Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Both Pratik and Divya are in BB15. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Kya baat. Yeh kaisey hua. Win. Trophy aur main season ? And kyon. She should end the BB journey as winner. Whatโ€™s the use of winning and then not if she doesnโ€™t. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”.

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

On stage se jinhone ladai start kri thi , they are entering BB ... Don't know whether they talked n strategized from outside or not but If they did , it actually works....n if they didn't then well done....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Also I really wanted Nishant to enter in BB15 .... As he actually made the show interesting

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Kya baat. Yeh kaisey hua. Win. Trophy aur main season ? And kyon. She should end the BB journey as winner. Whatโ€™s the use of winning and then not if she doesnโ€™t. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”.

DIVYA won BB OTT And 25 lacs also.

Now she will be in BB15, And we fans will try our best to create history and make her win there also. Gautam also won twice BB 8 As well as Halla Bol. Just they gave only 1 trophy to him

95027 thumbnail

I just have one kooschan for duplicate Shetty that a reporter should ask โ€ฆ.

Aapney lagaataar jantaa ko poochaa - Make a choice between Divya and me. Aur aapko lagaaataar ek hee jawaab meela Divya. But end mein to it wasnโ€™t even between you and her. To aapko kya lag rahaan hain - Divya ke barey mein aur aapki soch ke barey mein aur jantaa ke choice ke barey mein ?

๐Ÿคฃ

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

DIVYA won BB OTT And 25 lacs also.

Now she will be in BB15, And we fans will try our best to create history and make her win there also. Gautam also won twice BB 8 As well as Halla Bol. Just they gave only 1 trophy to him

Who knows. Shaayad mera track record fix ho jayegaa in main season where I find myself. Bhai bahoot ho gayaa Divya didi. Ab bye bye. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

But good for her if she wants that. Itโ€™s still a great prize if she got that. Trophy and ofc the payment per week that she got. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป In the end. I always say gl to all as after all this is their work and rozee roti ;)

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Who is going to BB 15 from this OTT โ“๐Ÿค”

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Abb sab slowly wild card ban ke aayenge BB15 mai ๐Ÿคฃ

Vikas ki saath

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Who is going to BB 15 from this OTT โ“๐Ÿค”

Brother and sister

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

On stage se jinhone ladai start kri thi , they are entering BB ... Don't know whether they talked n strategized from outside or not but If they did , it actually works....n if they didn't then well done....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Also I really wanted Nishant to enter in BB15 .... As he actually made the show interesting

Yes whether pre planned or not they both did not end up using each other on show though. I think Nishant will enter for sure maybe wild card?

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vikas ke hi saathi the dono, his brainchildren.