Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

This was like watching 007 in action. Needless to say who was the BOND here...

She was super cool and chic!! Very precise in actions n all. Even Pratap was good with his moves n specially with the young guy for the ammunition. Ajab's action on ski reminded me of Pierce Brosnan. N the detonator and basement movement was too good. Could visualize all the action.

Finally we know about the kids!! They are in Kashmir so maybe can be tracked and brought back. Maybe they were shipped o make a terrorist out of them like in a Lashkar Camp!!! SS nice try but the lady gets what she wants...

Ruquiya n Salima being twins was a nice twist. Tota must have blasted in the head...
Pratap chill she will come back, jayei kaha... Maldives nahi to India me milegi tumko!!

Garima wanna hug you for this one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Sujata

Thank you re

Yup the kiddies were sent for training camps but will they be trained or rescued is the thing to see

The team is back in action mode and they will get down to serious business
As you said ladki aayegi aur milegi bhi- India mein hi

Tota ke tote ude huye hain, next update we will see that for sure

Am so happy that you enjoyed it

I have been inspired by the Bond movies for this update ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Amazing chapter Garima๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Nonie
pjdubey83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi garima

I always wish to watch girls in a strong role in movies or serials . Lara craft is my favorite . here I can imagine her.
I loved this action dhamaka.
When we r receiving our next update?
Waise I have some lines...Jane kahan gaye wo din
Update daily dete the
Sapne suhane hote the
Jane wo din kab aayega
๐Ÿ˜ญ
Just kidding. ๐Ÿ˜ณ .I m taking inspiration from mahishee, so I m a learner. OK now end of my bakwas. Nice chapter.
Waiting for next update.

Originally posted by: pjdubey83

Hi garima

I always wish to watch girls in a strong role in movies or serials . Lara craft is my favorite . here I can imagine her.
I loved this action dhamaka.
When we r receiving our next update?
Waise I have some lines...Jane kahan gaye wo din
Update daily dete the
Sapne suhane hote the
Jane wo din kab aayega
๐Ÿ˜ญ
Just kidding. ๐Ÿ˜ณ .I m taking inspiration from mahishee, so I m a learner. OK now end of my bakwas. Nice chapter.
Waiting for next update.

Hey I usually don't update on Fridays as its the weekend here and I'm busy with my family as we go out and stuff. I do my writing in the evenings and post updates by late mid-night time.'

Glad you enjoyed the previous action filled update
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Finally i am here and unressing!I am sorry di for terribly late reply ,dekho mere paas koi bahana bhi nahi hai yahan nahi hone ka.
And last ke kuch updates ko like bhi nahi kar payi because today like button is not working!
But chalo main aayi toh. Story ke baare mein kya kahun, bahut maza aaya padhke. Awesome amazing outstanding! Nice twists and turns.
Will comment lamba wala next time. Abhi phone se nahi kar sakti. Do update soon.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I swear Garuu di, as soon as BD gets over, the first thing I'll do is reading this one!!
Pakka promise๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Can't wait๐Ÿ˜†
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good one hope you are feeling better

Originally posted by: ramya06

Finally i am here and unressing!I am sorry di for terribly late reply ,dekho mere paas koi bahana bhi nahi hai yahan nahi hone ka.
And last ke kuch updates ko like bhi nahi kar payi because today like button is not working!
But chalo main aayi toh. Story ke baare mein kya kahun, bahut maza aaya padhke. Awesome amazing outstanding! Nice twists and turns.
Will comment lamba wala next time. Abhi phone se nahi kar sakti. Do update soon.

Thank you Ramya

Originally posted by: pari0706

good one hope you are feeling better

Pari darling ๐Ÿค—

Am feeling much better now and am actively invested into get a job phase in fact I have two meetings tomorrow

How are you doing? I know you must be really busy with office and are you doing well? That cold is not bothering you anymore now is it

Originally posted by: Mnp279

I swear Garuu di, as soon as BD gets over, the first thing I'll do is reading this one!!

Pakka promise๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Can't wait๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Mahishee