Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Maine uski sirf 2-3 episodes ki hosting dekhi hai and unme mujhe wo theek laga tha.

You are v kind hearted and gentle soul :)

1200237 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

As they say. Thank god for small mercies. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Why are people on twitter going. Great choice by Pratik. As if Pratik knew he was getting ticket to BB 15 as prize and not money ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ. If they said. Good. Got something and even smart to know he wonโ€™t win. I would get it. That chalo at least accept to keeya ki wo winner naheen hain. And also if they celebrating they get to see him in main season. Also good. Happy for them to see their fav in main season but letโ€™s not get carried away that he made the choice for a ticket to main season. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

He knew he was getting a ticket to the main season. Briefcase dene ke time hi kjo told everyone. He made the decision to sacrifice a chance to win BBOTT trophy to be in the main season. It is a good choice coz no one else is confirmed for main season, not even winner Divya. We all know main show is 100 times bigger and popular than OTT. If he wins there or even becomes a finalist, that is a bigger achievement than winning BBOTT trophy.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

You are v kind hearted and gentle soul :)

Arre yar ye season dekha hi nee Gaya mujhse ๐Ÿ˜ญ Sirf 1st week thoda theek tha.
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamelessKing

He knew he was getting a ticket to the main season. Briefcase dene ke time hi kjo told everyone. He made the decision to sacrifice a chance to win BBOTT trophy to be in the main season. It is a good choice coz no one else is confirmed for main season, not even winner Divya. We all know main show is 100 times bigger and popular than OTT. If he wins there or even becomes a finalist, that is a bigger achievement than winning BBOTT trophy.

I didnโ€™t think I would read this kind of thought.as Trophy winner is trophy winner. To take a win from someone is like sour grapes and saying. He is soooo much better offf to not win. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

And Itโ€™s good no one else is confirmed. They got time to decide and BB does too. I wonโ€™t be surprised if Nishant wants it and gets it for example.

And yes. Everyone knows tv is a bigger platform but also this kind of LF was not done before either. But ๐Ÿ† is still an excellent accomplishment.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Arre yar ye season dekha hi nee Gaya mujhse ๐Ÿ˜ญ Sirf 1st week thoda theek tha.

I get it but I wasnโ€™t being sarcasticโ€ฆ cuz according to me he sucked every week beyond belief. He single handedly performed so badly that he misguided everyone with his foolish bias along with the usual BB ka rigging โ€ฆignoring everything about someone is not even Sallu ka style. Despite his biases too.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

tharki nishant will be on main biggboss

lol selmon bhoi is ke lega

kween D ki bhi ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

1200237 thumbnail

I didnโ€™t think I would read this kind of thought.as Trophy winner is trophy winner. To take a win from someone is like sour grapes and saying. He is soooo much better offf to not win. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

And Itโ€™s good no one else is confirmed. They got time to decide and BB does too. I wonโ€™t be surprised if Nishant wants it and gets it for example.

And yes. Everyone knows tv is a bigger platform but also this kind of LF was not done before either. But ๐Ÿ† is still an excellent accomplishment.

I agree trophy is trophy and congrats to Divya for winning it. But from a career perspective, a chance to go to main season is much better. He will gain fans at a much quicker rate coz of higher viewership and also, he can earn 25 lakh in 6-8 weeks easily.

Also, winner of BB OTT is not confirmed to be a contestant in the main season. If winner was also supposed to go to main season, then I would have said Pratik made a bad choice.

RasodeMaiKonTha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ofcourse it is jasoos

I do not like her but have to appreciate how she turned her haters from first week to winning it.

She was THE vamp in the first week but then slowly and steadily the neutrals started liking her and she managed to gain more fans in this journey.

If she goes to bb15 she will be a tough competition to others even if more popular celebs come.She has established a good fan base now as I see many people suporting her on SM.She will go inside with a Winner tag and more confidence.

Anyways let's see how bb15 goes aur meri panauti kab tutegi yaar.๐Ÿ˜ก

When will my favourite win this damn show๐Ÿ˜ญ

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RasodeMaiKonTha

Ofcourse it is jasoos

I do not like her but have to appreciate how she turned her haters from first week to winning it.

She was THE vamp in the first week but then slowly and steadily the neutrals started liking her and she managed to gain more fans in this journey.

If she goes to bb15 she will be a tough competition to others even if more popular celebs come.She has established a good fan base now as I see many people suporting her on SM.She will go inside with a Winner tag and more confidence.

Anyways let's see how bb15 goes aur meri panauti kab tutegi yaar.๐Ÿ˜ก

When will my favourite win this damn show๐Ÿ˜ญ

Who was your fav?

RasodeMaiKonTha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

In BBOTT I was not supporting anyone as I did not watch the episodes after sid's demise.

But I kind of liked Nishant Bhatt

He is fun and bitchy.I would like to see him more in bb15