Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I don’t remember anything of last season now thankfully. But yes you are right that prize money keeps decreasing, I’m not sure but on LF they all mentioned ki this season there is no prize money.

Strange.well. Good thing they got prize money for winner. But that suitcase was rubbish I think (unless it was to give Raqesh a chance 😂😂). Pratik would have anyways gone to main season if that was actually happening for OTT finalists.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Neha is singing a love song for Pratik in finale and he is enjoying

Already started for BB15 and she is Sallu camp singer so will get full support also 😡

Wah wah. Aur bahaar. Hubby cool hain. Hum dost hain. Yeh to jantaa ka backward thinking hain… I seriously hope isko one week mein beiZaatee waala eviction meeley if she is in main season. Andar and then out immediately. But ofc hope she doesn’t go in. Period.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Am sure he is disappointed about no money but it’s clear he wants to be part of main season … I just wonder what goes thru their mind.? That this is net practise and they can actually win main season ? They don’t care and just need some face time for others shows etc cuz for a reality show isn’t a “sport” and why would they think they would win in main season? Just wondering that’s all. Not saying right or wrong.

I don’t think they are thinking of winning it’s about opportunity. The opportunity afforded to Shamita, Neha and Raquesh is not the same to Pratik, Nishant and Moose. Even Divya has more popularity and has done more work than him so she’s known. As per sources he along with Nishant and moose were probably pulling lowest weekly salary.

TV platform is huge, whenever Nishant and Pratik spoke of BB15, it was with aspiration, lekin they can’t be certain they would go for sure. Now more paisa and exposure for longer on tv means more work later.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

LOL yes.😆 Pratik fans are divided on social media. 🤣 One half feel insulted and betrayed that they did so much to make him win and he choose suitcase. Other half feel that they will get to watch and support him more now that he is in bb15. 🤪

Mainey pehle leekha. Agar OTT naheen jeeta to kyon sochna main jeeteygaa ? 😂😂. Aur also agar OTT win keeya then why not leave on a high and not continue. Already history made as first ever OTT season winner.

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wah wah. Aur bahaar. Hubby cool hain. Hum dost hain. Yeh to jantaa ka backward thinking hain… I seriously hope isko one week mein beiZaatee waala eviction meeley if she is in main season. Andar and then out immediately. But ofc hope she doesn’t go in. Period.

Neha said her Hubby very strictly WARNED her to stay away.................... From DIVYA

🤣

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/web-series/bigg-boss-ott-s-neha-bhasin-address-her-conflict-with-divya-agarwal-my-husband-has-strictly-told-me-101631938115280.html

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I don’t think they are thinking of winning it’s about opportunity. The opportunity afforded to Shamita, Neha and Raquesh is not the same to Pratik, Nishant and Moose. Even Divya has more popularity and has done more work than him so she’s known. As per sources he along with Nishant and moose were probably pulling lowest weekly salary.

TV platform is huge, whenever Nishant and Pratik spoke of BB15, it was with aspiration, lekin they can’t be certain they would go for sure. Now more paisa and exposure for longer on tv means more work later.

Yes. That’s what I was wondering also. In what I wrote. Has to be the tv platform visibility and getting recognition and known. I wish them the best. Divya, Nishant and Pratik have absolutely earned that right in OTT season.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Yes. That’s what I was wondering also. In what I wrote. Has to be the tv platform visibility and getting recognition and known. I wish them the best. Divya, Nishant and Pratik have absolutely earned that right in OTT season.

And now Pratik will know Divya is more popular than him I don’t think half these people are as emotional as their fans, they know exactly where they stand. She was leading plain and simple anyway and in BB15 they both won’t win but Colors ka face will.

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yayyyyy

Word Count: 1

95027 thumbnail

This woman is not just toxic and vile but seriously seriously delusional. She thinks she is a counselor and sorted but more than the opposite of that. 😂😂. And her “my fans are saying I was best entertainer” 😂😂. Is liye to u were evicted after BB rigging to extend journey by 2.5 weeks 😂😂😂. Jalkookdee can’t even congratulate 😂😂. Poora season socha she is better and then didn’t even get to finale 😂😂😂.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Neha is singing a love song for Pratik in finale and he is enjoying

Already started for BB15 and she is Sallu camp singer so will get full support also 😡

Neha won’t survive on TV audience long, she will go quickly because even in game she became emotional and barely used to fight later.