Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice update dear
Thanks 4 d pm
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 9
The nurse comes to the ward & said, "It is time for you to leave now. It is not right to talk to the patient for long." Maya leaves the ward. Arjun gets the discharge papers ready.
Doctor: Saanjh is not in a right frame of mind. So try to keep her happy as much as possible.
Arjun: I will try my best.
Saanjh gets discharged from the hospital. Arjun, Maya, and Ayaan bring Saanjh home.
Image result for arjun ayaan & saanjh

Maya takes Saanjh to her room. She said, "You take some rest. I will get some juice for you."
Saanjh: No we have not spent time with each other. Please be with me. I am nowhere now. I have spoilt my life with my own hands.
Maya: Don't say that. You start being happy.
Saanjh: After what I have done, I guess Arjun does not want me here.
Maya: Nothing like that. Arjun himself wants it. Whatever has happened, forget it.
Saanjh: I want to forget but I am not able to forget. I have spoilt my life in my own hands. I have become my own enemy. I have hurt all of you.

Meanwhile at Mathur House. Dadi goes to Suman. She asked, "Is Saanjh now staying in Maya's house?"

Suman: Yes, I was waiting for you. What else could I do? Prem is not ready to talk about her. It is a good thing that Arjun and Maya are keeping her.

Dadi: Have you gone mad? Saanjh will ruin Maya's house.

At Sharma House, Saanjh recollects her moments with Arjun. The background song is

Yeh Raat Khushnaseeb Hai, Jo Apne Chaand Ko
Kaleje Se Lagaaye So Rahi Hai
Yahan To Gam Ki Sej Par, Hamaari Aarzoo
Akeli Munh Chhupaaye Ro Rahi Hai

Arjun comes out of his room and goes to the room where Saanjh is there. Saanjh goes out of the room & goes to the park.

Saathi Maine Paake Tujhe Khoya, Kaisa Hai Yeh Apna Naseeb, Oh
Tujhse Bichhad Gayi Main To, Yaadein Teri Hain Mere Kareeb, Oh
Tu Meri Vafaaon Mein, Tu Meri Sadaaon Mein
Tu Meri Duaaon Mein
Related image
Saanjh walks at the park while Arjun starts smoking cigarettes.

Kat Ti Nahin Hain Meri Raatein, Kat Te Nahin Hain Mere Din, Oh
Mere Saare Sapne Adhoore, Zindagi Adhuri Tere Bin, Oh
Khwaabon Mein, Nigaahon Mein, Pyaar Ki Panaahon Mein
Aa Chhupa Le Baahon Mein
Yahan To Gam Ki Sej Par, Hamaari Aarzoo
Akeli Munh Chhupaaye Ro Rahi Hai
Image result for suman in beyhadh

Maya is in the verandah. Arjun goes to the park. He sees Saanjh crying and wipes her tears. Arjun then covers her with the shawl and brings her to the room.

Suddenly Saanjh hugs him. Arjun breaks the hug and said, "No Saanjh, this is not right."
He closes the door & leaves.

The next day, Arjun, Maya & Ayaan are at the dining table.
Arjun: Did Saanjh have her breakfast?
Maya: No, she is not in a mood.
Arjun goes to Saanjh & gives her the milk with the medicine.
Maya notes down the purchases for each provision.
Ayaan: Don't go by what she says. It seems that your sister has become a permanent member without marrying me.
Maya is shocked.
Arjun & Saanjh come out & shouts at Ayaan saying, "What kind of misbehavior is this?"
Ayaan: I was joking.
Arjun: This is not the time to joke. I want to talk to something personal at the lunch-break.
Ayaan: Sure.
Saanjh: It is fine.
Arjun: No I need to talk to him about a lot of things.
He goes to the office.

