Arya OS - Dil Hi Dil Main

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Arjun & Maya are studying in a college. Though they studying in the same class & same section, they had not communicated with each other. Maya & Saanjh are good friends. Both of them began to have a conversation.

Saanjh: My dream boy is someone who is loving and caring. He should be in a good job.

Maya: I want a guy who is a prince. He should have good looks and a sportsman like me.

Saanjh: As far as I know you are in athletics and table-tennis.

Maya: I have fallen for cricket too. Arjun is my favorite cricketer. I love him & want to marry him.

Saanjh: You have got high ambitions. Do you even know Arjun?

Maya: I might not have seen him personally but yes, I heard his name in the college. I see on the board that he plays cricket.

Saanjh: Let's go to cyber & see how does your Arjun look like.

Maya: Good idea.

Both of them go to cyber and login to the social media website. They find Arjun.

Meanwhile, Arjun & Ayaan have a conversation with each other about the same.

Arjun: I want a girl who is a sportswoman. She should be a hot, rich & beautiful.

Ayaan: I guess you are expecting too much.

Arjun: I see Maya's name on the board. She tops in athletics & table-tennis but I have not seen her face.

Both go to Cyber Cafe & track Maya on the Facebook.

Suddenly Maya finds Arjun's friend request & is happy that her wish has come true. Maya accepts his friend request.

Arjun & Ayaan are happy.

Arjun & Maya chat on the Facebook & take the email address of each other.

Maya sees Arjun's picture. Saanjh said, "So this is how your Arjun looks like.

Arjun & Ayaan see Maya's pic. Arjun is about to type, "Thank you computer for giving me an angel.

Ayaan: No need to type that. Simply type you are beautiful.

Arjun types, "You are beautiful.

Maya sees it & is happy.

Saanjh: No need for being so happy. What if you don't get him.

Maya: I will get him once he sees me personally. If I don't get him, I will kill myself.

Saanjh: I never knew you are so serious about him. I can only pray for you.

The days pass. Arjun & Maya don't talk to each other but only chat with each other though they fell for each other. The dream song is Ae Nazneen suno naa...

In reality, Saanjh does not have parents but is staying in Maya's house as an adopted daughter in Prem & Suman's house.

One day everyone celebrates Maya's birthday at the college. Maya is asked to write the names of each guy in the chit. It meant that she has to dance with the guy whichever chit he gets. The other college named Rajeev who wants to get married to Maya. He is having the same jealousy like Duryodhan. Arjun & Rajeev are cousins. All the chits are on the table. Maya picks up the chit. Rajeev hopes it should have his name but Maya gets Arjun's name. Arjun dances with Maya. Rajeev checks all other chits but it has got only Arjun's name.

Arjun & Maya share an eyelock with each other.

Arjun: So, you are Maya. I think I saw you many times but I never knew you are that Maya.

Maya: I am also in the same position.

After the dance. Both are interviewed. Maya said boldly, "He is my dream boy. So, I wrote his name on all the chits. Everything is fair in love & war.

After they left, Maya does not find Arjun anywhere. She is on her way to her place with a heavy heart.

Suddenly she hears a voice, "Maya.

She looks behind and to her surprise, it is Arjun.

Arjun: I avoided the press because I wanted to tell this to you in private. I love you, Maya.

Maya: I love you too.

Both hug each other.

Rajeev fumes seeing this. He wants to kill Arjun. But his father Mansen said, "The better way is to approach Prem & Suman with the proposal for Maya.

Rajeev & Mansen approach Prem & Suman.

Prem: I have no problem but I want to know what is her wish. If she says yes, then we will conduct the wedding.

Mansen: We are not in a hurry.

Maya comes home. Prem & Suman take her to the room. They asked, "Do you know Rajeev?

Maya: Yes, I know him. We are in the same class.

Suman: He had come with his father to ask for your hand in marriage. We want to know your wish before we proceed.

Maya is shocked.

Prem: We are not forcing you. Take your time.

Saanjh sees this and goes to Maya.

Saanjh: I think you should talk to Arjun about it so he can take an immediate action.

Maya: Yes, that is why I am opening my laptop now.

Rajeev & Mansen rejoice.

