Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enaluvfiction thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
health comes first Garima please take care we manage with late updates 😊
secondly amazing update again... finally pratap accepted his feelings for ajab thanks to jalal πŸ˜‰
bhoot se daraenge ab ajab ko pratap ko pehle se pata hai kya hoga " woh ajabde punwar hai" lovely pratap u already started to know her well... good going
bhoot ka pata Nahi kya hoga bhagwan bachaye use
πŸ˜†
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enaluvfiction

health comes first Garima please take care we manage with late updates 😊
secondly amazing update again... finally pratap accepted his feelings for ajab thanks to jalal πŸ˜‰
bhoot se daraenge ab ajab ko pratap ko pehle se pata hai kya hoga " woh ajabde punwar hai" lovely pratap u already started to know her well... good going
bhoot ka pata Nahi kya hoga bhagwan bachaye use
πŸ˜†

Hey Anamika

Thank you yaar
Bhoot toh gaya kaam se for sure
Hey guys thank you all for your wishes - am feeling a little better -the fever comes and goes so as today the fever was out I managed to write down a little update for you all. Also my other story Demon Saga will be on hold till I get better as that story requires a bit of work from my side
I apologise for the delay

Here's your update

Chapter 23

Chand was walking around drunk when the guy pretending to be Maharana Pratap's ghost appeared before them. He recognised her immediately as he had seen pictures of the girls before so he got into his character and was about to ask when

Chand: Aap kaun ho?? Itne funny dress kyun pehni hai aapne?

MP: Humare vastro ko kya kaha aapne? Shahi vastra hain yeh aur hum

Chand: Shahi matlab??? Shahi toh paneer dish hota hai - Shahi paneer bahut yummy and tasty. Mujhe na shahi paneer bahut pasand hai

MP: Shahi paneer nahi - yeh vastra shahi hain matlab (in thoughts yeh ladki toh talli hai toh agar English mein bolunga toh samajh jaayegi) yeh royal dress hai

Chand: Tum royal ho?? Mujhe toh chor dikhte ho

MP (thoughts): Haila yeh mere ko pechaan gayi - isko pata hai ki main chor hoon!!! Bola tha maine uss costume waale ko exact costume dena nahi-ab kya karu??? Kaise isko daraaon??

Chand: Shahi bhaisahab kya soch rahe ho - zyaada sochne se na hairfall ho jaata hai. Takle ho jaoge (Chand giggles)

MP (fakes anger): Aapki itno dusashas ki aapne Humko takla bola jaanti nahi hai aap ki kaun hai hum

Chand stares at him: Nahi main nahi jaanti aap kaun ho??? Kaun ho aap bhaisahab

MP: Maharana Pratap Singh naam hai humaare

Chand (eyes widened): Itna bada naam -aapke mummy papa aap se pyaar nahi karte the jo itna lamba naam diya

Ajabde who was also feeling the after effects of drowning drinks back to back found Chand talking to a stranger

Ajabde: Chand

Chand: Ajabde jija inse milo yeh na (points at the MP ghost/chor dude) bahut lambe naam waala chor hai

MP: Chor nahi - Maharana Pratap naam hai humaare

Ajabde: Accha Maharana Pratap ho toh yahan kya kar rahe ho - tum toh tapak liye the na

MP (ab daraata hoon inko) all of a sudden winds start to blow as he looks at them: Main bhoot hoon

Chand holds Ajabde's hands and looks at her scared

MP: Humne kaha ki hum bhoot hain

Ajabde: Bhoot kuch nahi hota

MP: Toh hum kya hain??

Ajabde: Mujhe kya pata kya ho?? Khud pata karlo

MP: Hum bhoot hain

Chand: Mereko darr lag raha hai Ajabde

Ajabde looks at her: Chand haath pakado iss bhoot ka

Chand and MP: Kyun???

Ajabde: I'll prove na ki yeh bhoot nahi ai

Chand goes and holds both of his hands as Ajabde walks towards him playing with the knife while the poor guy got scared

MP (scared): Aap kya kar rahi hain iss khanjar ke saath?

