey.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

i m not fan of tharki nishant

but he does deserve to enter bb15

baanda ne apna 200% diya hai in this show

i wonder how he will do in bb15

mujhe nahi laagta zyaada din tikegi wahan cause the celebs coming there r more popular n has way stronger votebank

biased colors can manipulate results but phir bhi dont think he will make it to finals ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know why but this guy Nishant gave off some creepy vibes ๐Ÿ˜•