Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrpjam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah my exams went well ok come baack fast and update fast and write many storiess on praja like this only
enaluvfiction thumbnail
Garima amazing update again I could actually feel the praja are going through you portrayed it so beautifully and I way you have put the song " kabira" goes with the situation perfectly
keep writing
eagerly waiting for the update
love you ❀️
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enaluvfiction

Garima amazing update again I could actually feel the praja are going through you portrayed it so beautifully and I way you have put the song " kabira" goes with the situation perfectly
keep writing
eagerly waiting for the update
love you ❀️

Hey Anamika

Thank you so much
I was listening to Kabira while writing and so decided to use it

PS: The situation you wanted me to use for the confession will be used in a different story as I felt that it went well there and not here.

Originally posted by: mrpjam

Yeah my exams went well ok come baack fast and update fast and write many storiess on praja like this only

Glad to hear that - will update today in the evening
RuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hayye... kya fight thaa... Garima te confrontation between Baijilaal and BK, MS, PM...

ROFL!!!

Itna main't bohot time baad hansi hoon... πŸ˜†πŸ€£

PM ka dance... uff... nazar na lage...

Aur Baijilaal ne jo dhulaayi ki hai sabzi apne personal bodyguard ke saath... hayye... tussi dil khush kar dita

Pratap ki entry... waah waah

US ke dialogues super se bhi upar... how dare he hurt you... uff!!

Aur phir Ajab ko injured dekh kar... hayye... all I could do was sigh... and dream..

You know, jab Ajab meds se bhaag rahi thi .. aur phir Pratap ne jai se use manaaya. ... such a sublime way of showing how much they affect each other... and fun at the same time

The convo between KW and Ajabde was beautifully written - I love how confident they are of Pratap bringing her back soon.

I felt all sad and excited at the same time when Ajab left to Kabira background score. ..

Sad coz she left and excited coz I can't wait to see what happens next..

Once again... outstanding writing darling!!

Eagerly waiting for the next update!!

Love and hugs,
RuVa

enaluvfiction thumbnail
ohh so you mean new story on the cards already... πŸ˜ƒ yiiipppeee
update soon yaar can't wait
enaluvfiction thumbnail
update soon yaar can't wait πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: RuVa

Hayye... kya fight thaa... Garima te confrontation between Baijilaal and BK, MS, PM...

ROFL!!!

Itna main't bohot time baad hansi hoon... πŸ˜†πŸ€£

PM ka dance... uff... nazar na lage...

Aur Baijilaal ne jo dhulaayi ki hai sabzi apne personal bodyguard ke saath... hayye... tussi dil khush kar dita

Pratap ki entry... waah waah

US ke dialogues super se bhi upar... how dare he hurt you... uff!!

Aur phir Ajab ko injured dekh kar... hayye... all I could do was sigh... and dream..

You know, jab Ajab meds se bhaag rahi thi .. aur phir Pratap ne jai se use manaaya. ... such a sublime way of showing how much they affect each other... and fun at the same time

The convo between KW and Ajabde was beautifully written - I love how confident they are of Pratap bringing her back soon.

I felt all sad and excited at the same time when Ajab left to Kabira background score. ..

Sad coz she left and excited coz I can't wait to see what happens next..

Once again... outstanding writing darling!!

Eagerly waiting for the next update!!

Love and hugs,
RuVa

Ruva my darling πŸ€—

I was waiting for your comment next part update karne se pehle

Am so so happy that you enjoyed it

Praja affect each other a lot and the medicine waala part was a way of showing that am glad it came out in the same way
PM is the best dancer I swear usse zyaada accha performer maine nahi dekha

Ajab-KW bonding is special as both of them went into this knowing everything- KW is the mastermind but she's also this doting figure to all

Ajabde has a lot of faith in Pratap and KW knows her grandson well - we'll see a fb soon which would draw parallels between Sanga and Pratap -thus cementing KW's words in the update

Am so glad that you laughed- this entire story has been made with situations that makes one to laugh and am really glad to know that people are finding the situations hilarious as well

