Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lumos_31

Maya was an attention seeking, cruel, selfish inhuman and a cold blooded murderer. Nothing anybody says about Saanjh is gonna match that level of bad. So cut the crap everyone who is defending Maya by getting Saanjh in the picture😆Show is over, move on in life😃

Maybe you should take your own advise. Why do you feel the need to give your two cents on a show that is "over. And no one is comparing saanjh and maya. You can't compare the two. Someone like maya is bad for society...there is no denying. A girl like saanjh is nice but a threat to marriages. Two very different lanes ofcoarse. I find it hilarious that someone who hates maya... and anyone that defends her...finds the need to read a post titled "maya is right...it's pretty obvious what your going to find in such a post.
Edited by Beyhadfan - 6 years ago
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Maybe you should take your own advise. Why do you feel the need to give your two cents on a show that is "over. And no one is comparing saanjh and maya. You can't compare the two. Someone like maya is bad for society...there is no denying. A girl like saanjh is nice but a threat to marriages. Two very different lanes ofcoarse. I find it hilarious that someone who hates maya... and anyone that defends her...finds the need to read a post titled "maya is right...it's pretty obvious what your going to find in such a post.

My reply wasn't directed at the topic maker but u ppl. I thought that was obvious 😆 Anyway.
I felt like giving my two cents to ppl who can't seem to move on from this fictional show n character. So what? My choice. Just like how u guys are fighting over how wrong Saanjh is by repeating the same nonsense that ul have been repeating since time immemorial😆

And yes, u can very well amuse urself by finding me reading this post 'hilarious'. I have absolutely no qualms about it 😃
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

My reply wasn't directed at the topic maker but u ppl. I thought that was obvious😆Anyway.
I felt like giving my two cents to ppl who can't seem to move on from this fictional show n character. So what? My choice. Just like how u guys are fighting over how wrong Saanjh is by repeating the same nonsense that ul have been repeating since time immemorial😆

And yes, u can very well amuse urself by finding me reading this post 'hilarious'. I have absolutely no qualms about it😃

Just like it's everyone's choice if they choose to comment on a show that has ended. This is a forum where people discuss shows, ended or not ended. "So what? My choice ...well then so what our choice aswell. It's none of your business what people choose to discuss and when they choose to discuss it. Why don't you just be straightforward and say you don't like people bashing saanjh...because that's what the real problem is... isn't it?...because you have no problem with people bashing maya ..even if it is after the show has ended ... if people repeat certain things..what is it to you...it's their CHOICE.
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Just like it's everyone's choice if they choose to comment on a show that has ended. This is a forum where people discuss shows, ended or not ended. "So what? My choice ...well then so what our choice aswell. It's none of your business what people choose to discuss and when they choose to discuss it. Why don't you just be straightforward and say you don't like people bashing saanjh...because that's what the real problem is... isn't it?...because you have no problem with people bashing maya ..even if it is after the show has ended ... if people repeat certain things..what is it to you...it's their CHOICE.

I only came here for fun 😆 unlike u, im not obsessed with a fictional character of a fictional show that has gotten over weeks ago. Go ahead n bash Saanjh all u want, nobody cares now😆 if I did, I wouldn't have taken ages to reply to ur post😃