Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Let's take a look at Ajabde's feelings for Pratap
Update is served

Chapter 32

Akbar was being extra cautious he looked twice before taking a step forward- made sure to keep an eye behind him, looked left and right both as he sat down for snacks and scrutinised every corner. His antics seemed crazy to the rest of them but he just wanted to be safe

Pratap: Akbar what are you doing?

He saw Akbar look underneath his chair and then scrutinize the samosa in his hand like it was a time bomb

Akbar: Mujhe choddh- keep an eye out for yourself to (Pratap gives a confused look) arey bhool gaye Hansa Baisa ne kya kaha tha - silent Ajabde is a dangerous Ajabde and mujhe safe rehna hai. Pata hai that guy jisko bhoot banaya tha he's still hiding darr ke maare

Pratap laughed at his friend's antics when they saw Hansa walking with a list in hand looking for someone

Pratap: Maasiji aapko kuch kaam tha?

HB: Ji haan puja ka samaan laana tha- thoda kam pad gaya isiliye dhoondh rahe the kisiko

Pratap: Hum la dete hain

HB: Nahi nahi bete aap toh

Pratap: Beta maanti hai na toh yeh kaam mujhe karne dijiye

HB smiles: Yeh lijiye aur mele mein aapko yeh saara samaan mil jaayega

Pratap grabs Akbar who picks up the samosa

Akbar: Maan gaye yaar- matlab beti se pehle maa ko pata lo

Pratap just smiled as they entered the mela where the rest of the gang was already present. Patta along with Pratap goes to the shop to get the puja materials while Akbar joins the rest of them as they played all the games and fun activities

In a field outside Bijolia a girl was lying on the grounds looking at the blue sky with the clouds. The field was her favourite place after her Badi Maa's lap where she would forget all her problems and at the moment she had to be here after all there was a battle of emotions raging inside her- on one hand she was extremely happy that Pratap was there but that jerk had to take over her room- her room!!!

She stared at one big fluffy white cloud which resembled a cauliflower and suddenly she got lost in memories of the last 15 days

Ajabde and Subho's homecoming was an emotional one as Hansa Bai kept on crying and hugging both the girls. Ajabde patted her mother's back only to see her father and siblings hide their laughter

Ajabde: Maasa

HB: Chup bilkul -dekhne do hume kitni kamzor ho gayi ho? Sirk kaam kiya hoga tumne-khaana peena toh mere bina kar hi nahi sakti na

Ajabde: Haan Maasa isiliye aap jaldi se khana lagaao na

Subho (smiled): Ji Kakisa hum chalte hain

HB: Chalte hain matlab- aap yahin rahengi humaare saath Subhagyawati. Humaari madad kariye rasoi mein Ajabde dur rahe wahan se toh hi accha hai

Ajabde shook her head and went to meet Kokoiaji in her study. Kokiaji sat on her leather chair behind a dark oak wood table with a file open with many lines underlined with red

KK: BaijiLal

Ajabde: Hukum

KK: Kaam ho gaye?

Ajabde: Ji hukum- saare drugs confiscate kar li gaye hain, MS-BK and unka poora gang ko arrest kar liya gaya hai and case file ho chuke hain

KK: Aur ToranMal

Ajabde: Parvat Das aur uska poora group bhi jail mein hai. Un par case file ho chukka. Dono groups ko non-bailable offence waale sections ke under file kiya gaya hai.

KK: BaijiLal aapne phir se hume impress kiya. Well done

Ajabde: Hukum (bows her head)

KK: Ab aise hi khadi rahengi ya humaare gale bhi lagengi aap Ajab

Ajabde goes and hugs her Badi Maa tight. KK understands that her darling granddaughter is going through some emotional roller-caoster with the way she hugged her

Ajabde: Aapki bahut yaad aayi Badi Maa

KK: Jaake fresh ho jaiye and dinner karke humaare room mein aana- kahaani sunayenge aapko aaj hum

3 days later

Ajabde had enough of her imagination everywhere she looked she found Pratap- be it the training grounds or her bedroom or even the dining table. Her family already knew she was a bit crazy but now they would know for sure ki she's totally satki. She let out a sigh as she tried to understand why everything was happening-it was true she liked him a lot but he never reciprocated except for the warehouse fight where he fought after she got hurt. She was surprised of the fact that she had been attracted to him and not in a physical manner - Pratap's behaviour, his way of dealing with matters everything little thing had impressed her and now here she was with a void inside of her that refused to get filled by any of the stuff she did- all the activities that she enjoyed doing before on her own now didn't have any charm for her. Even watching sunrises and sunsets had taken on a new meaning for her- she now closed her eyes only to feel him closer to her as she looked at the views

Tu hi tu har jagah, aaj kal kyun hai
Raaste har dafaa, sirf tera pataa
Mujhse pooche bhala kyun hai
Naa main apna raha, naa kisi aur ka
Aisa mere Khuda kyun hai
O.. o.. o..