Update coming right up

Originally posted by: enaluvfiction

update soon yaar can't wait

Yup
Got an idea for a modern fic - will post it after this one finishes😊
Forum waasiyon am back!!!
My trip was amazing but I missed you all alot but main aa gayi hoon and now we'll have loads of fun after all Praja ka milan karwaana hai na

Sab ke kya haal hain?? Diwali is round the corner- sab log saaf safai mein lag gaye honge

Thank You everyone for all the love and wishes you bestowed upon me on my Birthday- I had a lot of fun and you guys made it extra special

Chalo here's come back update for you all

Chapter 29

15 days had passed since Ajabde left the Sisodia mansion and those 15days everyone noticed the effect she had on Pratap who now sported stubble, was more serious in his work and rarely had free time. He had a simple routine- get up early catch the sunrise on the rooftop then exercise followed by breakfast with the family and off to work and he returned home only after sunsets. Pratap would go over the time he had spent with Ajabde and berate himself for not taking her contact number. Everyone missed Ajabde all the kids and the grown-ups even Girija had shown signs of missing dusri karna as she told Panna one night before going to bed. One fine day Karnawati called the entire family informing them about attending a function at one of their old friend's native haveli and as she had thought Pratap tried to say no but his no got turned to yes because of his siblings. The entire family along with Pratap's friends as well as Akbar and Bairam Khan were going to attend a special 3 day puja in Bijolia at the Mamrakh residence.

The car ride to Bijolia was fun as both GD and PD had decided to join them for the trip. The moment the car entered Bijolia everyone was in awe of the place as the entire old city charm was maintained and a mela had been organised for the puja

GD: Yeh toh bilkul humaare time ki tarah hai

PD: Chote par kitna ghoomte the mele mein...Sanga main toh mela ghoomne waali hoon pehli hi keh rahi hoon aur haan Karna tum mere saath aana and main na tumhe Sanga ki kahaani bataungi jab yeh mele mein jaata tha

Sanga shook his head while Karna smiled as he drove the car followed by others towards the Mamrakh Haveli.

The magnificent structure stood surrounded by lush green gardens with really tall Ashok trees and had rows of seasonal flowers in bloom- the entire haveli had been decorated in marigolds and roses for the puja but it was the temple that stood literally diagonal to it on a hill top that was going to be the main puja venue.

They were greeted by Rao Mamrakh who took them inside and made the introductions - his wife Hansa their children- Patta (17), Balwant (14), Ratan (7) stood smiling with an elderly lady who was sitting on a leather armchair

PD: Kokoiaji

Kokoiaji was GD and PD's childhood friend who had been in touch only through letters a habit that had disppeared in the past few years thanks to all the technological advances. The old lady greeted her friends warmly and the family too. The lavish drawing room of the haveli was well furnished and as they were served welcome drinks - lemonades they all got a feel of the old age charm that was rarely seen in today's time

Ratan: badimaaa hum mele mein jaayen sab ko lekar

KK: Haan baccho ko lekar jao

Ratan the youngest resembled Chand a lot - both were chubby kids bit overweight but Ratan had dimples. She jumped up and down waving her hands pointing out things to everyone and all her answers were the same

So the entire gang along with Ratan, Balwant and Patta made their way towards the mela where the gang was about to get the surprise of their lives, the entire mela was set in a circular positions with a lot of youngsters acting as volunteers - the elederly people had a different marked path so that they could easily walk, use their wheelchairs and enjoy the mela without bumping into the crowds. All the young ones were given badges to wear that held their information - contact details so that if they get lost or steer away from family the volunteers then would contact their family member. In the middle stood a huge reception that worked as a welcome desk, info desk, lost and found section, public support section. On the left side was the security desk that was issuing the badges for children and also allocating wheelchairs to the people who required it

Everyone was in awe of the mela and the way it was setup- like a well oiled machine

Ratan: Sab jija ka kamaal hai

Balwant looked at his clock and then said: It's time

Akbar: Kiska?

