Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjdubey83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Today u surprised me by ur update early .I liked it. Give us some praja movements. Waise I have a feeling that we will see it soon πŸ˜‰

Nice chapter and I can't wait for next one so give us another surprise dear 😊

Hey I m ur firstie. 😊
Edited by pjdubey83 - 8 years ago
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Garu hope you are feeling better now πŸ€—
why oh why do i feel Ajabde is being led to trouble? and its all SS's plan to trap her 😑

please i want more praja scenes
Edited by pari0706 - 8 years ago
PrAjalover thumbnail
Hope You are feeling well now Garu di.
Loved the update, its like a treat I'm getting after finishing my first exam.

Cant wait for the next one.

Love
Tijil
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari0706

Garu hope you are feeling better now πŸ€—

why oh why do i feel Ajabde is being led to trouble? and its all SS's plan to trap her 😑

please i want more praja scenes

Pari jaana πŸ€—

Your super-powers are at work I see

There will be trouble but she will handle it on her own

Praja scenes - I planned on having them later on but will make some changes as you asked me 😳😳

Originally posted by: pjdubey83

Today u surprised me by ur update early .I liked it. Give us some praja movements. Waise I have a feeling that we will see it soon πŸ˜‰

Nice chapter and I can't wait for next one so give us another surprise dear 😊

Hey I m ur firstie. 😊

Hey firstie

I like to surprise my readersπŸ˜†

Praja scene- will give you some

Sure will try to surprise you again

Originally posted by: PrAjalover

Hope You are feeling well now Garu di.

Loved the update, its like a treat I'm getting after finishing my first exam.

Cant wait for the next one.

Love
Tijil

Hey Tijil
Hope the exam went well

Will do
pjdubey83 thumbnail
Hey garima I m so sorry ,I forgot to ask abt ur health. Get well soon .take ur time after all health is wealth. Well we can't be so selfish πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: pjdubey83

Hey garima I m so sorry ,I forgot to ask abt ur health. Get well soon .take ur time after all health is wealth. Well we can't be so selfish πŸ˜†

Hey
Don't worry
Am feeling much better now
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woohhh Garima both chapter 12 n 13 are smashing... Ajab directing all was impressive. Good all got back in action after the holiday mode in chap 13.
Somehow Ajab is directing Pratap to be near her only. She sent him to the basement where maybe incidentally SS was also there - behind whom she was!! πŸ˜‰

And the bunch of ladies are all Lara Croft here. All full of action, preciseness, and concluding move. Tota dont worry you will be safe just think... Ajab is not what u thought her to be; Salima is not what you thought her to be; Subho is not that weak as you though her to be... I mean dont think about girls boy probably you will never get them right... The Salima urf Rukaiya twist was like fireworks... Ajab knows all of them up close n personal. Praja being in perfect sync is somewhere like an eternal truth which no one can doubt.

Hey what about the kids who were being shipped?? Waiting to see how they nab BK n SK and manage to keep SS alive as well...

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Woohhh Garima both chapter 12 n 13 are smashing... Ajab directing all was impressive. Good all got back in action after the holiday mode in chap 13.

Somehow Ajab is directing Pratap to be near her only. She sent him to the basement where maybe incidentally SS was also there - behind whom she was!! πŸ˜‰

And the bunch of ladies are all Lara Croft here. All full of action, preciseness, and concluding move. Tota dont worry you will be safe just think... Ajab is not what u thought her to be; Salima is not what you thought her to be; Subho is not that weak as you though her to be... I mean dont think about girls boy probably you will never get them right... The Salima urf Rukaiya twist was like fireworks... Ajab knows all of them up close n personal. Praja being in perfect sync is somewhere like an eternal truth which no one can doubt.

Hey what about the kids who were being shipped?? Waiting to see how they nab BK n SK and manage to keep SS alive as well...

Hey Sujata

Ajab unknowingly made him be near her but in future she might do that knowingly as well

My girls are hard core strong characters and as you said none of them are what they look - I followed the never judge a book by its cover motto for them
Tota will probably get them wrong all the timeπŸ˜†

The kids that were being shipped - we will know more about them once this part is over
As right now the major focus is on the arms deal
BK and SK will be nabbed a little later