Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

Lagta h Shamita rejected BB's offer to enter BB15... Islie BB ne full on beizzati kri h🤣🤣

JK

Audience voted, not bigg boss

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Kya beizzatti ki hai madam ki..tell me

Arre this entire week was dedicated to her beizzati only.... First through media BB brought her moose kaand... Everyone else question was not something which nobody knew....only shamita's comment on moose was new...n BB brought it publicly means in front of every contestant as well as media

Then that debate task, again lost by divya as well as Nishant...

Then her journey🤣epic beizzati, showed her bossy, dominating, cribbing, naaging with Rakesh... N doing bitching of divya in another video...

N now this , not in top2 .... N also Divya won

Lost of zillat k laddoo for her in a single week

Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

Audience voted, not bigg boss

I already wrote ' jk ' at the end....it was for fun

Antaramantara thumbnail

N sbse epic beizzati to Kjo k kr di BB ne🤣🤣

Kjo ne jin do se pure season question pucha they were not in top 2🤣

Atleast Kjo didn't ask who should win between Nishant n divya to Shamita n neha n then on their opinion , he didn't declare winner....

Now I am satisfied with Salman.... Izzat badha di n importance feel kra di meri nazaro me Sallu k🤣🤣

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Atleast Kjo didn't ask who should win between Nishant n divya to Shamita n neha n then on their opinion , he didn't declare winner....

Now I am satisfied with Salman.... Izzat badha di n importance feel kra di meri nazaro me Sallu k🤣🤣

Though KJo wasn't that bad and tried his best, but I guess none can replace Salman. He is the perfect host for a show like BB.
RasodeMaiKonTha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Jab ye lukkhe pratik ko entry mil sakti hai toh Nishant aur Divya pakka bb15 mein dikhenge

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

The main show audience is way bigger and more importantly, way more diverse. Completely different demography

Yup. It’s meant for colors ka beta bahoo baby. 👍🏻 Humney thodey se prev season dekhey hain.

95027 thumbnail

As they say. Thank god for small mercies. 😂😂.

Why are people on twitter going. Great choice by Pratik. As if Pratik knew he was getting ticket to BB 15 as prize and not money 😂😂😂…. If they said. Good. Got something and even smart to know he won’t win. I would get it. That chalo at least accept to keeya ki wo winner naheen hain. And also if they celebrating they get to see him in main season. Also good. Happy for them to see their fav in main season but let’s not get carried away that he made the choice for a ticket to main season. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Though KJo wasn't that bad and tried his best, but I guess none can replace Salman. He is the perfect host for a show like BB.

Wasn’t bad and tried his best ? 😂😂. Kya standard hain ? He botched it up beyond belief. Didn’t see the episodes (forget additional LF materials from team… nothing. Aisee bakwaas aur biased aur flop hosting keeya. Issue achaa hota if one of us hosted. At least hum show to dekhtey hain 😂😂.

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Wasn’t bad and tried his best ? 😂😂. Kya standard hain ? He botched it up beyond belief. Didn’t see the episodes (forget additional LF materials from team… nothing. Aisee bakwaas aur biased aur flop hosting keeya. Issue achaa hota if one of us hosted. At least him delhtey to they show 😂😂.

Maine uski sirf 2-3 episodes ki hosting dekhi hai and unme mujhe wo theek laga tha.