RasodeMaiKonTha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations to all Divya fans😊

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Raqesh must be on a trail run whether he can handle it or not. he clearly cant. 🀣

Shamita ke liye it was a holiday to get away from jiju's antics. πŸ˜†

Haha yeah, I feel actually briefcase was for Nishant not P. Even dances were done keeping Pratik and Divya in mind πŸ˜†

Edit: jo bhi ho if they keep being everyone from OTT tv audience will feel they have missed something as most have not watched OTT.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
1200237 thumbnail

Those who are quoting the khabri's tweets about confirmed contestants should know that this is actually a fake khabri who just tweets nonsense all the time and steals real news from the reliable khabri (the one with 203k followers). The Real Khabri has not posted anything of that sort yet. As of now, no one except Pratik is confirmed for BB15. Not even the winner Divya. Just saw entire grand finale. No mention was made of anyone else going to BB15.

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Arre am not able to post the screenshot. But my last post 13 days back was also -

Going by the principle of DDT's panauti Kween D is gonna win.

I firmly believe that if you like a contestant, make sure to bash him/her here, repeatedly. Jeetenge toh pakka woh log.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NamelessKing

Those who are quoting the khabri's tweets about confirmed contestants should know that this is actually a fake khabri who just tweets nonsense all the time and steals real news from the reliable khabri (the one with 203k followers). The Real Khabri has not posted anything of that sort yet. As of now, no one except Pratik is confirmed for BB15. Not even the winner Divya. Just saw entire grand finale. No mention was made of anyone else going to BB15.

True this khabri did popat many times…

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

All will be confirmed by tomorrow. Shamita confirmed not coming and Raquesh also won’t.

Lagta h Shamita rejected BB's offer to enter BB15... Islie BB ne full on beizzati kri h🀣🀣

JK

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hats off to all those members jinhone ye bkwas season pura dekha hai πŸ˜†

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

Lagta h Shamita rejected BB's offer to enter BB15... Islie BB ne full on beizzati kri h🀣🀣

JK

Kya beizzatti ki hai madam ki..tell me

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Mainey pehle leekha. Agar OTT naheen jeeta to kyon sochna main jeeteygaa ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Aur also agar OTT win keeya then why not leave on a high and not continue. Already history made as first ever OTT season winner.

The main show audience is way bigger and more importantly, way more diverse. Completely different demography