The next day, Saanjh finds out that Arjun and Maya are not sleeping in the same room as she finds Arjun in the study room. She is inwardly happy. But asks, "You are not sleeping?"
Arjun: What have you got to do with that? I sleep late.
Saanjh sees the pillow & said, "This is not an answer to my question. Actually, I want to apologize to you for misbehaving with you.
Arjun: Relax, take it easy.
Saanjh: How can I take it easy. I have hurt you a lot.
Arjun: Yes, you have but I don't have any bitter feelings towards you.
Saanjh: You still love me but you are upset with me."
Arjun: That is your wrong thinking. I don't feel for you the same way anymore. As a matter of fact, I don't have any hatred or grudge or bitter feelings towards you.
Saanjh: You are saying this only to console yourself. If I am wrong, this pillow would not have been here.
She gives him the pillow and said, "Good night." and leaves
Image result for arjun maya saanjh ayaan
The next day
Everyone goes to the dining table. The tea is ready on the table.
Saanjh: I will prepare tea today. How many spoons of sugar do you want?
Ayaan: 2 and a half spoons
Maya: One spoon
Saanjh: Arjun 2 spoons
Arjun: I want one spoon of sugar.
Saanjh: But when we used to have tea, you were taking 2 spoons.
Arjun: My taste has changed now. I have started taking only one spoon of sugar with tea. Maya, prepare the tea for me.
Saanjh gets irked.
Maya brings roses and places it on the table. She sees Saanjh and said, "Come here. What are you thinking?"
Saanjh: I am somewhat worried. I want to ask you one thing. Are you guys facing problems because of me?
Maya: Not at all.
Saanjh: Then why you guys are sleeping separately?
Maya: It was my decision that we will sleep separately as it was very hard for me to accept this marriage all of a sudden.
Saanjh: What you have done is right. If I was in your place, I would not have picked the thing that is discarded. Anyway, what has happened cannot be changed but you guys cannot remain like this all your lives. So it is better for me if I leave.
Maya: What are you talking? Where will you go?
Saanjh: I have not bought any of my dresses. Can I borrow a saree from you?
Maya: Sure.
Maya takes Saanjh to her room and opens the cupboard.
Maya: You can take as much as you want.
Saanjh sees green color. She said, "I will take the green saree."
Maya: But you don't like the green color
Saanjh: That has become old. My taste has changed now.
Maya wears red saree & Saanjh wears green.
Both go to the dining table.
Saanjh: I know that green is your favorite color. How do I look with green color saree?
Arjun: The green color does not suit you. It suits Maya.
Saanjh fumes and leaves. Maya gets up
Arjun: Where are you going?
Maya: Saanj didn't have food.
Arjun: She is not a kid. If she is hungry, she will eat.
Samay comes to Sharma House and meets Saanjh. He said, "I have one more movie offer for you."
Saanjh: I am not interested.
Samay: You won't get this offer again and again.
Saanjh: No means no.
Arjun comes there. He asked, "Is it about the magazine?
Samay: No, I have come to her with the movie offer.
Arjun: That is great.
Samay: But she is saying no.
Arjun: Saanjh, Why are you not doing that?
Saanjh: Because you don't like it.
Arjun: Forget about my likes & dislikes. The country needs actresses like you. When you can act so well at home then You will make will make wonders onscreen. Samay, don't leave her. Make her do it. All the best.
Saanjh gets irked.
Arjun goes to the office. Saanjh comes to his office & said, "After all what do you want? What the hell? Why do you keep insulting me again & again? I am becoming what you want me to be."
Arjun: Calm down Saanjh. I had expectations towards you but not anymore.
Saanjh: How long will you keep lying to yourself? How much are you going to lie? I know that you can't live without me. Even I can't live without you.
Arjun: Make this clear in your mind. There is no place for you in my heart. In my eyes, you are only Maya's elder sister.
Saanjh: No one can take my place.
Arjun: Don't you have any shame that you are talking such cheap things with your sister's husband?
Saanjh: Don't talk this middle-class words with me. I am not Maya. I am Saanjh. Love is above all this made relationships and you know that very well. Because you didn't get me, you married Maya to satisfy your male ego. You marry as many times as you want but you love only me. Let's start our lives on a new leaf. You divorce Maya.
Arjun fumes. He said, "Enough Saanjh. Please leave now."
He is about to go out. Saanjh stops him. She said, "Please don't leave me. I can't live without you."
She holds him.
Arjun: Saanjh, please behave yourself.
Saanjh: Please don't discard me. I love you. Please hug me.
Arjun: Stop it, Saanjh.
He pushes her but Saanjh holds his leg and pleads with him saying. "Arjun, please don't leave me. I love you."
Arjun: Stop creating a scene here and leave. Otherwise, I will be forced to call the security and push you out. You are disgusting.
Saanjh: Fine, I will go but you won't find me in this world.
She goes to her room and consumes a lot of sleeping pills.

Maya knocks the door. But Saanjh does not open. Suman comes to see Maya but is shocked to see Maya trying to make Saanjh open the door.
Suman then calls Arjun and said, "Saanjh has locked the door. I am afraid that mad girl will do something."
Arjun and Ayaan rush home. The door is locked inside. Arjun and Ayaan break the door and is shocked to see that Saanjh had taken the sleeping pills.
The family takes her to the hospital.

Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome lovely update dear
Thanks for pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!!
Thanks for d pm:)
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
saanjh is being too soft and sweet with Maya.I find it fishy.Dadi is right.saanjh will try to break maya's home.song sequence is described well.loved arjun telling saanjh that hugging him is not right.it was irritating to see saanjh happy when she found out arya sleeping separately.I hope they sleep in the same room soon.arya confessed their love.then why this delay?arjun wants to talk to ayaan.right?what does he want to tell him?loved arjun telling saanjh that he prefers the tea made by Maya and green Saree suits Maya and not her.also loved arjun encouraging saanjh to take up the movie offer as she acts well at home also.saanjh is so cheap to confess her love and pressurize arjun to accept her with her emotional drama.loved arjun ignoring her.shocking that she tried to commit suicide.nice perfects.loved the edits
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8
thanks 4 da pm!

lovely update
aaru.aradhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thanks 4 d pm
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

blackmailing is a decease...
sanjh.. doing that to arjun
nice update
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 10
Everyone is tensed at Saanjh's condition in the hospital. Ayaan gets emotional. He goes to the Ganesha idol & said, "Please save Saanjh. You can punish me in whichever way you want but please help Saanjh to recover."

