Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: poeple1234

All the best for your pre-boards Vibha
I have full faith that you will do great
89% is good re

Awww I'll update regularly pakka (usually I update in the nights)

Word Count: 0

RuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh boy... what a heart-pumping competition...

Garima darling - you are a master of words, truly...

Ajabde - Pratap ka toh pataa nahi - but you stole my heart girl - kya style hai, such flair... Uff!!

Pratap ke devdas roop ki kya autopsy karegi Ajabde... can't wait for it!!

And do the Bijolia folks not know about Ajabde's adventures with the Sisodias?

It will be very interesting to see Ajabde's interaction with all of them again...

I have a feeling Chand and Ratan are going to be very good friends ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And so is the rest of the family...

You know I loved how your portrayed Bijolia, the mela, the arrangements, and the Bijolians pride for their Baijilal!! And I love you even more for including Kokoiaji in this story!!!

And I have stopped watching the show too... so I'm sustaining purely on stories... only get the chance to read one update per day so, I'm really happy I caught this update!

Also, now I'm looking forward to all the promised back-and-forth between our PrAja - it sounds really exciting!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lots of love,
RuVa

Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Garima !!!!
Waiting for praja romance to begin ๐Ÿ˜‰
Do update asap ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: RuVa

Oh boy... what a heart-pumping competition...

Garima darling - you are a master of words, truly...

Ajabde - Pratap ka toh pataa nahi - but you stole my heart girl - kya style hai, such flair... Uff!!

Pratap ke devdas roop ki kya autopsy karegi Ajabde... can't wait for it!!

And do the Bijolia folks not know about Ajabde's adventures with the Sisodias?

It will be very interesting to see Ajabde's interaction with all of them again...

I have a feeling Chand and Ratan are going to be very good friends ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And so is the rest of the family...

You know I loved how your portrayed Bijolia, the mela, the arrangements, and the Bijolians pride for their Baijilal!! And I love you even more for including Kokoiaji in this story!!!

And I have stopped watching the show too... so I'm sustaining purely on stories... only get the chance to read one update per day so, I'm really happy I caught this update!

Also, now I'm looking forward to all the promised back-and-forth between our PrAja - it sounds really exciting!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lots of love,
RuVa

Ruva my darling๐Ÿค—

I know even I stopped watching the utter crap they have been serving us on the show and now the stories are an escape for me

Haaye your words make me go all๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Families will mingle and mix like sugar in water- Chand and Ratan are going to the sweethearts

Next update coming right up

Update will be here soon
So the update for the day is here - let's see how Pratap coped up without Ajabde during those 15 days and aage kya hota hai

Hope you enjoy it

Time stood still as Pratap's eyes landed on her - 15 long days since he had last seen her and now sh stood in front of him. He wouldn't describe them as difficult because he had tackled far more difficult situations than that - Chand's delivery was a difficult situation as Dheer chachi had gone into early labour while they were all engrossed in a fight with Shams Khan (the eldest of the Khan trio), Shakti getting shot was a difficult situation so no those 15 days were not difficult at all rather they were empty- it was like someone had switched off all the lights leaving him locked in a dark room where he just stumbled as he figured out the way. Those 15 days he had honed his acting skills - lied perfectly and hide all his emotions from everyone (though he failed in hiding it from his Daadisa) work-more work-home-useless raoming around-work he had developed a busy schedule where he kept himself occupied because in free moments he would think of her and hope that she was there just like the next day after she had left

Pratap woke up early to find himself in the guest room he had been here since Ajabde had taken over his bedroom. He dressed up and raced to the rooftop knowing fully well that he would find her there waiting for the sunrise - he took his spot looking at the clock every few minutes- she was late.

Usko bulaata hoon (he took out his cell and tyoed her name) No Contact Exists

He shook his head making his way down towards the room to call her only to find his Daadisa instructing people to move his stuff back

Pratap: Daadisa

KW: Arey Pratap uth gaye itni jaldi - exercise karne jaa rahe ho

Pratap: Haan yeh sab kya ho raha hai Daadisa

KW: Pratap tumhaara saaman waapis tumhaare room mein shift kar rahe hain ab Ajabde chali gayi hai na toh tumhe guest room mein rehne ki no zaroorat

Reality came crashing down on him as he recalled her departure and then without another word he walked away. Drowning himself in work did help as he was able to take his mind off her but the nights were tough- everywhere he saw she was there smiling at him, teasing at him