6th night

It was 1 o' clock as per the clock when Ajabde made her way downstairs towards the kitchen after all she had a habit of eating in the middle of the night. She searched for something edible totally disregarding the fruits kept in the basket when her eyes fell on the 2 minute noodle pack. She picked it up only to have it taken away

Ajabde: Kya

Pratap: Bhook lagi hai?

Ajabde nods her head and he gives her his smile as he proceeds to cook for her. She sits smiling at him adoring while he serves the noodles in the bowl. He picks a little on the fork and blows it to not to make it hot and offers it to her- she opens her mouth but the fork falls down- the clatter breaks the trance. She looks around to find her all alone in the kitchen with the noodle packet in her hand and a fork on the floor

Dheeemi dheemi aanch pe jaise
Dheere dheere jalta hai dil ye,
Beqarari kyun hai ye khumari
Kyun hai awaargi kyun hai har mod par
Naa main apna raha
Naa kisi aur ka
Aisa mere Khuda kyun hai
O.. o.. o..

Mujhse pooche bhala kyun hai..

11th day

The mall was as usual busy with people flocking in all the stores after all the annual sale was going on- she had been dragged by her family to the mall and now she stood all by herself in the lobby after everyone parted ways and went in their directions. She was about to leave when she found herself staring into those dark orbs

Pratap: Window shopping?

And both of them wandered of in the mall looking at all the different shops and their offerings. She did venture into Fab India but every dress she picked Pratap shook his head and then he finally brought her to a boutique - picked up a beautiful traditional red dupatta and offered it to her with a smile. Ajabde felt the cloth in her hands and looked at herself in the mirror only to find a lady (around 45yrs) looking at her with a smile

Lady: Bahut sundar lag raha hai tum par beta

Ajabde looked everywhere to find Pratap but he was not there nad then she looked back at the lady. The lady must have understood her dilemma as she patted her head

Lady: Jab baat pakki ho toh apni dress mujhse lena- maine khud design karti hoon yeh dresses

Ajabde smiled as she handed her the dupatta back and chose another outfit for the puja and left

Huaa nahi pehle kabhi yeh
Chuaa nahi dil ko kisi ne
Har aarzoo tu hi
Chain-o-sukoon tu hi
Main toh kahoon
Tu hi hai zindagi
Naa main apna raha
Naa kisi aur ka
Aisa mere Khuda kyun hai
O.. o.. o..

Mujhse pooche bhala kyun hai
Naa main apna raha, naa kisi aur ka
Aisa mere Khuda kyun hai
O.. o.. o..

Ajabde sat up shaking her head: Chalo Sikander time to go back after all puja ke kaam karne hain

ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res๐Ÿ˜›
UNRESS!!

akbar's antics are hilarious.. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but wait samosa pe kyu doubt kiya!!!๐Ÿ˜ก no sataoing khana.. i mean woh bechara samosa kis angle se usko bomb laga๐Ÿ˜ญ and ajab is hallucinating pratap everywhereโ˜บ๏ธand woh chunni wala part is so filmy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ "laal dupatta udh gaya re mere hawa ke jhoke se..." haaye praja๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

and yeh sikhander kon hai bhai! mein guess karu? ok then may be he is ajab ka pet.. like lakshmi?! nahi nahi lakshmi is female and sikhandar is male name.. toh may be he is lakshmi's partner.. lakshman??!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† well jo bhi ho waiting for him to help in uniting praja๐Ÿ˜ณ

lovely update dida๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
ab jaldi update karna..๐Ÿ˜›

PS- and i'm first once again๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago
RuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Garima darling!!

Sikander ne phir entry maari!!

BaijiLal ki entry se sabko bolti band - but I think Pratap was doing an inward dance when he saw ki BaijiLal hai humaari Ajab

I can't get the song 'tune maari entriyaan' out of my head for that sequence!!