Ajabde: Arey aap itne dare huye kyun hain??? Aap toh Maharana hain na - veer yodha aur ek chote se khanjar se darr gaye. Main toh bas isko aapke upar use karungi - dekhna hain ki bhoot ke blood ka colour kaisa hota hai

Chand: haan

MP: Nahiii - he frees himself and runs while the girls chase behind him calling

Arey bhoot bhaisahab rukooo!!!!!

The guys stared at the scene - a man dressed in funny clothes was running while Chand and Ajabde were chasing after him. They saw the guy trip and Chand jumped on him to stop him from running away

Chand: dekho maine bhoot pakda...dekho na

Ajabde: good job Chand - chodhna mat usko - hum prove karenge ki yeh bhoot hai ki nahi

Akbar and the other guys have their mouths opened and eyes wide staring at the scene

Pratap: Bola tha maine woh Ajabde Punwar hai - chalo uss bhoot ki jaan bachaaoo ab

Boys run after the girls ( who see the guys running towards them start to run as well)- Akbar and the others catch Chand but Ajabde was bit faster and Pratap caught hold of her but they both tumbled down together -eyes met and this time there was no one to bother them. Her eyes sparkled as he looked on to them. He moved the strands of hair that fell on her face while she just looked at his handsome face. He slowly got up and helped her up as well when she exclaimed

Ajabde: Bhoot bhaag gaya...ab prove kaise karenge ki woh sacchi mein bhoot tha ki nahi

Pratap: Tum uska test lene waali thi

Ajabde: haan - pehle na main usko iss knife se darati and then usko bolti ki wall ke aar paar hokar dikhaaye, uske baad usko na bolti ki sabse top waali post se na jump kare and straight legs par land karke dikhaye. Maine tv show mein dekha tha saare bhoot aisa kar sakte hain

Pratap shook his head (mumbles): Accha hua bhaag gaya

Pratap (to her): Chalo waapis chalte hain

Ajabde: kyun mere saath akele rehne mein darr lag raha hai?? Giggles

Pratap: Nahi ab toh aadat ho gayi hai tumhaari

He sat down beside her while she looked at everything around her-the alcohol in her system allowed him a glimpse of another side of Ajabde Punwar. Ajabde was humming an old melody as they enjoyed the view together.

sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad Garima that you are a bit well now... still take care
N bhoot bhai Garima bimar thi to teri ye hata ki Ajab ne Ab soccho agar Garima theek hoti to Ajab kya karti bhoot bhai ka...
Aab daudte ho ya girte ho Ajab to Pratap se hi sambhlegi...

Waiting for the other side of Ajab!!!
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Amazing update di
hope u r well
waiting di for the next one
do update soon di
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapters Garima πŸ˜ƒ
Take care of your health ⭐️

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Glad Garima that you are a bit well now... still take care

N bhoot bhai Garima bimar thi to teri ye hata ki Ajab ne Ab soccho agar Garima theek hoti to Ajab kya karti bhoot bhai ka...
Aab daudte ho ya girte ho Ajab to Pratap se hi sambhlegi...

Waiting for the other side of Ajab!!!

Hey Sujata
Thank you for your wishes

Bhoot bhai ko bacha liya iss cold ne warna saare stunts karwaati mainπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Awesome chapters Garima πŸ˜ƒ
Take care of your health ⭐️

Thanks Nonie

Originally posted by: roshallovepraja

Amazing update di
hope u r well
waiting di for the next one
do update soon di

Thanks Rosh
Am feeling better ab
Hey guys here is your update!!!

Chapter 24

They sat comfortably in silence enjoying the view when they heard giggles coming from the rest of the gang.

Ajabde: Ek baat kahoon

Pratap: Hmmm

Ajabde: You are a great guy Pratap and jo kuch bhi peechle saal hua that was not you being wrong

Pratap: Kya?

