Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ApekshaM

yayyy!! hogayi baijilal ki entry🥳🥳 well the competition was very exciting😳 waiting for partap's reaction😆 update soon😃

Baccha🤗
Baijilal aa gayi ab Pratu ka reaction next

Originally posted by: prajadeepakshi

Heya Garima di..

I am a newbie on indian forms but I hve been a silent reader from the last 3-4 months...
Di..I am a diehard fan of your work...
I was just spellbound when I read your work "Forever yours"..I was just amazed after observing your writing style and by your splendid work..
You wont believe but the truth is that..it was ur beautiful works which made me entitled to register on indian forms..
Di you r an superb brilliant awesum...i dnt hve words to express to appreciate you...
Coz u are star in my eyes...
I am jst in luv wid all ur works which I have read till date...

This forum has so many talent writers ...its a treat to read all works on praja..by such talented ppl..

I crazily admire praja...aka pratap and ajabdeh...
I just cannt express the depth of my love for this beautiful couple...I was completely heart broken when cvs has killed ajahdeh before time..and slaughtered the beautiful relationship..I wont forgive cvs for this...

Now coming to ur updates..of the gangster's bride...
This track is out of this world...I am in lovs wid bindass ajab...
Di...just tell me one thing..how are you able to potray each and every scene so beautifully as i feel like i am watching an video clip ...
Really i must say...U are a Fairy of WORDs..who plays with words so flawlessly tht ur readers are completely mesmerized...
U r impeccable di..
Nd ur updates are out of the word who make me lose all my senses..and enter in your world of stories...

Love
Deepakshi...

Hi Deepakshi

Aww thank you for your kind words 😳😳😳 and am so glad that you are enjoying my works

Am so humbled by your praises but trust me there are so many awesome writers out there in the forum-well they are taking abreak as exams are going on but trust me when they'll return you'll have a ton of amazing Praja stories to read from

CVs are useless people who have no idea of the actual historya nd have distorted everything which is so frustrating because they are ruining teh story of an actual historical figure and it just better to keep mum otherwise the amazing words I want to use for them

Well I'm happy that my stories take you in a different world as that's what they are meant to do

Loads of love
Garima

Originally posted by: pari0706

Have no words amazing re-entry of both baijilal and you ;)

Between I might have a surprise coming soon

Pari jaana🤗

A surprise yayyy am excited already
Glad you liked it

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Ajab you were the hero here... The race and the dirt bike n the stages of obstacles were adding the wow element.

So the Ganster shall meet his mate THE FEMALE GANSTER next!!! Interesting will be her take on his stubble.

Last time the host had to be the perfect host with the demanding guest... Let's see how the tables are turned with the guest being the host that too in Bijolia which happens to keep the old traditions alive⭐️

Hey Sujata

Tables will turn and Pratap will try to have fun but poor soul uska palla Ajabde se pada hai
Her take on his stubble would be interesting for sure

Glad you enjoyed it
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Pari jaana🤗

A surprise yayyy am excited already
Glad you liked it

let me finish working on it 😉
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Sujata

Tables will turn and Pratap will try to have fun but poor soul uska palla Ajabde se pada hai
Her take on his stubble would be interesting for sure

Glad you enjoyed it
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Garima,

Aare yar chahe pala Ajabde URF Baijilal se pada ho par Ajab ko sambhalna bhi to Pratap ko hi hai...
To agar vo Ajab ko takkar nahi de saka to kaise chalega??? aakhir kahani koi bhi ho Pratap n Ajab ek dusre par hi to phisalte hai, ek dusre ko hi to satate hai n all that... 😆😆😆

N yes would love to see Ajab making it tough for him 😉😉

poeple1234 thumbnail
Dida! Finally you are back! Mujhe laga tha ki sabki tarah aapke upar bhi Ajab ke death track ka asar ho gaya hai aur aap sabko bhul gayi... I am so happy to have you back...Ajab ha kitna mast entry karwaya.. yaha par to real gangster hamari Ajab hai... Pratu dukh me aa kar stubble bhi grow kar liya... handsome lagta hoga... although I prefer cleanly shaven ones... Update soon dida... lots of love Vibha.

Originally posted by: poeple1234

Dida! Finally you are back! Mujhe laga tha ki sabki tarah aapke upar bhi Ajab ke death track ka asar ho gaya hai aur aap sabko bhul gayi... I am so happy to have you back...Ajab ha kitna mast entry karwaya.. yaha par to real gangster hamari Ajab hai... Pratu dukh me aa kar stubble bhi grow kar liya... handsome lagta hoga... although I prefer cleanly shaven ones... Update soon dida... lots of love Vibha.

Vibha yaara

I was travelling isiliye gayab thi main forum se- I stopped watching the show re kyunki in CVs ne history ki band baja rakhi hai so am done

Aur aap kahan hain?? Meri story ka next update do na pleaseee kab se am waiting re

Arey Ajabde ka reaction to his stubble dekhna phir mazaa aayega😆
poeple1234 thumbnail

Vibha yaara

I was travelling isiliye gayab thi main forum se- I stopped watching the show re kyunki in CVs ne history ki band baja rakhi hai so am done

Aur aap kahan hain?? Meri story ka next update do na pleaseee kab se am waiting re

Arey Ajabde ka reaction to his stubble dekhna phir mazaa aayega😆

Kya bataau apni tadap bhari dastaan Dida! 1st December se pre board one shuru hoga aur jaan nikli jaa rahi hai. 1st semester me 89% aa gaya tha aur ab jyaada laana hai. That is why I missed you so much Dida. Aapke update ke bina din khatam nahi hoti... yes, I check every day for your updates. I will try to update someday.
Edited by poeple1234 - 8 years ago