Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Congratulations. She deserves it and more. I saw her pictures and she was gorgeous. What a perfect night for her.πŸ‘
PS: ITA awards are the equivalent of emmy awards?
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Jenny πŸ‘ She deserved this. Winning this award for Maya just shows her brilliant portrayal of Maya got her the recognition she deserved for this role. She reached 1 M on twitter & 4 M followers on instagram . Jennifer /Maya won and this award just sealed her win😳
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lecter nothing like Emmy. It is just that they couldnt walk past Maya this time. Else mostly it goes to some TRP raking saas-bahu characters. Very rarely it comes to deserving ppl. Thankfully this time Jenny got.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so so so proud of this lady. she should have been awarded with all the awards
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Delighted to know that Jennifer Winget has won the Best actress drama award. She truly deserved it for her brilliant portrayal of Maya. Beyhadh has ended and Maya is dead but the magic of Maya lives on. Heartiest congratulations to Jennifer. All the best to her so that she continues to mesmerize the viewers.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...she deserves it...she did an amazing job as Maya!
640117 thumbnail
I was so happy when she won it. She deserves it 1000%. Because of her the show ran and most had to tolerate many nonsense individuals to see watch her show.