Mansen: Arjun will be broken-hearted if he gets to know about this. Arya love story will end.

Arjun overhears the conversation & is broken-hearted but decides to sacrifice his happiness.

Maya & Arjun chat with each other.

Maya: I have got a proposal from Rajeev. My parents don't have any problem. Please come home & ask for my hand.

Arjun: I have only said I love you but I have not proposed you for marriage. I am a playboy. I don't look upon you in that way. I don't love you.

His friend Ayaan sees it in a distance & is broken-hearted as he always wanted to see Arya together.

Maya is broken-hearted as well. She goes to her parents & said, "I am ready for this marriage.

The wedding preparations begin. Arjun decorates the room.

Prem: Rajeev is lucky to have a brother like you. God bless you.

Arjun leaves. He goes to the park. Ayaan comes there. He asked, "Why did you do this? You love her but have not asked for her hand. You know Rajeev's mentality.

Arjun: Yes, I know but I am helpless. After I lost my parents, it was Mansen & Rajeev who looked after me. I don't want to hurt them. So, it was necessary that I should make Maya hate me. I should leave this city & go back to my parents' house. I know that I will be all alone but at least I can find some peace.

Maya remembers her conversation with Saanjh & consumes rat poison. Her condition gets critical. Prem & Suman try to revive her. Ayaan comes there & said, "I know why Maya has taken this step. Arjun & Maya love each other a lot but Rajeev approached you first. When Arjun got to know about it, he decided to sacrifice his happiness. He is leaving the city. Please stop him.

Prem: Suman & Saanjh, call the ambulance. I will stop Arjun & bring him here.

Suman & Saanjh admit Maya to the hospital. She is in ICU and is battling between life & death.

Rajeev comes to the hospital & said, "Maya cannot do this to me. She has agreed & now she is giving her life for her lover.

Suman: Shut up. We have got to know your reality before marriage. If anything happens to her, I won't spare you.

Prem goes to the railway station & meets Arjun at the compartment.

He said, "I have come to know the truth. I got to know that you & Maya love each other but you are sacrificing your happiness. Maya took your words seriously & has consumed rat poison. She is in a critical condition. Only you can save her.

Prem & Arjun go to the hospital. Arjun goes to the ICU and said, "Why did you do this? If I knew that you would take my words to heart, I wouldn't have said these. I love you, Maya. You cannot do this to me.

Rajeev & Mansen realize their mistake. They go to Arjun & said, "We are sorry for all the wrongs that are done to you. We have become so blind in our jealousy that we wanted to get everything you have got.

Arjun slaps Rajeev & said, "Once my Maya recovers, I will marry her and take her away from you people.

Maya gains her consciousness. Arjun is happy. He said, "Maya, I love you & want to marry you. Promise me that you won't take such an extreme step.

Maya: Promise me that you won't leave me.

Arjun: I will never leave you.

Maya recovers. Prem & Suman conduct their marriage. Arjun & Maya get married on Valentines Day.

They live happily ever after.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8
thanks 4 da pm! wonderful OS! superbly written
Aarathi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome story ...thanks for pm...continue soon with other stories..
Edited by Aarathi85 - 6 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful... 👏

Word Count: 1

anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful OS dear
Loved it!!
Beautifully penned.
Finally Arya love won against the plottings and time. Arya got hitched in a sacred relationship.
:))

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved maya saanjh n arjun ayaan bonding.surprising that saanjh stays in maya's house as her parents prem suman's adopted daughter.so sweet that here instead of ashwin jhanvi u made prem suman maya's parents.loved how arya met online.arya first meeting at maya's b'day party ,dance n confession were romantic.so cool that purposefully maya wrote arjun's name in all chits.ur choice of actor as rajeev was perfect.so sad that since arjun owes to rajeev's family he portrayed himself as a bad boy infront of maya n sacrificed his luv.shocking that maya tried to commit suicide.ayaan revealing the truth to all n prem approaching arjun was touchy.arjun's words to maya in iCU were emotional.arya conversation after maya regained consciousness was emotional.good that rajeev realized his mistake.happy that arya got married on valentine's day.i just loved this emotional romantic story very much
Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago