Yes very clearly kjo told

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Will Divya go to the main bb15?

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Am sure he is disappointed about no money but it’s clear he wants to be part of main season … I just wonder what goes thru their mind.? That this is net practise and they can actually win main season ? They don’t care and just need some face time for others shows etc cuz for a reality show isn’t a “sport” and why would they think they would win in main season? Just wondering that’s all. Not saying right or wrong.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Will Divya go to the main bb15?

It’s winners choice. To host next OTT to replace the crappy KJo or go to main season. Let’s see what she chooses.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Wait. Wasn’t last season winner purse like 35 lacs? If not. What has it been ? Cuz 25 lacs for 6 weeks isn’t bad. Esp of last season was 35 lacs prize money

I don’t remember anything of last season now thankfully. But yes you are right that prize money keeps decreasing, I’m not sure but on LF they all mentioned ki this season there is no prize money.

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pratik said he took it because he saw a parrot 🤣 Incredibly dumb move, like RKV running away last time

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

u kidding me. He got only ticket. No money ? 🤔🤔

LOL yes.😆 Pratik fans are divided on social media. 🤣 One half feel insulted and betrayed that they did so much to make him win and he choose suitcase. Other half feel that they will get to watch and support him more now that he is in bb15. 🤪
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Bag ki kya jaruraat thi phir

Cover mai dalke de dete 😆

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

looking at footage in finale, they will send Neha in for sure, she hired PR also now and will continue her lust story with Pratik and rivalry with Divya🤔

Yes sadly she will come but now both have feedback from audience properly. She knows how hated she is and her husband might have given her an earful so let’s see.

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Yes sadly she will come but now both have feedback from audience properly. She knows how hated she is and her husband might have given her an earful so let’s see.

Neha is singing a love song for Pratik in finale and he is enjoying

Already started for BB15 and she is Sallu camp singer so will get full support also 😡