Saanjh's dislikers,

HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Saanjh's dislikers, at what point of the story did you develop an aversion towards her and started not liking her?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
In the overall story I felt she was a quite foolish character... Can't remember a particular point but I wished she was a smarter lady..
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Can't say I disliked Saanjh at any point, but yes, there were plenty of occasions when she looked foolish and not the smart lawyer she was supposed to be.

To put it, her character didn't quite have the level of "growth" or "development" that say, one saw in Ayaan's character.

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dislike the fact that she never fought for her love. arjun slapped her for the right reason. 😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The point where she sat and cried Arjun you have to give proof of your friendship and didnt do anything solid to prevent her marriage with Samay and it hit rock bottom when she stuck that deal with Samay who actually killed her father to get even with Maya.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I disliked her from the time she got clingy and started screaming on top of her lungs. I had developed aversion towards her when she had crossed her friendship boundaries. Even after getting kicked by Arjun himself, she came back. She has been giving more importance to Arjun over her parents. The worst thing is joining hands with her father's direct murderer only to put Maya down. Her interference between Arjun & Maya has been very much annoying.
Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not dislike her character actually I didn't like her nature . She's too clingy and her scream my god ... always arjun arjun arjun though arjun was least interested in her. She's not looking like a lawyer. Seriously I expect her character as smart , strong headed , no-nonsense, respectful but fun loving happy girl type.
She's way too much clingy and always kept yelling "Arjun this and Arjun that" never liked the character from start. Though I like Aneri but Saanjh was an underdeveloped character.
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't dislike or hate her... But I didn't like her character either... Her character was ordinary, boring and dumb most of the times...
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I didn't dislike her ever but her dumbness irked me a lot.