I knew ki Ajab PAKKA kucchh toh bolegi devdas look ke baare mein!! She's hilarious - aur you know I thought ki AJab ne hi Pratap ko hero bola hoga in front of Ratan par Pratu ke ssamne aate hi deny kar diya...

And after reading this update from Ajab's POV, which was fantabulously outstanding jaan, mein sure ho gayi - ki mera doubt sahi hai

I'm also loving all bijolians as much as i loved the Sisodias - the two families are meant for each other!!

I TOTALLY adored ki Pratu ne Ajab ka room takeover kar liya - and the insight in her head - that she could feel the emptiness and the void in Pratap's absence tells me ki Pratu ne sahi kiya - agar yeh dono ek doosre ko push nahi karenge, with romance on the side, toh khud bhi bore ho jayenge aur sab ko bore karenge!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Sabse pehle AKbar bhaag jayega - bechaara HB ki warning se itna darra hua hai ki Samosa bhi suspect ban gaya!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Also - you are a genius - in the way you drew parallels in the way Pratap and Ajab both experienced the 15 long days of separation - noodles to sunrises and sunsets - just so so beautilicious and prajalicious!!

One final baat - tumhaara song selection for all the sequences is Mashallah!!! Mindblowing!!

I love how you incorporate the lyrics into the situation - I can feel the music flowing with the story...

SImply GORGEOUS!!

Lots of love,
RuVa

Originally posted by: ApekshaM

res๐Ÿ˜›
UNRESS!!

akbar's antics are hilarious.. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but wait samosa pe kyu doubt kiya!!!๐Ÿ˜ก no sataoing khana.. i mean woh bechara samosa kis angle se usko bomb laga๐Ÿ˜ญ and ajab is hallucinating pratap everywhereโ˜บ๏ธand woh chunni wala part is so filmy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ "laal dupatta udh gaya re mere hawa ke jhoke se..." haaye praja๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

and yeh sikhander kon hai bhai! mein guess karu? ok then may be he is ajab ka pet.. like lakshmi?! nahi nahi lakshmi is female and sikhandar is male name.. toh may be he is lakshmi's partner.. lakshman??!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† well jo bhi ho waiting for him to help in uniting praja๐Ÿ˜ณ

lovely update dida๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
ab jaldi update karna..๐Ÿ˜›

PS- and i'm first once again๐Ÿ˜‰

Baccha meri firstie ๐Ÿค—

Akbar darpok kya kare bechaara BaijiLal se itna dara hua ki samose ko bomb samajh baitha

Yeh song kaunsa hai baccha?? Maine nahi suna๐Ÿ˜•

Sikander aayega sabke saamne in the next update tab dekhna kaun hai woh- all am saying is bahut mast hai Sikander nad will definitely help in uniting our Praja

Love you too baccha

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! This akbar! Itna darr gaya humari baijilal se ki samose ko bhi bomb samajhne laga. ๐Ÿคฃ Oh god and pratu on mummy patao before beti mission. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›
Aww,loved ajab's pov.Hayee all so romantic.Tu hi tu har jagah aaj kal kyun hai. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Di,i am loving the way you are adding these songs to your updates. โค๏ธ And i am jealous because i can never give this kind of romantic updates like you do. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
Love you itnaaa! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— And you are compelling me to come here and read your updates everyday,even during exams. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: RuVa

Garima darling!!

Sikander ne phir entry maari!!

BaijiLal ki entry se sabko bolti band - but I think Pratap was doing an inward dance when he saw ki BaijiLal hai humaari Ajab

I can't get the song 'tune maari entriyaan' out of my head for that sequence!!

I knew ki Ajab PAKKA kucchh toh bolegi devdas look ke baare mein!! She's hilarious - aur you know I thought ki AJab ne hi Pratap ko hero bola hoga in front of Ratan par Pratu ke ssamne aate hi deny kar diya...

And after reading this update from Ajab's POV, which was fantabulously outstanding jaan, mein sure ho gayi - ki mera doubt sahi hai

I'm also loving all bijolians as much as i loved the Sisodias - the two families are meant for each other!!

I TOTALLY adored ki Pratu ne Ajab ka room takeover kar liya - and the insight in her head - that she could feel the emptiness and the void in Pratap's absence tells me ki Pratu ne sahi kiya - agar yeh dono ek doosre ko push nahi karenge, with romance on the side, toh khud bhi bore ho jayenge aur sab ko bore karenge!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Sabse pehle AKbar bhaag jayega - bechaara HB ki warning se itna darra hua hai ki Samosa bhi suspect ban gaya!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Also - you are a genius - in the way you drew parallels in the way Pratap and Ajab both experienced the 15 long days of separation - noodles to sunrises and sunsets - just so so beautilicious and prajalicious!!