One night he lay when suddenly someone plopped down on the bed beside him

It was her

Ajabde: Pratap mereko bhook lagi hai kuch khaane ko do na

Pratap: Waah pehle chodd ke gayi aur ab bhook lagi toh mere paas aayi

Ajabde: Haan tum mere personal chef ho na

Pratap: Par main tumhaara sab kuch bana chaahta hoon

Ajabde: Toh ban jao but pehle kuch khaane ko do

He got up: Accha kya khaana hai - Italian khaogi kya? (no sound came) Ajabde...he turned around to see no one was there

Chhoti-chhoti baatein yunhi aate-jaate
Yaadein sehlaake jaati hai
Raaton ko sirhaane baasi muskaane
Mujhko sula ke jaati hai
Milna nahin hai mumkin itna bataaun lekin
Hum phir mile kyun hain
Tujhko bula naa paaun
Tujhko bhula naa paaun
Yeh silsile kyun hain
Sab kuch wahi hai, par kuchh kami hai
Teri aahatein nahin hai
Sab kuch wahi hai, par kuchh kami hai
Teri Aahatein nahin hai...nahin hai

Now after 15 days she stood in all her glory like the badass chick she was with a smile upon her face but her eyes were saying something else entirely. He politely nodded his head in acknowledgement and then allowed others to greet her. Ajabde knew she would be having a talk with him in the newr future but his behaviour was irking him she needed to do something quickly

Ajabde: Daadi hum sab ko mele mein leke jaayein

Kokoiaji nodded her head as Ajabde took all the kids to the mela once again making sure that she was right in front of Pratap

As they walked she decided to tease him

Ajabde: Pratu yeh stubble kab grow ki? Last time dekha tha toh clean shaved chehra tha ab yeh jungle kyun badha liya

Pratap: Mood tha isiliye kiya waise bhi tumhe jo pasand hoga who thode hi na karunga

Ratan: aap ek dusre ko jaante ho?

Ajabde: Arey Ratna maine bataaya tha na ki main ek zaroori kaam se jaa rahi hoon toh uss kaam mein Pratap ne meri help ki

Ratan: Accha toh aap hain jinhone BK aur MS ki dhulaayi ki Jija ke saath- aap toh hero ho

Pratap: Thank you

Ajabde: Arey hero mat bolo warna ego ka ballon phoolkar isko uda le jaayega

Pratap: Hello main nahi hota na toh

Ajabde: toh

Pratap: Arey

Ajabde: Arey

Pratap: Kya

Ajabde: Kya kya

Everyone else stood watching the argument when Ratan decided to intervene

Ratan: Jalebi!!!!

Ajabde: Pratap mereko jalebi khaani hai lekar aao

Pratap: Main nahi laa raha

Ajabde: Arey mere personal butler hona jao jalebi lekar aao aur haan mujhe naa moti waali chahiye garma garam

Pratap shook his head: Chalo saath mein mereko iss mele ke baare mein no idea

Ajabde: Arey haan ab tum mere guest ho- chalo tum meri hospitality dekho. Welcome to Bijolia mera ghar and haan mere peeche rehna agar kho gaye toh main nahi aane waali peeche peeche

Let's go

So Ajabde walked ahead with Pratap a few steps behind and the rest behind them as they all roamed around the mela enjoying the festivities.

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow! Update was superr se bhi bahut uparr! ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ
Personal chef and butler! ๐Ÿคฃ Apni baijilal ne na jane kya kya bana diya hai pratu ko. ๐Ÿ˜† But jo bhi hai,great going ajab. โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ Loved the songs you added in both the updates,perfectly suiting the situations. โค๏ธ
Do give next update soonish. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic chapter Garima๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update ekdam mast tha!!๐Ÿฅณ

pratu ka jungle was bohot ghana ki mein toh kho hi gayi๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›
ok so ajab ka butler is back๐Ÿ˜‰ chal bhai lag jaa kaam pe.. payment baadme denge๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

mela dilon ka aata hai..
ek baar aake chala jaata hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeh mela dilon ka milan ki bela layega..๐Ÿ˜ฒ wah wah!!๐Ÿ˜† i'm hoping for lots of praja scenes as ajab is in all'mere hospitality dekho' mode.. so mera popat mat kariyo๐Ÿ˜›

Update soon...
lots of loveโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
mrpjam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Garima updatedfast waiting for the next and btw what will happen now in the demon saga