Ajabde: Dekho those girls jinke saath tumhaari shaadi hote hote reh gayi maybe they weren't meant for you. Kyunki jo aapke liye bana hota hai na who aap se dur nahi balki aapke paas bhaag ke aata hai. Also maybe you rushed into everything kyunki Girija Daadi wanted you to settle down and tum khud se tyaar nahi the. Jab time right hoga-jab tumhaara mann ready hoga tab when you'll search for that one person tab dekhna tumhaari Miss Perfect khud ba khud tumhaare saamne aa jaayegi and tab tum uska haath tham lena

Pratap: Tumhe kaise pata ki I was not ready for marriage?

Ajabde: Kyunki jab sab log mereko tumhaari and four girls ki stories suna rahe the tab you were enjoying them and not upset over things not working out. There was a relief ki accha hua unke saath you didn't settle down

Pratap looked at her stunned when he realised ki she was saying the truth and he just noticed it ki jab sab log peechle saal ke uske failed relationship stories suna rahe the he felt relived ki uski un charo girls mein se kisi ke saath engagement/shaadi nahi hui. He looked at her as she stared ahead

Jab time right hoga tab tumhaari Miss Perfect tumhaare saamne aa jaayegi

Pratap -In thoughts

Kitni ajeeb baat hai na ki tum mere saamne aayi aur apna jadoo mujh par chala diya. Bas ab intezaar hai uss pal ka jab main tumhaara haath thaamunga and I promise ek baar yeh haath mere haath mein aa gaye toh phir kabhi nahi chutenge Ajabde. You are my Miss Perfect.

The breeze started to blow making her shiver Pratap took off his jacket and draped it across her shoulders she looked back at him with a smile and then yawned- the alcohol and all the running had taken its toll on her. She placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes

Suno agar who bhoot phir se aaye na toh mere ko utha dena saath mein milkar prove karenge ki who asli ka bhoto hai ki nahi

He smiled as she drifted off to sleep using him as a support.

She frowned when she was being shook

Mereko school nahi jaana

Pratap: School nahi bhej raha but utho nahi toh miss kar dogi tum

She opened her eyes to see him very close to her and then she realised it was still dark

Pratap: Chalo and close your eyes

Ajabde: Kyun?

Pratap: Taaki tumhe yahan se niche dhaka de sakun - eyes close karo

Ajabde closed her eyes: Agar mujhe dhaka diya na toh promise bhoot banker tumhe tang karungi poori zindagi

He guided her to a new spot which resembled the one they had seen the sunset from - he positioned her so that she would witness the most beautiful thing ever

Pratap: Aankhen kholo

She opened her eyes to the most beautiful sunrise she had ever seen- the majestic sun rising casting its shades on the sky turning the darkness into light. Birds flew in the sky chirping as the day dawned on them- she felt his hand hold hers making her heart race as she felt his warmth seep onto her skin. She looked at him the light falling on his face making him look so handsome and attractive -she didn't realise when her face went red but she turned back quickly before he saw her unaware that a smile had made way on his way because he knew that he affected her as much as she did to him.

They all returned back to the farmhouse as it was the day of the engagement - Sub ho had done a big reveal for the family members of the engagement area. Dheer had tears in her eyes as she saw her dream come to life - Subho had followed her book to the scratch while creating the entire area with very little changes. All the dresses had arrived at the farmhouse and only the final checks were being done to the area. Since their return from the hill top no one had seen Ajabde who was busy going over all the feed from BK's office - everything was set for the shipment both Baadshah and Mehmood were going to be there with at least 20 men for the unloading and transportation of the goods. She had planned her route - she would show her face in the beginning of the engagement where she would reveal all the girls would be groom had looted and then Subho would take over for her while she handled BK and Mehmood Shah. All of her ammunition was kept ready and she was leaving behind some for Subho if the need arose for them to be used here. She stood staring high at the sky - tonight the world would witness BaijiLal in action against the people who had hurt innocents and wanted to make money for their own selfish gains

EVENING

Maan sat dressed in a beautiful designer lehenga with her hair tied in a chignon with a few strands left around her face- she had accessorised with the watch her father had gifted her post her results along with pearl-drop ear-rings that belonged to Karnawati. She sat scared about what was to happen when Girija entered her room

GD: You look absolutely stunning (Maan smiled but it did not reach her eyes) I know you agreed for this engagement because of my insistence Maan and I have realised my mistakes. I promise you that you won't have to go ahead with this farce of a relationship anymore

PD enters: What????