One final baat - tumhaara song selection for all the sequences is Mashallah!!! Mindblowing!!

I love how you incorporate the lyrics into the situation - I can feel the music flowing with the story...

SImply GORGEOUS!!

Lots of love,
RuVa

Ruva my darling

Pratap's subconscience knew it was her but he kept suppressing it after all he was still reeling in the spearation pangs

I like that song re- fits the scene

Ajabde is someone who will definietly say stuff to tease Pratap and this is the only way she can deal with him without showing her emotions openly.
Both teh families are what I dreamt of for Praja- supportive, fun and loving

Dono ek dusre ko jaane lage hain and know what ticks for them
Roomtakeover ka badla legi Ajabde

Akbar bechaara would be seen running everywhere bachne ke liye

Praja ki speciality hai ki both of them feel the same but keh nahi paa rahe dono

Thank you so so much Ruva

Am so glad tumko pasand aaya

Originally posted by: ramya06

OMG! This akbar! Itna darr gaya humari baijilal se ki samose ko bhi bomb samajhne laga. ๐Ÿคฃ Oh god and pratu on mummy patao before beti mission. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›
Aww,loved ajab's pov.Hayee all so romantic.Tu hi tu har jagah aaj kal kyun hai. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Di,i am loving the way you are adding these songs to your updates. โค๏ธ And i am jealous because i can never give this kind of romantic updates like you do. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
Love you itnaaa! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— And you are compelling me to come here and read your updates everyday,even during exams. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ramya dearie

Of course meri Ramya poore time padhti rahegi toh bore ho jaayegi na- she needs a little break re

Akbar is darpok๐Ÿ˜†
Pratu is a smart boy

Aww thanks Ramya dear- yaar you write so so good romantic scenes haan Ramya- you write awesome emotional scenes and your stories have a certain uniqueness in terms of characters and their portrayal
am toh waiting for your exams to end taaki you give updates

sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Garima another feather in your cap... too good.
Akbar so u know Baijilal n her potential very well n thus u can very well know she can blow you off with a Samosa or can barge from under the table. But wait a minute she would harm the guy who took panga with her so why were u worried... ohhho right U JUST WANTED TO BE SAFE!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

N Ajab the Baijilal... U want to be all macho but when u like someone you just want him to do all the stuff to woo you. But are you blind??? Aare Pratap ne kamra to de diya, raat ko maggie bhi banayi phir window shoping bhi ki tere saath. Pub me he stuck with you so that no one comes near you. Engagement venue pe tujhe special ride di... tere saath 108 surya namaskar kiye n venue pe toh banda full majnoo mode me tha... sunset then raat ki drunk Ajab ko sambhala the fight n then the hospital... N dont forget the blouse wala tantrum he threw...

This just reminds me of a dialogue of Julia Roberts from Nothing Hill saying "I AM FAMOUS AND THIS MOVIE STAR BUT I AM ALSO JUST A GIRL WANTING AND HOPING TO BE LOVED AND CARED FOR".

She was just so electrocuted when she saw him in her bed. Madam ko laga hoga hallucination hai aabhi bhag jayega... par banda to sakshat hi prakat tha n she still could not differentiate between reality n dream. So she backed off fearing to make a fool out of herself... What if he didnt love her??? This shook Baijilal to the core. Very well put through Ajabs POV and through her reaction last night.
N Sikandar is synonymous to winning so sikandar must be one of her weapons or one of her tricks which has never failed her. So she personified the same I guess.
enaluvfiction thumbnail
I just love this song so emotional so sweet so touching and how beautifully you have portrayed it for Ajab ... Garima you are a wonderful writer indeed ๐Ÿ‘
Akbar ki to haalat kharab ho gyi yaar kitna darr gya
Bus aise hi entertain karte raho
love you

Originally posted by: enaluvfiction

I just love this song so emotional so sweet so touching and how beautifully you have portrayed it for Ajab ... Garima you are a wonderful writer indeed ๐Ÿ‘
Akbar ki to haalat kharab ho gyi yaar kitna darr gya
Bus aise hi entertain karte raho
love you

Hey Anamika

Thank you so much re๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Glad you liked the song selection๐Ÿ˜Š