Maya goes to Ayaan. She said, "Nothing will happen to di. We will all pray for him."
Ayaan: You are really very sweet. You never wish bad for others. I guess it is my mistake to fall for Saanjh. Even if Big B does not approve, I have no problem as I know that you all want the best for me. I only want Saanjh to recover & move on with her life where she gets happiness but certainly not my Big B.
Maya: Saanjh is not after your Big B.
Ayaan: Maya, you are very innocent. Why are you not able to see what I can see? Even Big B & your dadi know what is she upto. I don't know what I have seen in her but I really love her.
Maya: I spoke to your Big B. He said the same thing as I told you. He said that she is not in a condition to think about anyone else to move on with. He wants to talk to you.

The doctor comes out. Arjun asks, "How is Saanjh now?"

Doctor: As I said, it is the suicide case, we need to test her as she had attempted it before. She has gained her consciousness now. She wants Maya.

Arjun & Ayaan go to the nearby park to discuss his marriage with Saanjh. Maya enters the ward.

She asked, "Why the hell did you do that? Forget everything that has happened, That is not the end of the world. You will get better chances as you are good-looking & good at heart."

Saanjh: I am sorry. But I am not able to forget all that happened. Whenever I see Arjun, it reminds me of the blunder I've made. I am not even able to rectify it.

Maya: Arjun does not have any grudge against you. We will help you in every possible way. I have a surprise for you. But please come home soon.
Image result for saanjh and maya pics

The nurse comes in. She said, "The patient needs rest. We are conducting a diagnosis."

Maya leaves.

Saanjh as usual smirks.

The nurses draw her blood for the diagnosis purpose.

Arjun & Ayaan are at the park.

Arjun: I heard from Maya that you love Saanjh & want to marry her.
Ayaan: Yes, Maya is right. I told her to tell you this. I know that Saanjh is not in that condition to look at life beyond you but I really don't know what did I see in her that I fell for her.
Arjun: Love begins with attraction. Even I was attracted to her as our tastes were the same but I never knew that she will ditch like this. Had she told me this even a day before, I would have waited for her. She told me that she won't go for modeling and acting though I never stopped her. But she has been doing this behind my back. I married Maya as she understands me better than Saanjh.
Ayaan: I know what had happened. I know that whatever you decide for me it is out of your concern and you want the best for me. I am ready to drop it if you have any objection.
Arjun: I don't have any objection but you know that she is quite arrogant and stubborn. You need to be patient with her. To the extent that you have seen her, whether you are mentally prepared to handle her. If you are ready, I have absolutely no problem.
Ayaan: Thanks, bro. I will try my best to bring her to the track. But I can't do it alone. I need your and Maya's help.
Arjun: Our best wishes and support is always with you. All the best.
Image result for arjun and ayaan pics in beyhadh
Both hug each other.

Arjun, Maya, & Ayaan are apprehensive about Saanjh's condition. The diagnosis is complete. Reports are out.
The doctor calls Arjun, Maya & Ayaan to the cabin. He said, "Saanjh is perfectly alright. Only thing is she is quite stressed & depressed. You guys can take her home. But if she has any problem, bring her here.

Arjun: Sure.

All 3 of them take Saanjh home at her room.

Arjun, Maya, & Ayaan are in the living room.

Ayaan: I want to propose Saanjh.
Arjun: Yes, but not now. But since tomorrow we are not working, I want you to keep her engaged.
Ayaan: Sure.
Arjun: Now you go & sleep. Even you are tired.
Ayaan: Good night Big B & bhabhi.
Arjun + Maya: Good night.

Ayaan goes to his room.

Arjun: Maya, I want to tell you something very important. As you know that tomorrow is my birthday, I want a gift from you.

Maya: Yes, tell me.
Arjun: Since we have accepted each other's love I think we should not be lying on separate cots. We will sleep on the same cot.

Maya: I don't have any problem but it will depress Saanjh even more.
Arjun: Saanjh is not as plain as you think. Do you want to know how all this happened?
Maya: yes, tell me.
Arjun: Saanjh wants to break our marriage & wants me back. But it is too late as I don't love her anymore. I love you. If you observe her behavior, you will get to know her true colors. We can neither keep her here nor can we leave her to the streets. She is under that impression that we are living in compromise. We need to prove her wrong. We have to do it for our love.

Maya: Fine.
Image result for arjun and maya love scenes
The next day, everyone comes on Arjun's birthday. Prem, Suman, & dadi also come to Sharma House.

Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb lovely update dear
Thanks for pm