Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Who is going to BB 15 from this OTT ❓🤔

Aap heen chaley jaon. Aisey roz darshan to ho jayengey season mein. 😉😉😉

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Kya baat. Yeh kaisey hua. Win. Trophy aur main season ? And kyon. She should end the BB journey as winner. What’s the use of winning and then not if she doesn’t. 🤔🤔🤔.

Basically OTT is qualifier round for BB and easy money for BB. All of them including D, P and N used to make fun of this OTT btw how the prize money is nothing and after GST kuch nahin milega. Main thing is weekly payments they will get and now their weekly salary will also increase having secured a fan following.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Basically OTT is qualifier round for BB and easy money for BB. All of them including D, P and N used to make fun of this OTT btw how the prize money is nothing and after GST kuch nahin milega. Main thing is weekly payments they will get and now their weekly salary will also increase having secured a fan following.

Wait. Wasn’t last season winner purse like 35 lacs? If not. What has it been ? Cuz 25 lacs for 6 weeks isn’t bad. Esp if last season was 35 lacs prize money

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Yes whether pre planned or not they both did not end up using each other on show though. I think Nishant will enter for sure maybe wild card?

looking at footage in finale, they will send Neha in for sure, she hired PR also now and will continue her lust story with Pratik and rivalry with Divya🤔

Taylor_Swift thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Wait. Wasn’t last season winner purse like 35 lacs? If not. What has it been ? Cuz 25 lacs for 6 weeks isn’t bad. Esp of last season was 35 lacs prize money

Yup Rubina only got 35 l for 20 weeks and Rakhi cut her 15l 😡

DIVYA Got 25l for 6 weeks all for self 😎

Since BB OTT is in season 1 it had very high prize money

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

How much amount in suitcase

95027 thumbnail

Here is what I really like about BB OTT

1. Everyone unknown (no real prev fan base ofc offset by BB rigging

2. Short season - makes it bearable vs long daily loop day after day

3. No wildcards whatsoever. That for me was huge and actually made this the purest season. Outside feedback was limited. Fake reporters bhee aye. But serously if you compare to any main season / last season to was total resort style andar bahaar … this seriously is how it should be. Technically I guess one could say NIA was wildcard but it was ok for me. In fact she could have stayed 2-3 days to change dynamics even. And yes. I still say. There should never be any wildcards :)

Taylor_Swift thumbnail

Originally posted by: monumalhotra

How much amount in suitcase

zero

only had ticket of BB15

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

looking at footage in finale, they will send Neha in for sure, she hired PR also now and will continue her lust story with Pratik and rivalry with Divya🤔

I am just shocked at how this woman manipulates her story. She is saying their friendship is being viewed wrongly because she is a woman and Pratik a man.

Arrey. She herself said “khaa jaatee” matlab she would absolutely date Pratik under diff circumstances and then repeatedly asked Pratik the same q till he answered he would also. So how is this “jantaa ka backward thinking”.. Neha will be v v quickly evicted if she returns. I actually hope she doesn’t go to main season. Enough jhelaa hain usko for a lifetime.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

zero

only had ticket of BB15

u kidding me. He got only ticket. No money ? 🤔🤔