Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
^@HSJ ep 259, somewhere around 1:35. Note the doctor's words. Clearly she speaks about how the procedure will be done. And if u have counter arguments for it, sorry I don't have the time to debate with u.

And @theUnique why u under the delusion that ur comments bothered me? Just coz I replied to u? 😆 if u don't know yet, I dont care about what u speak about me, I didn't even read ur whole essay. I just read the first few lines where u were blissfully hiding under the cloak of online anonymity and mocking my profession, and if I hadn't spoken up for my other friends in this profession, it would be a disgrace to me as a doctor. Don't think we would take ur ignorant BS lying down. I may have called u a hypocrite in Shruti's thread, frankly I don't remember, but u know what...I don't regret it. Since u made the choice I was talking about in my previous reply to u, Good luck with that 👍🏼
That was my final reply to u Unique. I hope we never cross paths in future. Bye!

Edited by lumos_31 - 6 years ago
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

^@HSJ ep 259, somewhere around 1:35. Note the doctor's words. Clearly she speaks about how the procedure will be done. And if u have counter arguments for it, sorry I don't have the time to debate with u.

"Will be done"
But was it done the way it was planned?
The surrogate mother was swapped ffs!

Idc if you reply or not. We both need to take a chill pill.
Edited by HadhSeZyada - 6 years ago
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Firstly delusional dumb crass ??????
Where have i used these words

Secondly 'enlightening' ??????

I am not sure why are u on an attacking mode when I clearly neither have used such harsh words and nor have been rude with anyone!

As per what was shown doctors said that they are going for a surrogate mother...Maya gave money to the doc and the lady and took that lady's place and then the procedure was done on her

After that Saanjh and Arjun brought her home especially Saanjh...then doctor confirmed them they she was pregnant and the procedure worked and thus Maya is indeed the surrogate mom of SaaJun baby...this is what was shown by the makers

None of the characters in the show refuted this nor Maya ever clarifed that she tricked them nor the makers ever clarified if she tricked them...and hence I am going by what was shown

Also there is a way to discuss stuff...if I nowhere have been rude then u should also do the same...discussions can be done in a civil way as well.

If u will read my posts then u can see nowhere I have used the words u have used!

So, unless u can discuss in a civil way i will refrain from replying to your post

Anshvi, I genuinely apologize, I mistook you for someone else.. I'm really sorry. I mean it.
I hope you accept my apology.

And coming to the matter in question, If at times it was implied it was saajun baby; then there were instances it was implied it was arya baby too. Hence what i ask is of "facts" that you claim to have seen in the show.

I sincerely apologize again. I'm sorry.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HadhSeZyada

Anshvi, I genuinely apologize, I mistook you for someone else.. I'm really sorry. I mean it.
I hope you accept my apology.

And coming to the matter in question, If at times it was implied it was saajun baby; then there were instances it was implied it was arya baby too. Hence what i ask is of "facts" that you claim to have seen in the show.

I sincerely apologize again. I'm sorry.

No problem

No matter how different our opinions and perspectives be i always make it a point to keep the discussion as civil and decent as possiblem ..i try not to hurt real life people for some fictional characters
:)
And that is why I was taken aback when you replied so harshly but it's absolutely okay since you misunderstood

And as far as baby being ArYa' s or SaaJun's...in my opinion since makers never clarified that it was Maya's and the last thing which was mentioned was that Maya was the surrogate mom to SaaJun's baby hence I will go by that...at least this is my opinion.

Also I don't think anyone won or lost in the end...Maya took her revenge by making Arjun kill her and thus leaving him guilt ridden while Arjun and Saanjh got the baby but were left guilt ridden. Maya will remain in their subconscience.

I think makers showed that excess of anything is harmful even love coz it destroys lives...lives were destroyed not only of others but of Maya as well.

Nobody got a genuine happy ending.

At least this is what I gathered from what was shown.

Rest as I always say to each his own...all we can do is respect each others' different point of views and move on after all these are simple fictional characters :)
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
when maya planned to become surrogate, she talked to herself " JIS SAANJH K LIYE TUMNE MUJE CHORA NA ARJUN AB USI SAANJH KA BACHA HUM DONO KO KAREEB LAYE GA"
maya herself did not have any doubt that it was saajun's baby.
she just replaced the other woman in embryo transplantation procedure.
and saajun had not tried everything in last 5 years. they tried surrogacy for the first time.
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

And @theUnique why u under the delusion that ur comments bothered me? Just coz I replied to u? 😆 if u don't know yet, I dont care about what u speak about me, I didn't even read ur whole essay. I just read the first few lines where u were blissfully hiding under the cloak of online anonymity and mocking my profession, and if I hadn't spoken up for my other friends in this profession, it would be a disgrace to me as a doctor. Don't think we would take ur ignorant BS lying down. I may have called u a hypocrite in Shruti's thread, frankly I don't remember, but u know what...I don't regret it. Since u made the choice I was talking about in my previous reply to u, Good luck with that 👍🏼
That was my final reply to u Unique. I hope we never cross paths in future. Bye!

Oh really ? Hiding under the cloak of online anonymity you say ? So what r u ? Did u reveal your identity before making personal attacks on people calling them hypocrites crass delusional idiots ? Dont even know which gender you belong to ! You are sitting here making personal attacks on people hiding behind your computer screen too& then you point finger at others ! Ridiculous ! & ya my comments bothered you a lot so you had to come back & make personal attacks ! I know I have that effect on people ! ! Can't help it !
I never made fun of your profession so stop playing the blame game & standing up for my profession kinda drama. I said that doctors are fighting over here too for a fic shw Was i wrong ? You all claimed to be docs & it really surprised me to see docs fighting over a mindless fictional show !

Anyways you were always on my IGNORE list but dont think I was on yours ! You have always quoted me first & even here you were the first to make snide comments on my post & welcome me ! You were the ONLY doc to take my comment seriously & create a drama . So dont say my comments dont bother you ! Its too late now to say that & makes you look desperate ! About not meeting in future I would be glad to not meet you EVER ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET . GOODBYE ! Oh & ya Please please DONT watch Bepannah I dont want to see u there searching for messages from the show ! if you don't watch that u will never see me anywhere anymore in any forum .
Now I will remain true to my IGNORE list & any further comment from you will be royally ignored. Thank you !

TheUnique thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

when maya planned to become surrogate, she talked to herself " JIS SAANJH K LIYE TUMNE MUJE CHORA NA ARJUN AB USI SAANJH KA BACHA HUM DONO KO KAREEB LAYE GA"

maya herself did not have any doubt that it was saajun's baby.
she just replaced the other woman in embryo transplantation procedure.
and saajun had not tried everything in last 5 years. they tried surrogacy for the first time.

Ya but if we go by Mayas words she also said TUM MAYA KI BETI HO ! Which one to believe ? Was there a dialogue that they were trying surrogacy for the first time ?
Edited by TheUnique - 6 years ago
an_am thumbnail
she gave birth to her. why cant she call her meri beti or rajkumari.
TheUnique thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

she gave birth to her. why cant she call her meri beti or rajkumari.

If she was saanjhs beti dont think she wud call her meri beti
an_am thumbnail
she even said mera bacha, mere bache ko bachao in front of saanjh and arjun many times but they understood what she meant. they did not think its biologicaly hers.
Edited by --ria-- - 6 years ago