Patta: Competition ka

A competition was held during the mela which would judge the most competent warrior of all- the Punwars were also gangsters and they were the first ones to have girls as members and this fact didn't sit well with the others. Kokoiaji was the first member as she was the daughter-in-law of the main head-she had saved her father-in-law's life after being caught in a trap set up to kill him and ever since she had been an active member of the entire system even after the death of her husband. Kokoiaji was a well respected lady who had taught all of her children everything she knew and she had personally trained the best member of the gang as well. The competition had 10 participants all of them were members of different gangs as well members of the Punwar gang as well but everyone knew who the winner would turn out to be and as the crowds gathered they all had excitement coursing through their veins after all BaijiLal would be seen in action and everyone loved a good action packed performance. So the guests were taken to the VIP stands were the rest of the family had already reached as they took in the view - the ground had been prepared like an obstacle course with some visible and some hidden obstacles. All the participants were at the start on their chosen rides except for one slot which was empty

Shakti - ek position khaali hai

Patta: Khaali nahi rahega for wahan humaare hi team ka member hoga

Vrooom vrooom

A bike rider entered making its way to the empty slot and as all the slots filled up the crowd cheered loud. Kokoiaji stood up to acknowledge the crowds as well as the participants and then she gave the signal for the competition to begin and the canon sounded

All the participants were off clearing stages one of the course that required them to cross a muddy track on their vehicles - two got stuck while the ones who had chosen cars managed to drive past ones stuck and move onto the next

Chand: yeh bike rider kya kar raha hai?

The bike rider had taken a big rope tying one end to the bike and the rest he threw towards the two people who were stuck and then as they held the rope the rider pushed the bike through the track pulling the other two out with itself. As soon as the people were out the rider nodded and went past them towards the next course which was a zig-zag line - going through it easily the rider had left behind three more participants which meant that the rider had 5 behind and four ahead but that was not on the rider's mind as the 3rd section appeared filled with people across ready to take the participants down - every participant was given a paintball gun and refills for this particular section - two particpants had been taken down already leaving behind the rider and the car driver. The rider was well experienced as one by one all the hidden people were taken down- they fell from their posts onto the mattresses kept for them while the car driver used his vehicle as a shield properly- he was a trained fellow as well. Both of them crossed the 3rd section moving onto the final part a straight track course was meant for racing. They both stood with their rides at the beginning of the section -vrooom vroom both of them acknowledged each other and zoomed past towards the final stage. They were racing past each other both neck to neck when they appeared -logs came tumbling towards them at a fast speed- both the riders swerved their vehicles in opposite directions - the car rider drove past the tumbling logs only to stand still at a dead end. He slammed the brakes hard and then shook his head as he saw the bike rider zoom past him on the other side - the bike had changed course and was going straight for the fire hooplas that were placed in the centre before the crissing line. The bike zoomed past over a plank and went high into the air passing throught the burning hoopla and straight for the finish line - the rider passed the line and cheers erupted

Kokoiaji had a huge smile plastered on her face with pride beaming so did the other elders while GD was flabbergasted, Sanga stood silent assessing the rider so did his sons while the ladies seemed pleased but it was the gang whose reactions were awaited. And then the announcement for the winner was made

"Iss saal ki Bijolia ki sarv sampan yodha aur koi nahi balki humaari apni BaijiLal hain"

Cheers erupted as the rider looked straight at the VIP stand- Kokoiaji nodded her head as if giving her approval

US: This is was really good. Raoji aapka member is amazing

Raoji smiled when Rawatji added

Rawatji: Haan Maine aaj tak bike ke saath itne saare stunts bahut kam logon ko karte dekha hai. Zaroor daily practice karta hoga

Ratan: Hogi

Everyone looked at her as she smiled: Hoga nahi hogi - rider humaari jija hai

KK: Aa gayi meri toofaani ladki.

She stood up as the rider had mader her way towards Kokoiaji

KK: Aise hi aashirwaad lengi ya helmet bhi uterega

The helmet came off with hair tumbling out- the girl bent down as she took her blessings and then smiled wide at her siblings.

Raoji: Bete guests se mil lijiye - Yeh Sangram Singh Sisodia ji hain humaare bahut puraane associate hain aur yeh unka parivaar

Aur yeh hai humaari sabse badi beti Ajabde jinko yahan par sab BaijiLal ke naam se bhi jaante hain