pictures beautiful...
little romantic...
sweet and cute
update
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 8
Arjun puts Maya on the floor. Both of them are shocked seeing Saanjh's sarcastic clap.

Saanjh: Both of you are disgusting. Just because I went for the shooting, the lover backstabbed me and the so-called little sister is cheap that she grabbed my guy in the name of saving the family prestige. You are just a show-piece wife.

Arjun: Enough Saanjh. Not a single word against my wife. As for the betrayal, it is you who have betrayed me. You are the betrayed. Not me.

Saanjh: I know that you still love me. Your marriage with Maya is just a compromise.

Arjun: Maya is my present. She is the reality of my life.
Maya, Arjun & Saanjh
Ayaan comes in. He said, "Whatever has happened has happened. I think you need to forget Big B and move on with your life."

Saanjh: Shut up Ayaan. Did I ask your opinion?
Ayaan: Bro has moved on with his life. He does not feel for you the same way like before.
Saanjh: I am Arjun's love. He can't love anybody other than me.
Ayaan: He loved you before marrying Maya but not anymore.
Saanjh tries to slap Ayaan.

Arjun holds her hand and pushes her out of the house, slamming the door on her.

He then tells Maya, "Don't feel bad about what Saanjh said. Things will be fine."

Ayaan begins to get infatuated towards Saanjh but is displeased with her actions. He decides to protect Arya relationship no matter how much ever he likes her.

The next day, Maya prepares Green Tea for Arjun immediately after coming from the gym. Arjun drinks the green tea and takes his breakfast after their bath and leaves for the office. Ayaan sees the changes in Maya and said, "Wow, you are looking hot. Big B will definitely surprise you."
Maya: What's the matter? You are praising me so much today.
Ayaan: I don't false praise anybody. You are really beautiful but I guess you don't want to show it. As for me wanting something, I need your help.
Maya: Tell me
Ayaan: I told your mom to find a girl for me.
Maya: Yes, I remember.
Ayaan: I don't know how you people will react but I know that you are the only person to understand my feelings besides Big B. I have fallen for Saanjh and want to marry her.
Maya gets shocked. She asked, "Are you joking?"
Ayaan: No, I am not joking. Though I have many girlfriends, I have not thought about them but I fell flat seeing Saanjh.
Maya: But you know that she is not in that condition now. Even mom and dad disowned her.
Ayaan: I still want to marry her. I don't know how bro will react to hearing this but he will listen to you. Please talk to bro about it.
Maya: Fine, I will talk to him. If your love is true, you will definitely get her.
Ayaan: Thanks, bhabhi. You are so sweet. Bro made an excellent selection.
Ayaan goes to the office. He goes to the finance department.
Arjun is sitting in the main cabin. He sees Saanjh's photo on his table and puts it in the drawer. Saanjh comes to his office. She said, "You still have my pic. It shows that you still love me."
Arjun: You are my past and Maya is my present and future. I am going to change the photo frame very soon. I will put Maya's pic instead of yours.
Saanjh: You can change the photo frame but you can't love Maya the way you have loved me.
Arjun: I don't feel the same for you anymore.
Saanjh: You are telling this because you are upset with me. I am sorry. Please accept me back.
Arjun: It is too late now. I have changed my mindset and the feelings. I have those feelings only for Maya.
Saanjh holds Arjun's collar.
Arjun: Stop it and don't create a scene here. Otherwise, I will be forced to call the security and push you out.
Saanjh takes out the knife and slits her wrists.
Arjun: Don't be silly, Saanjh.
Saanjh is about to faint.
27 January 2017 Beyhadh
Arjun carries her and admits her to the hospital. He calls up Maya and Ayaan. Both of them come to the hospital.
The doctor comes out.
Arjun: How is Saanjh?
Doctor: She is fine now but it seems that she has hurt herself. If that is the case then she can do it again. She has to be under observation for 2 days.
Arjun: Thanks, doctor.
Ayaan, Suman, Prem & Dadi come to the hospital.
Suman: Saanjh has hurt herself only because we are not keeping her.
Prem: I don't care. Saanjh is dead for me ever since she has put our family's dignity & reputation at stake.
Arjun & Maya go out.
Arjun: What are you thinking?
Maya: I need your permission.
Arjun: What you want to ask.
Maya: I am thinking of keeping Saanjh here till the matters settle. Dad is not willing to keep her. If we don't keep her where will she go?
Arjun: You are my wife & the house is yours. You can do anything that you want. Saanjh can stay here until everything gets sorted.
Maya: Ayaan expressed his interest in Saanjh. He wants to marry her.
Arjun is shocked but said, "Why did he take this decision suddenly? Saanjh's nature is completely different. I don't think she will agree. Anyway, I will talk to Ayaan."
Later on, Maya goes to Saanjh's ward.
Saanjh: Maya, I am sorry for all that I told you. I am paying for what I did. When I had gone for shooting, the producer showed me the door within a month.
Maya: That is a good riddance to you. You leave those people who do not show any concern but only think about their benefits. But we are your loved ones. You can stay with us. Even Arjun is fine with that. Now you need complete rest.
Maya leaves. Saanjh smirks.
Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
Aarathi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update..wannz wrote more but I'm not well ..
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb awesome update dear
Thanks for pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
saanjh is so irritating to accuse arya.loved ayaan supporting arya and arjun kicking her out.ayaan is attracted to saanjh.cool.good to see him sharing it with Maya.shocking that saanjh even tried to hold arjun's collar and injure herself.she is crazy.arya are so nice to decide to keep saanjh in their house.but I doubt if it will create problems for them.saanjh apologizing to Maya was nice.but I feel she is pretending to cut their throat from behind.like arjun said saanjh is so different and irritating that in this situation she won't be able to accept ayaan.nice edits
Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update .
Thanks for pm update next soon
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for PM...although I haven't read from the starting but understood reading this chapter, nice update, keep going 😉
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part.
Thanks for the pm
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the pm! superb update!
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2