GD: Haan mujhe pata hai ki maine galat kiya hai and I won't force my decisions on my babies anymore - inki khushi is everything to me

PD: Hey Eklingji isko akal aa gayi. Par sabse kehenge kya?

GD: Main sabse maafi maanugi Panna par yeh rishta nahi ho sakta

Chand: Haila Badi Daadi maan gayi

Chand and the other ladies had come in the room and were now looking at GD

GD: Haan teri yeh Badi Daadi ab sab theek kar degi. She walks towards Dheer- Maan ke liye aur bhi bahut acche acche rishte aayenge aur aise jo tere sapno ki izzat karein- in chote logon ke paas na bhejun main bacchi ko

All the ladies are smiling while Maan was the happiest

PD: Chalo rishta todne chale

Subho: Who sab aap mujh par chodd dijiye- aap sab sirf event enjoy Karen

Everyone smiles as Chand rushed off to spread the news to her brothers and remaining family members

Chapter 25

Guests had started entering the beautifully decorated ground where Sangram Singh Sisodia's granddaughter was about to get engaged unaware that an entirely different event was about to take place on the grounds. Everyone in the family was looking overjoyed - Shakti was smiling, Chand was seated and tasting all the food as they passed by while PD accompanied her on this important task of food tasting, Maan was with Subho in her room while the parents greeted guests. Karnawati was enjoying her drink when Sanga joined her

Sanga: You look ravishing

Karna smiled at her husband: Shhh koi sun lega

Sanga: Sun le - am just praising my beautiful wife

KW: Accha ji- kitni pee ab tak

Sanga: only two pegs my dear. Come let's dance

KW: No

Sanga: Yes

All of a sudden Hasi ban gaye played on the speakers as Sanga took his wife on the dance floor - the huge screens captured them dancing as slowly other couples joined them

Pratap saw them dancing and a thought came to his mind

Chakri: She's not here Baujiraj

Pratap: Kya? Kaun?

Chakri: Ajabde - woh ab tak nahi aayi neeche

Pratap nodded his head as he went looking for her inside -he was about to go upstairs when she came down them - dressed in a designer saree in royal blue with a black blouse. She wore chaand bali in her ears as accessories and nothing else and all her hair were open and kept on the right shoulder allowing a glimpse of her back that was visible through the deep back blouse that was tied with strings. Pratap looked at her and was tongue tied while Ajabde herself was a bit surprised on seeing Pratap dress up so well in a suit

Ajabde: Maana padega Pratu you know how to dress for an occasion

Pratap: Aur tumne kya pehena hai?

Ajabde: Saree

Pratap: Aur blouse hai ya ghar ki khidki- kitna deep hai (he had serious issues with her blouse)

Ajabde: I know right - I look hot

Pratap: Ajabde guests ne drink kar rakha hai aur tumhaare saath badtameezi ki toh

Ajabde: Toh tum ho na mere ko bachaane ke liye - mere personal bodyguard. Waise sacchi bolo kaise lag rahi hoon main

Pratap (moved closer to her making her breath hitch) he took her hair moved them to her back from the shoulder and then spread the pallu a bit on her arm: beautiful (she blushes)

Chalein -he offered her his arm and together they made their entrance to the grounds. Ajabde held onto his hand a bit tightly making him look at her

Ajabde: yeh sab toh aise stare kar rahe hain jaise hum hai main attraction ho iss circus ke

Pratap: Kya kare main hoon hi itna attractive ki mere saath waalon ko bhi log dekhte reh jaate hain

Ajabde: How modest of you- her cell rang and she excused herself

Ajabde: Hello - everything is set- theek hai- it's time for the show to begin

The groom had arrived with his family and it was time for his grand welcome to the event